In Atlas presents 286 major species of fish - as freshwater (Europe, Asia, North America) - and sea (Ocean).
For each fish is given: original colour illustrations, scientific
name in Latin, names on 28 languages, biological data, places of inhabiting, places of fishing, time of fishing and even fishing methods.
For many species of fish you can see the calendar of bite at a set point - if you install the associated application MP Fishing Calendar Pro.
Application is associated with cloud fishing site www.mp-fish.com. On this site you can see photos of fishes your are interest, in catches of fishermen around the world.
This application on fishing will be much more useful then those five dollars, it costs!
Our extensive encyclopaedia of home aquarium fish and aquatic plants has been built from years of research and consultations, it's our pride and joy.
✔ Huge A-Z list of tropical fish and plants, each with its own image and data.
✔ Contains hundreds of highly detailed profiles, with a searchable index covering over 2000 common names!
✔ Search or browse by name or by combinations of specific criteria or properties.
✔ Comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions.
✔ Mini-articles for fish keepers.
✔ Directly compare profiles side-by-side.
✔ Calculation tools for various heating, lighting and volume requirements.
✔ Interactive forum, user polls & voting.
✔ Per profile note-taking facility.
✔ Cloud backup & restore for notes, favourites & settings.
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This app covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
- more than 900 marine animals from all seas including the North and Baltic Sea
- German and English language
- Fish guide and Reef guide within one app
- Determine and identify marine animals by pictures, taxonomy or via direct
- Personal notes can be attached to any animal
- Direct access to personal favourites
- Taxonomic classification including scientific names
- Search for German, English and scientific names
- In addition to fish also crabs, starfish, corals, jellyfish and many more animals are featured
Tags: Tonle Sab, River, Fish, Khmer, Cambodia, Trey, Teuk Sarb, Teok Sab
Our exciting and exclusive new features include...
Shore, Boat and Kayak Rigs & Baits:
• New • shore fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed shore rig images exclusive to us
• New • shore bait descriptions from the experts
• New • shore fishing bait image gallery
• New • boat/kayak fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed boat/kayak rig images exclusive to us
• New • Boat/Kayak baits descriptions from the experts
• New • boat/kayak fishing bait image gallery
• New • brand name shore rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • brand name boat/kayak rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • detailed shore rig construction information from the experts
• New • detailed boat/kayak rig construction information from the experts
• New • largest portable app fish species live gallery in existence
• New • fish order classifications
• Fish shape recognition page exclusive to What Fish UK
• Fish name search
• Fish species detailed descriptions
• Fish species illustrations
• Fish species common name guide
• Fish species scientific name
Additional Information & Recipes:
• New • Interesting facts per species
• Latest UK record shore species weights
• Latest UK record boat species weights
• New • Latest UK record mini species weights
• Latest UK minimum recommended shore sizes
• Latest UK minimum recommended boat sizes
• Species preferred territory information
• Updated species territory map
• Recipe and cooking methods for each edible species
Our information has been gathered through extensive research, all of the rig/bait information shown across the App has been supplied by experts in their field such as current England National Shore Angling Team Member and Sponsored Angler Mr Malcolm Stote, Skipper/ Angling Journalist Mr Rob Thompson and LRF/Lure Fishing Sponsored Pro Angler Mr Will Harding.
Whether your chosen hobby is Diving, Shore angling, Boat angling, Kayak angling, Lure Fishing, LRF angling or all of the above, the What Fish UK App has information that will be of great interest to you.
Here is what the pros had to say:
★ “Great app for anglers at all levels of ability; I especially like the pictures and description of the fantastic Portsmouth Rig! Whoever came up with that must be a genius!
Ian Golds: England National Shore Angling Team Member.
★ “In our magazine 'Boat Fishing Monthly' we are passionate about supplying our readers with current and up to date rigs and bait suggestions to help them catch fish and we have found the WFUK App to be a great portable source of reference on these subjects”
Dave Barham: Boat Fishing Monthly Magazine.
★ “What a wonderful App! I was very impressed when I downloaded it and would recommend it to anybody that has an interest in Sea Fishing”
Chris Clark: Angling Journalist.
★ “The "what fish UK" Smartphone app is great for fish identification for the novice right up to the experienced angler. We've all caught, or witnessed being caught a fish that we weren't sure of. Well not any more. Not only does it cover all the fish you’re ever likely to catch In UK waters it gives good advice on the latest rigs, baits and even recipes to eat your catch. Thoroughly recommended”
Perry Dack: England National Boat Angling Team Member.
Ref: BRFC, ISAC, EA, SSF, IFCAs.
