Getting customer feedback and opinion has always been very important to brands and In today's digital age, a major chunk of those conversations are happening online. With such humongous amount of data available to brands how do you make sure that the valuable insights do not get lost in the clutter.
Thats where Rank Me Online comes in. Rank Me Online is a platform which gathers data from all over web and analyzes it to provide actionable insights to clients. These insights can be categorized under three themes.
1. Insights for Brand - The platform will gather data around the brand and its keywords from all sources like social media, blogs, news, review sites and provides them a detailed picture of how well their brand is performing online. It will provide in-depth feature analysis to make sure a brand only focuses on features that require urgent attention. It helps them in building more focused market campaigns through influencer marketing and content discovery. It also tracks net promoter score for the brand and helps them in building better relationship with their customers.
2. Insights about Competition - Without asking any access token from the competitive firms we can gather all the data publicly available about them and analyze it to provide a comprehensive competitive analysis to clients.
3. Insights about Industry - Clients can discover seasonal and trending topics including hashtags. They can track events that might have an impact on a particular industry. Clients can also analyze a particular industry audience and what clicks with them.
What you get from Rank Me Online.
1. Reputation Management - Manage each and every opinion about the client in one dashboard.
2. Crisis Management/Real Time PR - Mitigate crisis using real time notifications.
3. Influencer Marketing - Engage with trusted micro influencers to spread your message.
4. Media Intelligence - Filter and Analyse the vast amount of data available online.
5. Public Affairs and Campaign Analysis - Analyze target audience and measure running campaigns.
6. Social and Digital Media Management - Discover and engage with public opinion from social and non-social channels.
7. Competitive Analysis - Track what your client's competitors are doing.