Our extensive encyclopaedia of home aquarium fish and aquatic plants has been built from years of research and consultations, it's our pride and joy.
✔ Huge A-Z list of tropical fish and plants, each with its own image and data.
✔ Contains hundreds of highly detailed profiles, with a searchable index covering over 2000 common names!
✔ Search or browse by name or by combinations of specific criteria or properties.
✔ Comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions.
✔ Mini-articles for fish keepers.
✔ Directly compare profiles side-by-side.
✔ Calculation tools for various heating, lighting and volume requirements.
✔ Interactive forum, user polls & voting.
✔ Per profile note-taking facility.
✔ Cloud backup & restore for notes, favourites & settings.
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This app covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
In Atlas presents 286 major species of fish - as freshwater (Europe, Asia, North America) - and sea (Ocean).
For each fish is given: original colour illustrations, scientific
name in Latin, names on 28 languages, biological data, places of inhabiting, places of fishing, time of fishing and even fishing methods.
For many species of fish you can see the calendar of bite at a set point - if you install the associated application MP Fishing Calendar Pro.
Application is associated with cloud fishing site www.mp-fish.com. On this site you can see photos of fishes your are interest, in catches of fishermen around the world.
This application on fishing will be much more useful then those five dollars, it costs!
Our exciting and exclusive new features include...
Shore, Boat and Kayak Rigs & Baits:
• New • shore fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed shore rig images exclusive to us
• New • shore bait descriptions from the experts
• New • shore fishing bait image gallery
• New • boat/kayak fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed boat/kayak rig images exclusive to us
• New • Boat/Kayak baits descriptions from the experts
• New • boat/kayak fishing bait image gallery
• New • brand name shore rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • brand name boat/kayak rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • detailed shore rig construction information from the experts
• New • detailed boat/kayak rig construction information from the experts
• New • largest portable app fish species live gallery in existence
• New • fish order classifications
• Fish shape recognition page exclusive to What Fish UK
• Fish name search
• Fish species detailed descriptions
• Fish species illustrations
• Fish species common name guide
• Fish species scientific name
Additional Information & Recipes:
• New • Interesting facts per species
• Latest UK record shore species weights
• Latest UK record boat species weights
• New • Latest UK record mini species weights
• Latest UK minimum recommended shore sizes
• Latest UK minimum recommended boat sizes
• Species preferred territory information
• Updated species territory map
• Recipe and cooking methods for each edible species
Our information has been gathered through extensive research, all of the rig/bait information shown across the App has been supplied by experts in their field such as current England National Shore Angling Team Member and Sponsored Angler Mr Malcolm Stote, Skipper/ Angling Journalist Mr Rob Thompson and LRF/Lure Fishing Sponsored Pro Angler Mr Will Harding.
Whether your chosen hobby is Diving, Shore angling, Boat angling, Kayak angling, Lure Fishing, LRF angling or all of the above, the What Fish UK App has information that will be of great interest to you.
Here is what the pros had to say:
★ “Great app for anglers at all levels of ability; I especially like the pictures and description of the fantastic Portsmouth Rig! Whoever came up with that must be a genius!
Ian Golds: England National Shore Angling Team Member.
★ “In our magazine 'Boat Fishing Monthly' we are passionate about supplying our readers with current and up to date rigs and bait suggestions to help them catch fish and we have found the WFUK App to be a great portable source of reference on these subjects”
Dave Barham: Boat Fishing Monthly Magazine.
★ “What a wonderful App! I was very impressed when I downloaded it and would recommend it to anybody that has an interest in Sea Fishing”
Chris Clark: Angling Journalist.
★ “The "what fish UK" Smartphone app is great for fish identification for the novice right up to the experienced angler. We've all caught, or witnessed being caught a fish that we weren't sure of. Well not any more. Not only does it cover all the fish you’re ever likely to catch In UK waters it gives good advice on the latest rigs, baits and even recipes to eat your catch. Thoroughly recommended”
Perry Dack: England National Boat Angling Team Member.
Ref: BRFC, ISAC, EA, SSF, IFCAs.
}-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')>
- more than 900 marine animals from all seas including the North and Baltic Sea
- German and English language
- Fish guide and Reef guide within one app
- Determine and identify marine animals by pictures, taxonomy or via direct
- Personal notes can be attached to any animal
- Direct access to personal favourites
- Taxonomic classification including scientific names
- Search for German, English and scientific names
- In addition to fish also crabs, starfish, corals, jellyfish and many more animals are featured
There are different ways of tying fishing lines together, making a loop or attaching hooks, weights, swivels, floats, lures, flies and other baits. Having variety of different knots in your arsenal and knowing when to use them will help you to be a more successful angler.
Fishing knots are categorized by type and each knot has a description and step by step instructions with pictures and guide on how to tie it.
Knot pictures are stored offline and no internet connection is required for application to work.
