You can customize the alarm, run several timers at the same time.
The look&feel is also customizable with several themes.
It is possible to run My Cooking Timers from My Cookbook application.
This is the first version of the app, give us your feedback to improve it! Or help us to translate the application on http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookingTimers/
The free version of My Cooking Timers contains ads and some limitations you can unlock with My Cooking Timers Pro.
keywords : kitchen timer cook
Spin the arrow to the desired minute value and press the 'start' button to start counting.
You can adjust your selection using the volume buttons.
The 'reset' button mutes the alarm.
Another feature is Speaking Clock, ability to speak out some key minute values.
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
The app is ad supported
* Beautiful four colors of main body
The main body of the app has beautiful four colors which is inspired Japanese traditional four seasons - light pink(cherry blossom in spring),blue green(rice plant in summer), sickly orange(maple in autumn), white(snow in winter).
It is easy and free to change colors from the settings menu. The variety of colors will cheer up your kitchen, and you.
* Let you know count zero app in background
The app let you know count zero even in background.
Alarm sound start to play and vibrate on Android handset when the count reaches zero.
* Share your cooking excitement on Twitter!
Tap the cute fowl icon button and send tweets while checking the timer countdown. Share your cooking excitement or recipes with your friends and the whole world. It makes cooking more social.
* Easy to read digital panel and easy to push buttons
The easy to read digital panel and the easy to push buttons are basic but are the most important things about this kitchen timer. We have tried to improve the usability of the digital panel and buttons. Furthermore, in order to offer more convenience the settings allow you to adjust sound volume, vibration, and the pre-alarm which sounds five minutes before the count reaches zero.
Clear and bold original digital number fonts have been developed that are easily viewable on a smart-phone display. Large buttons and moderate button margin are designed to be easy to use. The buttons vibrate briefly when you tap them.
For quick installation interval just scroll to the numbers on the scale desired mark. For a more accurate setting, press the clock at the bottom and set the hours, minutes and seconds. If you often install the same time, you have to verify the preset list, the left button is used to call up this list.
The right button starts the countdown timer. At the end of the countdown timer will display and play selected melody.
From the menu, you will be able to choose ringtones, pictures timer, "don't sleep" option and the about text.
In the list of presets, and set the time in the menu, you can create and save your settings of the timer. To delete a preset from the list, simply click on the desired line and hold until a removal request. Default entries in presets are given as examples and are not a dogma.
NOTE: If the timer is running, and the phone is restarted or turned off, then you will not be notified of the time released. You will only see a message when the timer is started the next time.
Your timer can be set in as little as 2 key presses, compared to 30 or so in other timer apps on the Android Market.
- Rock solid stability and reliability
- Ergonomic timer entry
- Does not acquire wake-locks and so will not drain your battery unlike other timers
- Uses system alarm manager and robustly stores alarms so that the alarm doesn't fail when the app is closed
- Less aggressive/annoying timer sound (rooster loops every few seconds instead of without delay)
- Less aggressive/annoying vibrate settings (as above)
- Timer up to 999 minutes long (PRO version only)
- No adverts (PRO version only)
Future planned features:
- Multiple Timers
- Custom Vibrate patterns
- Custom Alarm Tones
- Single Ring mode
- LED blink alert
- Stopwatch function
- Kitchen Timer
- Food Timer
- General Alarm
- Vibrate permission
- Internet access and coarse location required for AdMob adverts and analytics (not shown in the Pro/Donate version).
- Read phone state. Used to check phone ID for registration
A few people have emailed me concerned about location etc. I am a sole developer, I'm not spending my time trying to locate and spy on you! ;)
I use an analytics library which shows me which countries the apps I write are downloaded which helps me to decide which languages to localise for first.
The app also sends me statistics about crashes so that I can detect any bugs I introduce and fix them quickly.
Lastly, for those who have the free version, the Google ads use location to serve you ads in the right language and the location that suits you e.g. adverts for American products in English rather than for German products in German.
I hope this helps to explain why these permissions exist.
"Kitchen Timer" is simple, measuring time up to 99minutes and 59seconds.
You can set your favorite sound file(.mp3 file or .wma file only） as a alert tone.
