TextGrabber + Translator easily extracts snippets of text from a variety of printed sources by using the device’s camera. You can digitize printed information and translate it into any of more than 40 languages anywhere anytime.
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the “Text Input” category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
Just take a picture of the text, and you can immediately edit and translate it, share via e-mail and SMS, or transfer it directly to other applications installed on your device - social networks, online storage services, etc.
With TextGrabber + Translator you can scan and translate:
• Book fragments
• Manuals and instructions
• Product ingredients, etc.
• Accurate Internet-free text recognition in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and others.
• Captured text can be easily edited or copied to the clipboard
• Instant translation from more than 40 languages (please note: an Internet connection is required for translation)
• Fast & convenient information sharing via email or SMS
• One-tap transferring of recognition results to other applications - social networks, online storage services, etc. via Android ‘Share’ function
• Search engine support
• All captured texts are stored in the app and can be easily found anytime in the “History” folder.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: 3 mega pixels camera or more with autofocus
An Internet connection is not required for OCR!
OCR HINT: Please select the appropriate language (up to three at a time) before recognition
ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://fb.com/abbyymobile
FOLLOW US on Twitter @ABBYY_Mobile
« Easier than learning Japanese » - Sonia Gil (NBC Today)
« ...one of the apps I always keep on my Home screen » - Christian Zibreg (iDownloadBlog)
« Simpler, cleaner, flatter » - Aldrin Calimlim (App Advice)
With iTranslate you can translate words, phrases, and text in over 90 languages.
Ever wanted to know what an Australian English female sounds like? With iTranslate you can select between lots of different dialects, choose a male or female voice, and even control the speech rate.
Speak instead of type. No training needed. Just start speaking and we recognize your voice, transform it into text and translate it into another language.
Most translator apps give you only 1 result per translation. However, if you are translating words and phrases there are often different meanings, depending on the context. iTranslate gives you dictionaries for many languages so you can find the exact solution to your problem.
Romanization lets you turn "你好" into "Nǐ hǎo", transforming non-Latin languages into Latin characters. Available for many languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Hindi, Russian, and Thai.
iTranslate is optimized for fast text input. Get suggestions while you’re typing, turn your phone to the side and use both hands for typing with the bigger landscape keyboard or use our popular swipe gestures for quick copying & pasting.
Send translations to your friends via Email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter or simply copy a translation and use it in any App you like.
FAVORITES & HISTORY
Browse through recent translations or save a translation for later offline access.
* iTranslate Premium
iTranslate is free to download and use. iTranslate Premium removes ads and all translation limitations. It is available as an In App Purchase.
iTranslate is available for a wide range of platforms and devices. Visit our website to learn more about iTranslate: http://itranslateapp.com/
Please note: iTranslate requires an Internet connection.
Disclaimer: Flashlight functionality might not work on select Samsung devices, I'll try to get that fixed in the next update. -Austin
2. Regardless of the language of the text input language you select is automatically recognized and translated into the language is translated.
3. Translated data is stored in an environment where the Internet can call and can be used as dictionary.
4. English To Play feature Main menu> Settings> TTS (text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed. Or Downloads the voice data for the SVOX Pico Engine by getting the language pack from the Android Market.
5. For voice input feature [Google Voice Search] application in the market for search and install the required support.
Some of the languages below the current translation is not supported. Please note.
- Translation support language
- Speech Support Languages
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1 support
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
2- Multi languages feature supports Rooted Samsung Touchwiz Firmwares only
NOTE: Please do NOT post your bugs as a review, use bellow thread instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2451670.
Starting with ICS and Jelly bean Roms, Samsung devices support most of languages, but a lot of Telecoms careers hides many languages which are useless in there regions through CSC features.
This application will allow you to enable all those hidden languages / locales (Arabic, Chinese, Indian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Farsi... عربية، عبرية، فارسية) on the Language list settings and input language list on the stock keyboard.
You can also translate only parts of the web page, just select the text and share it. UT translates any text, just share it. It works with twitter,facebook, notes and any shared text.
NEVER PAY FOR TRANSLATION SERVICES AGAIN!! OPI Translate is the world’s first mobile translation application combining free translation features you won't find anywhere else with Over-the-Phone Interpretation (OPI) services.
OPI Service provides users with one-button access to live interpreters fluent in medical, legal, government and financial terminology -- capable of interpreting between English and over 150 foreign languages. All you do is select a language pair, tap a button and within seconds an interpreter will be there to help you with your on-site and conference call bilingual needs. It is that easy and why we say "It's the only translator you will ever need".