}-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')>
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- The #1 Book on iPhone - June 2010
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
- "A lovingly rendered version of the original book!" - Just Another iPad Blog
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
Among the many nodes fisherman should select and use the right one. In each case - his own. How to knot weakens the fishing line? Which nodes to use for thin fishing lines, and which - for thick? Which nodes can be knit on multifilament fishing line?
The survey collected nodes for: binding of two fishing lines, tying leads, components for attachment of large and small hooks, baits, lures, swivels, fishing lines and the binding cord - and many other knots
For each node, tying method is described in detail. 3D node + illustrations of all stages of tying.
Describes in detail the properties of nodes. The estimation of the strength reduction for each node. For each node provides recommendations for types of fishing lines.
The application can also work without the Internet, all the nodes are loaded during installation.
Selected nodes are simple and clear three-dimensional scheme - this is the app Fishing knots.
Here are a few reasons to install into your phone app "Fishing Sites":
- The maximum number of nodes used by fishermen;
- Graphics extensively tested for intelligibility;
- The application can run without an Internet connection;
- Easy to use interface - this is not a website page with a bunch of useless information at the edges;
- Nodes are clearly defined by categories;
- Each knot specified attenuation percentage of the ultimate load of line;
- It is always being updated, refined and increasing.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
In this application, you will have:
- 60 tasty recipes with photos
* Baked shrimp with tomatoes and brie
* Caesar salad with anchovies
* Cod fritters
* Cream cheese and smoked salmon
* Dorado on lemon pillow
* Doughnuts with shrimp
* Drunken clams with sausage
* Fish chowder in the Colorado
* Fish fillet with green Thai curry paste
* Fish nuggets with tartar sauce
* Fish paste
* Fish with potatoes, baked with mayonnaise
* Grilled salmon in an orange glaze
* Grilled salmon on cedar tablets
* Guacamole with crab meat
* Hot sandwich with tuna and sun-dried tomatoes
* Kasserol tuna, noodles and spinach
* Linguine pasta with clams
* Linguini con Sarde
* Mussels and clams in wine
* Mussels in Thai
* Mussels in white wine
* Mussels with cheese
* Orzo risotto with shrimp and asparagus
* Pancakes Caribbean
* Pasta with crispy shrimp
* Pasta with scallops and sauce of sweet peppers
* Pasta with seafood and garlic butter
* Pasta with Shrimp in wine with spicy sauce
* Pink salmon with shrimp on skewers
* Prawns in coconut chips at a sharp honey sauce
* Risotto with corn and crab meat
* Salmon patties
* Salmon with honey glaze with teriyaki sauce and vegetables
* Salmon with maple syrup and pineapple salsa
* Salmon with orange marmalade
* Salmon with sorrel cream sauce
* Salmon, baked with cheese
* Sandwich with tuna and cheese
* Sandwich with tuna salad
* Scallops with sauce of tarragon
* Shrimp Ceviche
* Shrimp in cream sauce
* Shrimp in Vietnamese
* Shrimp Quesadillas
* Shrimp served with chipotle and pineapple
* Shrimp with coconut and pineapple salsa
* Shrimp with rice and black beans
* Snack-paste of sardines
* Soba noodles with shrimps and vegetables
* Spaghetti with lobster
* Spicy Shrimp Express
* Squid in breadcrumbs
* Squid with sweet-spicy sauce
* steam fish with potato cream and mushrooms
* Tacos with crispy shrimp
* The original salad with crab and vegetables
* The original Tuna Casserole
Мы готовы выслушать любые Ваши идеи и пожелания относительно дальнейшего развития приложения.
Вы можете связатся с нами по email@example.com и мы обязательно откликнемся на все Ваши вопросы и пожелания.
Finally, you have the option to identify fish species without the help of a heavy book. You get a comprehensive library full of facts, figures, and images. Learn where you can find certain fish species, learn if they are edible and how to prepare them. Find inspiration and experience nature in a whole new way.
LITE version includes 15 species only!
* 135 species - 1000 images
* Extensive description of the fish species
* Species names in 27 languages
* Scientific identification
* Quiz game
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY FISH BY
- profile, cross-section, fins, etc.
- rivers, sea, watts, etc.
- banks, ground, open water, etc.
- meat, skin, #bones, etc.
* Guess species from pictures
* Learn to distinguish different species
NATURE MOBILE on YouTube:
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
The mission of NATURE MOBILE is to present exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts, and experts in an attractive way. You are an author or photographer, you have fascinating ideas or content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT MORE APPS BY NATURE MOBILE
tips budidaya ikan tawar dan ikan hias yaitu
- budidaya ikan lele
- budidaya ikan nila
- budidaya ikan mas
- budidaya ikan gurame/gurami
- budidaya ikan bawal
- budidaya ikan patin
- budidaya ikan gabus
- budidaya ikan arwana
- budidaya ikan koki
- budidaya ikan oskar
- budidaya ikan guppy
- budidaya ikan cupang
Basic tank maintenance is crucial for tropical fish care. In cleaning your tank regularly, having proper feeding schedules, and simply keeping an eye on how things are progressing, you can prevent a wide assortment of mishaps from occurring. Additionally, a little can go a long way when it comes to keeping your tank clean and healthy—it's not difficult if you keep up with it.
