The network you associate with is one of the most important parts of growing your business, Rapid Square will help leave a lasting impression on the connections you make. In 2019 paper business cards are in desperate need of an update, the battle of having stacks and stacks of business cards to sort through can be enough of a pain, and that doesn’t even begin to acknowledge having to keep a pocket filled with your own cards every day.
“To get different results, you have to do things differently”
Rapid Square is a boutique networking tool designed to improve the way freelancers and entrepreneurs connect. Attend events, impress prospects, make connections, expand your network, and more.
Rapid Square is completely FREE to use! You’ll never have to purchase paper business cards again.
• Create your own green business card(s) with pictures, contact information, and links to your social networks
• Make connections with the people you meet, using a unique Connect Code or by scanning personal QR codes.
• Write personal notes about each of the contacts you make
• Establish instant connections with those contacts via Facebook or LinkedIn
• Access schedule of events
• Check-in at selected event sessions during the day
• Read biographies of the presenters at the event
• Rate speakers and presentations
HOW IT WORKS
When you download the Rapid Square app, make an account by either entering your information or signing in with your LinkedIn credentials. Make sure all of your contact information is correct, exactly how you would want it on a traditional business card. Include an image of yourself so your connections remember who you are. When you meet someone you’d like to share your information with pull up the Rapid Square app and it will automatically bring up your personal QR Code. Show your code to the person you’re connecting with, they can scan the code with most smartphone cameras as well as the camera within the Rapid Square app. Once they scan your code your information will be added onto their contacts and all they have to do is hit “save”