* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* restaurant tip amount
* discount rate
* profit margin
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
Percentage calculator is unique in a way that it calculates everything on the fly (no need to press any "submit button") and it lets you find out any part of the equasion, for example in "5% of 40 is 2" you could have entered any two of these three numbers and third one would be calculated for you. And that is what makes this percentage calculator stand out in the crowd!
Percentage calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* finances and business (investment return rate, loan interest rate, stock exchange quotes, markup, profit margin, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
This app is an expansion of the original percentage calculator web app which can be found on http://percentagecalculator.info .
Please contact me ( email@example.com ) if you find any bugs or want to translate the app to your language.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Smart Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
This Financial Calculator App app serves most of your finance calculation needs.
This App Supports All Phone and Tablets.
This application includes the following financial calculators.
* Simple Calculator
* Compond Interst Calculator
* Credit Card Payoff Calculator
* Discount Calculator
* Loan calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* FD Calculator
* Currency Convertor ( This requires full internet access )
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
SEO : Financial Calculator, financial calculator, tip calculator, tax calculator, curreny exchange rate. stocks rates. hdfc, citi bank, hsbc bank, icici bank loan, axis banks loans, forex rate , forex trading.
This app is supported via Ads . Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – icon ads in home screen and push notification ads in your phone notification bar. You can clear the notification ads/delete home screen icon ads easily. This is a way to make money from this app and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
E' un applicazione utilissima per ragionieri e commercialisti, ma anche per commercianti ed imprenditori.
Aliquote al 4%, al 10% e 21%.
Tutto questo GRATIS.
Nuova funzione Calcolatrice Percentuale, da adesso si possono calcolare gli sconti e gli incrementi percentuali, tutto in un unica app e sempre gratis.
Operation intuitive and self explanatory.
Requires no prior knowledge of finance.
Use this app to check the conditions offered by banks and financial institutions, when making funding.
Plan your retirement and know how much you must save each month to reach your financial goal.
Function self explanatory as the other.
- (PV) Present Value of Future Cash Flow
- (FV) Future Value of Present Cash Flow
- (FVA) Future Value of Annuity
- Your salary (how much do you earn hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly by specifying just one of the dimensions).
All features FREE! (ad supported)
Permissions, requested by the app:
* Internet permission requested to retrieve relevent ads.
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying. After some usage you need to purchase it.
★★★★★ "best financial calc" - tester45234
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
How to calculate VAT
•Excluding VAT from gross amount:
VAT calculation formula is the following: to calculate VAT having the gross amount you should divide the gross amount by 1 + VAT percentage (i.e. if it is 15%, then you should divide by 1.15), then subtract the gross amount, multiply by -1 and round to the closest value (including cents). Last two operations are not arbitrary since you see the value even before you do them.
•Adding VAT to net amount:
Easy deal. Simply multiply the net amount by 1 + VAT percentage (i.e. multiply by 1.15 if VAT is 15%) and you'll get the gross amount. Or multiply by VAT percentage to get the VAT amount. Rembember to round to cents.
You can get the VAT and the total amount + VAT entering the net
You can also do the reverse, by clicking on the box of the total entering and obtaining the total amount and the net taxes.
By default operates with 21% being able to modify the percentage with a selector or manually.
If you find it useful, please rate.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
It has calculators for loans, refinance and you can compare two loans, it has a calculator for price, tips and taxes and VAT it has a calculator for percentage and calculator to help you pay your debts.
If you have any questions or you want a calculator added to this application send me an email.