When cleaning your tank, be sure not to change all of the water completely, as there are actually useful bacterial that help keep your fish healthy or consume waste. You can also make cleaning your tank considerably easier by only giving your fish enough food to live on. Overfeeding your fish results in the food filtering down into the gravel, where it proceed to rot. Not only does this make your tank messy, but it can interfere with oxygen levels as well.
Feeding is an essential part of tropical fish care. Fish food comes in a wide variety of forms, both processed and unprocessed. When feeding your fish, try not to overfeed them. In addition to this, try to feed them in an order where everyone is able to feed uninterrupted. This includes feeding the surface feeders first, then dropping a few pellets or tablets for the bottom feeders. This ensures that no one goes hungry.
Finally, watch the behavior of your fish. If you notice any changes in color, size, or scale shape, this may be a sign that something is about to change. Additionally, if you notice any fuzzy growths on your fish or that it seems to struggle to breathe or swim, your fish may be ill. Quarantining your fish, however, can keep the disease from spreading. It also provides a quiet environment for your fish to recover in. You can quarantine the fish by putting it in a separate aquarium. If you don't have another tank, you can keep your fish separated from the others by making use of a quarantine box. Simply herd the sick fish inside the box, then attach it to the edge of the aquarium.
Learn many more things about tropical fish care in this app...
✔ Includes daily (fish of the day) widgets and hourly updated (random fish) widgets, each available in different sizes.
✔ Contains hundreds of unique profiles, including dedicated images and a highly detailed care sheet for each one... just tap on the fish image to access the info.
✔ Also includes lockscreen widgets (requires Android 4.2+).
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This widget covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
This is a set of home & lock screen widgets - it is NOT an app! If you are looking for a traditional app, we would recommended purchasing Tropical Fish Guide Pocket Edition instead.
HOW TO USE A WIDGET:
If you are unsure how to load an Android widget please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpiRZJyQphI
- Portuguese, English and Spanish
Identify the marine fishes caught in fishing, observed or photographed in dives or even at the time of fish purchase in a fish shop.
Fully interactive and very easy to use, this application was produced in Portuguese English and Spanish so that you can visually identify more than 200 species of marine fishes.
-Searches by names, families and genera.
-Keys for visual identification with 184 fish illustrations in black & white.
-A list of 778 scientific names and their common names in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
-170 complete cards with 178 fish illustrations in color and 89 color photos.
Each card contains: Scientific name, common names (in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French) and detailed information about its color, caracteristics, measures (with the brazilian and world record fishing), range, habitat, habits and behaviors, ways to catch and flesh quality (including if it's kosher), status of threat of extinction, other common names in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Italian, and important notes. The similar species appear with the main, in a rotation system very interesting and well thought out.
-Dictionary of common names in Portuguese, English, and Spanish with more than 700 fishes. Fast and easy to use.
-Two games to enjoy, entertain, and exercise fish identification. The classic MEMORY GAME and the exciting IDENTIFICATION GAME.
-General information about marine fishes, consumption practices and basic fishing, oceanography as well marine biology notions.
-This application based on the book Peixes Marinhos do Brasil – Guia Prático de Identificação (Marine Fishes of Brazil - A Practical Identification Guide), of the marine biologist Marcelo Szpilman. This book is listed and available at the Congress Library of the United States, and, since 2001, is STANDARD OFFIALLY adopted by the Brazilian Confederation of Underwater Sports and Fish for the classification of saltwater specimen in order to the approval of Brazilian records and technical guidance.
Updates: we intend to add new fish and new photos, whenever possible.
Minimum System Requirements: Android 2.2 (or higher), MDPI density screen (160dpi or higher) and at least 150MB free.
Attention: Due to the large amount of images, this application works best on devices with greater capacity (processing - 800Mhz or higher - Memory - 256MB or higher) and SD card.
Due to the licensing system, you must be connected to the Internet in the first two times you run the application. Subsequently, it is no longer necessary.
El enfoque es ser una guía rápida y off-line. para buscar con mayor detalle, se le darán referencias a sitios web que lo puedan ayudar mejor con la especie que usted desee adquirir.