***FREE TRANSLATION SERVICES***
■ TRANSLATE BETWEEN 60+ FOREIGN LANGUAGES – Over 4,200 language pairs.
■ TRANSLATION OF FOREIGN TEXT TAKEN WITH THE MOBILE PHONE CAMERA – Take a picture of foreign text and within seconds read it in your native language. 50+ languages supported.
■ VOICE-TO-VOICE COMMUNICATIONS - Speak one language…hear it in another.
■ AUDIO OUTPUT OF TEXT TRANSLATIONS – Listen to translations in High-Quality (HQ) Speech in 20+ languages.
■ VOICE RECOGNITION – Eliminates the need for typed input of source language.
■ SMS AND EMAIL INTEGRATION – Communicate with foreign friends, business associates and family.
■ CREATE CUSTOMIZED PHRASEBOOKS – Review, edit and store previous translations for use offline.
■ SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION – Share translations to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
***OPTIONAL INTERPRETATION SERVICES***
■ PRICING - Interpretation rates are based on a small per minute usage charge. There is no set minimum – you pay for only what you use. There is also no set-up charge, no monthly fees, and no contract – you only pay when you use the service. It’s there when you need it.
■ OVER 150 LANGUAGES – Wherever you are, with whoever you are with, whatever the situation…we have an Interpreter available to help you bridge the language barrier.
■ ONE BUTTON ACCESS to live interpreters bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
■ INTERPRETER SKILLS - Each time you utilize OPI for any of our 150+ languages, you can expect a professional interpreter with cultural and linguistic proficiencies in both languages.
■ IDEAL for:
○ Individuals with occasional language interpretation needs
○ Commercial/Business - international travel, bilingual meetings
○ Hospitals - emergency rooms, ambulance services
○ Service Industries - home health care, hospitality, law, tourism, travel, medical
○ Government - human resources, entitlements, health, social services
○ Educational and Humanitarian Organizations
○ Police Departments and First Responers
■ TRANSLATE BETWEEN 54 FOREIGN LANGUAGES - Source text for translation (Powered by Google Translate) can come from typed input, email, SMS, copy, photos and voice. Auto detect feature for when you are unable to identify the language.
■ TRANSLATION OF FOREIGN TEXT IMAGES TAKEN WITH THE MOBILE PHONE CAMERA – Need to translate foreign language books, newspapers, letters or other documents? Simply take a picture and within seconds read it in your native language.
■ SPOKEN AUDIO OUTPUT FOR TEXT TRANSLATIONS – Listen to translations in High-Quality (HQ) Speech (4X the resolution of standard telephonic audio output). Communilator has an extensive speech portfolio of 21 languages including 39 male and female voices.
■ VOICE RECOGNITION – 20 voice recognition languages in 55 dialects. Eliminates the need for typed input of source language. Speak in one language; hear the translation in another language.
■ SEAMLESS SMS AND EMAIL INTEGRATION – Communicate with foreign friends, business associates and Pen- Pals on social media sites globally.
■ CREATE CUSTOMIZED PHRASEBOOKS – With stored History and Favorite translations for future use offline
NOTE 1: Communilator Pro requires an Internet connection
NOTE 2: Photo Translation Tips
- Images should be clear and in-focus.
- Avoid using flash as glare can ruin the picture.
- Take in bright light or sunlight for best results.
- Higher contrast provides better text recognition.
- Avoid picture “noise” by filling screen with text.
- Text must be in print format. Script cannot be recognized.
- Text should not be skewed, or with mixed fonts/sizes within words.
- Camera position should be parallel to the subject text.
- Text should be horizontal. Angled text is difficult to process.
TEXT & PHOTO TRANSLATION LANGUAGES (languages that support Speech shown in upper case)
Africans, Albanian, ARABIC, Belarusian, Bulgarian, CATALAN, CHINESE-SIMPLE, CHINESE-TRADITIONAL, Croatian, Czech, DANISH, DUTCH, ENGLISH, Estonian, Filipino, FINNISH, FRENCH, GALICIAN, GERMAN, GREEK, Haitian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, ITALIAN, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, NORWEGIAN, Persian, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, PORTUGUESE-BRAZILIAN, Romanian, RUSSIAN, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, SPANISH, Swahili, SWEDISH, Thai, TURKISH, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
NOTE: Belarusian, Haitian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Persian, Thai, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese not yet available for Photo Translation.
VOICE RECOGNITION LANGUAGES: Arabic; Afrikaans; Chinese-Simplified; Chinese-Traditional; Czech; Dutch; English; French; German; Hebrew; Indonesian; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Malay; Polish; Portuguese-Brazilian; Russian; Spanish; Turkish