Tags: Tonle Sab, River, Fish, Khmer, Cambodia, Trey, Teuk Sarb, Teok Sab
Among the many nodes fisherman should select and use the right one. In each case - his own. How to knot weakens the fishing line? Which nodes to use for thin fishing lines, and which - for thick? Which nodes can be knit on multifilament fishing line?
The survey collected nodes for: binding of two fishing lines, tying leads, components for attachment of large and small hooks, baits, lures, swivels, fishing lines and the binding cord - and many other knots
For each node, tying method is described in detail. 3D node + illustrations of all stages of tying.
Describes in detail the properties of nodes. The estimation of the strength reduction for each node. For each node provides recommendations for types of fishing lines.
The application can also work without the Internet, all the nodes are loaded during installation.
Selected nodes are simple and clear three-dimensional scheme - this is the app Fishing knots.
Here are a few reasons to install into your phone app "Fishing Sites":
- The maximum number of nodes used by fishermen;
- Graphics extensively tested for intelligibility;
- The application can run without an Internet connection;
- Easy to use interface - this is not a website page with a bunch of useless information at the edges;
- Nodes are clearly defined by categories;
- Each knot specified attenuation percentage of the ultimate load of line;
- It is always being updated, refined and increasing.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
In short, the rope (cord, rope) has been and remains an important tool in the hands of man. Today, even in space people could not do without the rope (it was a special synthetic rope): it was used as a tether at the exit of astronauts from the ship into space. For whatever needs or used a rope, it is inconceivable without knots made her ingenious interweaving, ligaments, and loops. Once we take the hands of the rope, we immediately begin to think how to tie it. This program contains instructions and descriptions of tying more than 70+ knots.
p/s The program is being upgraded and improved, stay tuned. Similarly affected by an English translation (machine translation) if you are ready to assist in the translation of the program I would be very grateful to you.
Please do not judge strictly due not an accurate translation of the text.
Keywords: Knots, nautical knots, fishing knots, Knot Guide
The original document is generally published by IMO although countries may publish their own versions.
It is a highly recommended "sea bible" for mariners, sailors, navigators, merchant navy deck officers and deck cadets.
El enfoque es ser una guía rápida y off-line. para buscar con mayor detalle, se le darán referencias a sitios web que lo puedan ayudar mejor con la especie que usted desee adquirir.
Al ser una versión off-line, (osea que no necesita Internet para funcionar )e su desarrollo e inclusión de peces sera constante, por lo que sugerimos activar el update automático a la aplicación, como podrán comprobar esta aplicación no necesita permisos especiales para funcionar, por tanto yo no los espió ni colecto ni vendo sus datos a terceros.
Paul Romero.(Fichas de diversos Cíclidos de América)
Ignacio Bravo (ayuda con buscar la información de plantas)
Jose Espinoza Velazquez (Labrido de 6 lineas)
Andres Cordero Porras(por su ayuda con las fichas de Ciclidos africanos)
Ruisu Yagami (por su ayuda con diferentes fichas)
La comunidad de www.elgoldfish.com (seccion goldfish)
La comunidad de www.plantsnshrimps.com (por su ayuda con las fichas de plantas)
La comunidad de www.planetacuario.com (por su ayuda con la introducción a plantas)
La comunidad de www.alfaquarium.com (por su ayuda con las fichas de marinos)
La comunidad de www.acuariosCR.com (por su ayuda con varias fichas de corales)
Llegamos a 148 Fichas(ya la siguiente actualización viene en camino!!!!)!
Quieres ser parte de este proyecto??????
Tienes fotos de tus acuarios, peces, corales, ect... manda las a mi correo y pueden ser seleccionadas para ser puestas en esta aplicación y que mas de 28000 personas alrededor del mundo las observen!
envíanos tu ficha con el siguiente formato:
Características del pez: ph, temperatura, alimentación, etc.
Una foto del pez, cualquier tamaño pero el ideal en resolución vga.(*tiene que ser una foto clara y donde solo se observe al pez de cual se habla!)
Tu nombre o anomino, tu país.
y Si estas de acuerdo con el siguiente termino:
"Copyright (c) año y su nombre. Se concede permiso para copiar, distribuir y/o modificar este documento bajo los términos de la Licencia de Documentación Libre de GNU, Versión 1.3 o cualquier otra versión posterior publicada por la Free Software Foundation; sin Secciones Invariantes ni Textos de Cubierta Delantera ni Textos de Cubierta Trasera. Una copia de la licencia está incluida en la sección titulada GNU Free Documentation License."
queremos decir si aceptas que la ficha tiene un formato libre!
puedes descargar el código fuente desde la web.
Se esta tratando de traducir al portugués, así que si puede ayudar nos serias muy útil!!
un proyecto 100% tico!
Por obligación y contrato con Google yo estoy exportando un producto a los Estados Unidos(si esta app es considerada un producto), y por tanto debo respetar las Leyes de Costa Rica (que es mi país) y de Estados Unidos. Por lo que puede ser posible que algunos peces no puedan ser incluidos. Entonces al no ser permitidos algunos peces como mascotas, en estos 2 países, yo no puedo incluir los en la guía. Por favor entiendan este punto!!!!
