Easy to set!
Great for exercising, games, and especially for cooking!
The timers also match the burner and oven locations so you can cook with no stress!
Easy to set! Quickly add time in 5 or 1 minute increments.
Each specific timer will flash a blue light with the alarm.
* Beautiful four colors of main body
The main body of the app has beautiful four colors which is inspired Japanese traditional four seasons - light pink(cherry blossom in spring),blue green(rice plant in summer), sickly orange(maple in autumn), white(snow in winter).
It is easy and free to change colors from the settings menu. The variety of colors will cheer up your kitchen, and you.
* Let you know count zero app in background
The app let you know count zero even in background.
Alarm sound start to play and vibrate on Android handset when the count reaches zero.
* Share your cooking excitement on Twitter!
Tap the cute fowl icon button and send tweets while checking the timer countdown. Share your cooking excitement or recipes with your friends and the whole world. It makes cooking more social.
* Easy to read digital panel and easy to push buttons
The easy to read digital panel and the easy to push buttons are basic but are the most important things about this kitchen timer. We have tried to improve the usability of the digital panel and buttons. Furthermore, in order to offer more convenience the settings allow you to adjust sound volume, vibration, and the pre-alarm which sounds five minutes before the count reaches zero.
Clear and bold original digital number fonts have been developed that are easily viewable on a smart-phone display. Large buttons and moderate button margin are designed to be easy to use. The buttons vibrate briefly when you tap them.
You can customize the alarm, run several timers at the same time.
The look&feel is also customizable with several themes.
It is possible to run My Cooking Timers from My Cookbook application.
This is the first version of the app, give us your feedback to improve it! Or help us to translate the application on http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookingTimers/
The free version of My Cooking Timers contains ads and some limitations you can unlock with My Cooking Timers Pro.
keywords : kitchen timer cook
Spin the arrow to the desired minute value and press the 'start' button to start counting.
You can adjust your selection using the volume buttons.
The 'reset' button mutes the alarm.
Another feature is Speaking Clock, ability to speak out some key minute values.
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
The app is ad supported
- Set the time that you want the food to be ready at, and the Ultimate Cook Timer will tell you when you need to start cooking the first item.
- Unlimited number of items can be added.
- Save the timings for your favourite meals.
- Save your favourite individual food timings.
- Save a descriptive comment or temperature with an item.
- Easy to use - three buttons: add item, start, stop.
- Vibrates & notifies you when it’s time to start cooking an item.
"Kitchen Timer" is simple, measuring time up to 99minutes and 59seconds.
You can set your favorite sound file(.mp3 file or .wma file only） as a alert tone.
Notification will be sent with viblation when your phone/device is set with silent mode.
- No matter where you cook, it is always with you when installed on a cell phone
- Large buttons for better handling.
- Despite mechanical clocks, this can also be set up accurately for shorter periods using the numpad.
- Frequently used cooking times can be saved and loaded easily. (Eg.: tea, soups, good old recipes...)
- Handles multiple timers simultaneously
- Discreet vibration or sound signal is selectable.
- If you set up short alarm signal, you do not have to clean your hands while cooking to stop the sound.
Brief user's guide
- set up alarm time using the numpad. You can delete previous digits by pressing the button "C".
- you can start countdown with the button marked with a triangle
- when time is up, you can stop sound and vibration using the button marked with a square or the "Stop all alarms" button
- alarm icon in the status bar also disappears when either the button marked with a square or button "Stop all alarms" is pressed
- volume can be set with android device's hardware volume controls
- in the background (eg.: when screen turns off, or when switching to an other app)
- after device has been restarted
- even if device's clock has changed because of synchronization
- it handles 3 clocks simultaneously
- can store up to 25 cooking times
More from developer
This App tells you which fish are good to eat, and which to avoid based on whether they come from well managed, sustainable stocks or farms. Includes almost every fish you could hope to find in UK shops, restaurants and markets, allowing you to make the best seafood choices.
Then get this app!
Here’s a FREE app that no-one should be without. It’ll enable you to get help quickly when you need to report a utility emergency.
For electricity and gas services, just tap your location to find the right phone number quickly. For water and sewerage problems, use our rapid directory.
Download Utility Help UK – and forget rummaging through phone books for the phone numbers you’ll need in an emergency.
Milesense is a great - and above all *simple* - way of helping you calculate and keep track of your journeys.
- Great for business mileage - show your exact route and mileage
- Save, rename, delete journeys
- Easily view your routes on a map
- View graphs of weekly statistics
- Export your routes in a variety of formats including KML (for viewing in Google Earth)
We love to get your feedback and comments - please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like Milesense, please rate & review.