The Ranks application offers a research methodology and evaluates the stock of any company. It helps investors to make investment decisions.
Ranks solves the problem of instant comparative evaluation of any stock of public companies.
What is unique about Ranks app?
1. Coverage. The database contains more than 40 thousand companies from 158 industries and 136 countries! In Ranks you will even find small companies from exotic countries.
2. Analysis of more than 150 different financial indicators, the assessment of which is collected in 1 single Ranks Score.
3. The score is easy to interpret and compare across companies. Companies are ranked from the worst (with a score of 1% in the final Ranks Score) to the best (with a score of 100%).
4. Ranks replaces the analytics department! According to our calculations, it is necessary to hire 500 analysts for 1 month to analyze everything that Ranks automatically analyzes every day!
5. In addition to the Final Ranks Score, which includes all indicators (a score that describes the attractiveness of the company today in one figure), in the application you will also find scores for the following blocks:
- Financial position and business growth - an assessment of the financial position and growth of the business. Profitability metrics (ROA, ROE, Net Margin), debt load (Net Debt / EBITDA, Debt / Equity), liquidity (Quick ratio, Current ratio), free cash flow, etc. are analyzed. In addition, growth rates of revenue, profit, assets , equity capital of companies are analyzed.
- Valuation - an assessment of how expensive or cheap a company is based on comparative analysis. Relative metrics (value multiples) are used (P/E, P/BV, P/S, EV/EBITDA, EV/FCF, etc.).
- Forecast – an assessment of market forecasts regarding the company's business model. We look at forecasted revenue, earnings, Forward P/E and other estimates from over 100,000 forecasts made by analysts around the world.