Debido a las ultimas disposiciones de Google e puesto mi contacto físico, a mi me gusta leer cartas y en especial las que no explotan, así que alguno quiere enviarme alguna con gusto la leeré y responderé en especial si tiene algún chocolate o dinero serán bienvenidas!
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- The #1 Book on iPhone - June 2010
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
- "A lovingly rendered version of the original book!" - Just Another iPad Blog
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
Finally, you have the option to identify fish species without the help of a heavy book. You get a comprehensive library full of facts, figures, and images. Learn where you can find certain fish species, learn if they are edible and how to prepare them. Find inspiration and experience nature in a whole new way.
LITE version includes 15 species only!
* 135 species - 1000 images
* Extensive description of the fish species
* Species names in 27 languages
* Scientific identification
* Quiz game
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY FISH BY
- profile, cross-section, fins, etc.
- rivers, sea, watts, etc.
- banks, ground, open water, etc.
- meat, skin, #bones, etc.
* Guess species from pictures
* Learn to distinguish different species
NATURE MOBILE on YouTube:
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
The mission of NATURE MOBILE is to present exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts, and experts in an attractive way. You are an author or photographer, you have fascinating ideas or content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT MORE APPS BY NATURE MOBILE
WHY A SURVIVAL STUDY GUIDE? Because the first time you need this app can't be the first time you use this app!
Think about that for a moment. Can you count on having your mobile device in a real survival situation? Does it have a full battery charge? Was it damaged in an accident? Was it submerged in water? In a real survival situation you will be under tremendous stress. Is that really the time to use an app for the first time? This app is designed to help you become familiar with basic survival skills BEFORE you need to use them. It is the only survival app presented as a study guide. It contains 800 flashcard questions! You can track both your study and test progress at a mere glance.
This app is perfect for studying survival "15 minutes at a time." You do not have to worry about keeping track of what you have or have not studied. The app tracks that for you.
Sourced from US Army FM 3-05.70 (formerly FM 21-76), this app covers the following topics:
1. Psychology of Survival
2. Survival Planning & Kits
3. Basic Survival Medicine
5. Water Procurement
7. Food Procurement
8. Survival Use of Plants
9. Poisonous Plants
10. Dangerous Animals
11. Field Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment
12. Desert Survival
13. Tropical Survival
14. Cold Weather Survival
15. Sea Survival
16. Expedient Water Crossings
17. Field Expedient Direction Finding
18. Signalling Techniques
20. Man-Made Hazards
21. Survival Kits
22. Edible & Medicinal Plants
23. Poisonous Plants
24. Dangerous Insects & Arachnids
25. Venemous Snakes & Lizards
26. Dangerous Fish & Mollusks
27. Ropes and Knots
Keywords: Army USMC Marine Corps, Air Force USMC hiking backpacking camping hunting outdoors shelter survive desert mountains wilderness survivor climbing
✔ Includes daily (fish of the day) widgets and hourly updated (random fish) widgets, each available in different sizes.
✔ Contains hundreds of unique profiles, including dedicated images and a highly detailed care sheet for each one... just tap on the fish image to access the info.
✔ Also includes lockscreen widgets (requires Android 4.2+).
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This widget covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
This is a set of home & lock screen widgets - it is NOT an app! If you are looking for a traditional app, we would recommended purchasing Tropical Fish Guide Pocket Edition instead.
HOW TO USE A WIDGET:
If you are unsure how to load an Android widget please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpiRZJyQphI
Find out where to go and what wildlife to look out for with our handy app.
• Guide to over 70 species of Orkney wildlife, including birds, plants, mammals and insects
• Information on over 60 great wildlife spots to explore
• Offline map with GPS locator
• Interactive ‘Favourites’ list
Update due spring 2015 with even more places to visit.
Your feedback is very welcome – please help us make this app as useful as possible!
Milesense is a great - and above all *simple* - way of helping you calculate and keep track of your journeys.
- Great for business mileage - show your exact route and mileage
- Save, rename, delete journeys
- Easily view your routes on a map
- View graphs of weekly statistics
- Export your routes in a variety of formats including KML (for viewing in Google Earth)
We love to get your feedback and comments - please email us: email@example.com
If you like Milesense, please rate & review.
Then get this app!
Here’s a FREE app that no-one should be without. It’ll enable you to get help quickly when you need to report a utility emergency.
For electricity and gas services, just tap your location to find the right phone number quickly. For water and sewerage problems, use our rapid directory.
Download Utility Help UK – and forget rummaging through phone books for the phone numbers you’ll need in an emergency.
★ Unlimited timers
★ Name and rename any timer
★ Notification and sound when complete
★ Unique, quick-set dials for new timers
★ Stylish design