Notification will be sent with viblation when your phone/device is set with silent mode.
- No matter where you cook, it is always with you when installed on a cell phone
- Large buttons for better handling.
- Despite mechanical clocks, this can also be set up accurately for shorter periods using the numpad.
- Frequently used cooking times can be saved and loaded easily. (Eg.: tea, soups, good old recipes...)
- Handles multiple timers simultaneously
- Discreet vibration or sound signal is selectable.
- If you set up short alarm signal, you do not have to clean your hands while cooking to stop the sound.
Brief user's guide
- set up alarm time using the numpad. You can delete previous digits by pressing the button "C".
- you can start countdown with the button marked with a triangle
- when time is up, you can stop sound and vibration using the button marked with a square or the "Stop all alarms" button
- alarm icon in the status bar also disappears when either the button marked with a square or button "Stop all alarms" is pressed
- volume can be set with android device's hardware volume controls
- in the background (eg.: when screen turns off, or when switching to an other app)
- after device has been restarted
- even if device's clock has changed because of synchronization
- it handles 3 clocks simultaneously
- can store up to 25 cooking times
Suggestions, comments, questions, or to hire this developer contact RainwaterApps@gmail.com
You can follow our development blog here:
THIS APP IS AD-FREE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR PURCHASE! :)
Kitchen timer is an easy to use count down timer.
With Kitchen Timer you can count down any time from 1 second to 99 hours.
Use this count down timer not only in the kitchen as an egg timer but also as a parking timer and training timer as well.
If you need a simple count down timer this is the right timer for you.
Kitchen timer is simple but it let you choose a lot of things in preferences if you like.
count down timer, egg timer, parking timer, training timer,
In the settings menu you can choose between a buzzer or a bell and set the volume of the selected notification.
kw: egg, parking, training, cooking, baking, pizza
Whether you are cooking food or baking a cake, you can use the tic tac kitchen timer!
This kitchen timer is as easy to use as a real kitchen timer. Just set the time with your finger and the countdown starts automatically. Whatever you do, you can quickly check the timer in your notification bar. This is better than a widget because you can see the remaining time while using other apps. You will be notified with a loud ringing sound once the time is over.
This kitchen timer is not only very easy to use but also has a beautiful design. It has been optimized both for smartphones and tablets.
PLEASE NOTE: Your device may have different sound volume settings for notifications and ringtones. If you do not hear an alarm, please check the volume of the notifications!
Easy to set!
Great for exercising, games, and especially for cooking!
The timers also match the burner and oven locations so you can cook with no stress!
Easy to set! Quickly add time in 5 or 1 minute increments.
Each specific timer will flash a blue light with the alarm.
※ Timer is free, but you can hide the ad by buying a plug-in extension.
-Supports different Themes(Ninja BLACK/Samurai WHITE/Sakura RED/Yuzu YELLOW/Ajisai BLUE/Matcha GREEN)
-Supports different Fonts(ROBOTO/SERIF/SERIF BOLD/SERIF ITALIC/SANS SERIF/SANS SERIF BOLD/SANS SERIF ITALIC)
-Multiple audio outputs(Ringtone,Media,Alarm)
Made in Japan.
More from developer
This App tells you which fish are good to eat, and which to avoid based on whether they come from well managed, sustainable stocks or farms. Includes almost every fish you could hope to find in UK shops, restaurants and markets, allowing you to make the best seafood choices.
Then get this app!
Here’s a FREE app that no-one should be without. It’ll enable you to get help quickly when you need to report a utility emergency.
For electricity and gas services, just tap your location to find the right phone number quickly. For water and sewerage problems, use our rapid directory.
Download Utility Help UK – and forget rummaging through phone books for the phone numbers you’ll need in an emergency.
Milesense is a great - and above all *simple* - way of helping you calculate and keep track of your journeys.
- Great for business mileage - show your exact route and mileage
- Save, rename, delete journeys
- Easily view your routes on a map
- View graphs of weekly statistics
- Export your routes in a variety of formats including KML (for viewing in Google Earth)
We love to get your feedback and comments - please email us: email@example.com
If you like Milesense, please rate & review.