Esta es aun una versión beta, por lo que su desarrollo e inclusión de peces sera constante, por lo que sugerimos activar el update automático a la aplicación. Para nuestra siguiente actualización lamento decir que los dispositivos con Android 3.2 o menor ya no tendrán soporte oficial, se que es una mala noticia para los usuarios activos con estas versiones de Android, pero simplemente ya no puedo dar les soporte. Espero que me comprendan.
Paul Romero.(Fichas de diversos Cíclidos de América)
Ignacio Bravo (ayuda con buscar la información de plantas)
Jose Espinoza Velazquez (Labrido de 6 lineas)
Andres Cordero Porras(por su ayuda con las fichas de Ciclidos africanos)
Ruisu Yagami (por su ayuda con diferentes fichas)
La comunidad de www.elgoldfish.com (seccion goldfish)
La comunidad de www.plantsnshrimps.com (por su ayuda con las fichas de plantas)
La comunidad de www.planetacuario.com (por su ayuda con la introducción a plantas)
La comunidad de www.alfaquarium.com (por su ayuda con las fichas de marinos)
La comunidad de www.acuariosCR.com (por su ayuda con varias fichas de corales)
Llegamos a 148 Fichas(ya la siguiente actualización viene en camino!!!!)!
Quieres ser parte de este proyecto??????
Tienes fotos de tus acuarios, peces, corales, ect... manda las a mi correo y pueden ser seleccionadas para ser puestas en esta aplicación y que mas de 28000 personas alrededor del mundo las observen!
envíanos tu ficha con el siguiente formato:
Características del pez: ph, temperatura, alimentación, etc.
Una foto del pez, cualquier tamaño pero el ideal en resolución vga.(*tiene que ser una foto clara y donde solo se observe al pez de cual se habla!)
Tu nombre o anomino, tu país.
y Si estas de acuerdo con el siguiente termino:
"Copyright (c) año y su nombre. Se concede permiso para copiar, distribuir y/o modificar este documento bajo los términos de la Licencia de Documentación Libre de GNU, Versión 1.3 o cualquier otra versión posterior publicada por la Free Software Foundation; sin Secciones Invariantes ni Textos de Cubierta Delantera ni Textos de Cubierta Trasera. Una copia de la licencia está incluida en la sección titulada GNU Free Documentation License."
queremos decir si aceptas que la ficha tiene un formato libre!
puedes descargar el código fuente desde la web.
Se esta tratando de traducir al portugués, así que si puede ayudar nos serias muy útil!!
un proyecto 100% tico!
Por obligación y contrato con Google yo estoy exportando un producto a los Estados Unidos(si esta app es considerada un producto), y por tanto debo respetar las Leyes de Costa Rica (que es mi país) y de Estados Unidos. Por lo que puede ser posible que algunos peces no puedan ser incluidos. Entonces al no ser permitidos algunos peces como mascotas, en estos 2 países, yo no puedo incluir los en la guía. Por favor entiendan este punto!!!!
Debido a las ultimas disposiciones de Google e puesto mi contacto físico, a mi me gusta leer cartas y en especial las que no explotan, así que alguno quiere enviarme alguna con gusto la leeré y responderé en especial si tiene algún chocolate o dinero serán bienvenidas!
There are different ways of tying fishing lines together, making a loop or attaching hooks, weights, swivels, floats, lures, flies and other baits. Having variety of different knots in your arsenal and knowing when to use them will help you to be a more successful angler.
Fishing knots are categorized by type and each knot has a description and step by step instructions with pictures and guide on how to tie it.
Knot pictures are stored offline and no internet connection is required for application to work.
Find out where to go and what wildlife to look out for with our handy app.
• Guide to over 70 species of Orkney wildlife, including birds, plants, mammals and insects
• Information on over 60 great wildlife spots to explore
• Offline map with GPS locator
• Interactive ‘Favourites’ list
Update due spring 2015 with even more places to visit.
Your feedback is very welcome – please help us make this app as useful as possible!
Milesense is a great - and above all *simple* - way of helping you calculate and keep track of your journeys.
- Great for business mileage - show your exact route and mileage
- Save, rename, delete journeys
- Easily view your routes on a map
- View graphs of weekly statistics
- Export your routes in a variety of formats including KML (for viewing in Google Earth)
We love to get your feedback and comments - please email us: email@example.com
If you like Milesense, please rate & review.
Then get this app!
Here’s a FREE app that no-one should be without. It’ll enable you to get help quickly when you need to report a utility emergency.
For electricity and gas services, just tap your location to find the right phone number quickly. For water and sewerage problems, use our rapid directory.
Download Utility Help UK – and forget rummaging through phone books for the phone numbers you’ll need in an emergency.
★ Unlimited timers
★ Name and rename any timer
★ Notification and sound when complete
★ Unique, quick-set dials for new timers
★ Stylish design