- Browse through the latest Inquirer Mobile News
- Read the news articles on the go
- Share the stories with your friends
- Print becomes interactive on Philippine Daily Inquirer publications with this built-in augmented reality application
- View news editorials enhanced with more photos and videos
- Interact with your favorite brands and join exciting promos
- Follow the Inquirer News team as they cover the latest events in the country and around the globe
- Browse and search for job opportunities
With Loop's dedication to timely news there is always a fresh article to read. Interested in what’s happening elsewhere in the Caribbean? News from other islands is just a click away.
Caribbean news has never been so social. With Loop's social sharing and article commenting features you can read, share and shape the day's stories as they happen.
With our community news section you can do your part by posting stories, videos and photos from your neighbourhood. Simply click to submit.
Tired of hearing about events after they happen? Save any upcoming events directly to your calendar and even add your own event for all our readers to see.
Missed the week’s top stories? Sign up to our newsletters and get your news delivered straight to your inbox, including upcoming events.
Loop's highly visual video and image based news makes it easy to read all your favourite news topics on your mobile, as well as on desktop, so you can access your news anytime, anywhere.
Loop News. More News Now.
OVER 24 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyTaptu
Twitter - http://twitter.com/taptu
Web - https://www.taptu.com
•Get the news and follow-up stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the news with local, business, politics, opinion, sport, entertainment stories and more.
•Get the exchange rate, gold price, and other business information.
•Available in English and Myanmar
•iSnap for retrieving news and information by shot the image on newspaper and/or billboard and/or items.
•Able to surf Eleven web TV and Eleven Facebook page.
•Zawgyi font supported.
The Eleven Media App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as your location, network connection, camera, and social media accounts.
Have questions or feedback on the Eleven Media App? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestions are welcome as to provide the best experience.
Access the RSS feeds of different news agencies in the Philippines. The app contains latest news
from the leading newspaper agencies to leading TV news networks and to online news agencies.
The news agencies are sorted according to TV news network agencies, newspaper agencies and online news agencies.
Available RSS feeds in this version:
GMA News Online
Solar News Channel
Manila Standard Today
Business World Online
Pinoy Weekly Online
• Search both popular genres and unique themes to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written and receive updates when new chapters are uploaded.
• Connect with the authors and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Organize your library and share what you’re reading with friends and family.
• Create your own stories and share them with the supportive Wattpad community. Get instant feedback on your ideas.
• download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates, comments, and recommendations.
• sync all your stories and books between your phone, tablet, and computer
• cast celebrities as characters in your stories
• private messaging
• Android Wear
- popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev
- well known authors to connect with: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine
- trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter
- the classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
If you are looking for the next 50 Shades of Grey, Wattpad will have what you are looking for.
Philippines News gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from Philippines on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Convert webpage to mobile format.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources
√ Subscribe more news sources via RSS
√ Import more news sources via OPML
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
If the application crashes after upgrading, please uninstall and reinstall it.
Find your favorite sections of The Philippine STAR on PhilSTAR for Android: News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc. The truth shall prevail on ink – and on your device, too!
Apart from being the most reliable source of truthful news and information, The Philippine STAR is home to topnotch columnists Alex Magno, Federico Pascual, Jarius Bondoc, William Esposo, Ana Marie Pamintuan, Cito Beltran, Marichu Villanueva, Ernesto Maceda, Satur Ocampo, Sara Soliven, Yoly Ong, Bobbit Avila, Quinito Henson, Ricky Lo, Boy Abunda, Krip Yuson, F. Sionil Jose, Butch Dalisay, Paolo Alcazaren, Lucy Torres and Jim Paredes
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC BlinkFeed™, and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PHILIPPINES NEWS is the lifesaver for those who appreciate their time, and don't want to spend it on clicking back and forth from different news sites.
Simplicity is our key factor, which sets our app apart among other news readers. With top headlines and news stories displayed, one can automatically peruse the topics. Easy maneuvering from the main page to particular article and vice versa makes searching and viewing process very simple.
Whether you are on the go or are taking a break, get to know what is happening in Philippines and around the world with the PHILIPPINES NEWS app today!
Just open Now This News anytime, anywhere you are and you’ll know instantly what’s happening in the world because you’ll get everything from breaking news to the latest in entertainment, tech and so much more. Download Now This News now and see for yourself!
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what others have to say about us…
– Mashable: “A brand new way to watch and share the news… Exactly right for mobile.”
– Fortune: “It’s Brian Williams-meets-Jon Stewart, with a hint of College Humor.”
– Fast Company: “NowThis News is a video app for today’s easily distracted customer”
NOW THIS NEWS FEATURES
* Watch 25 original videos produced daily
* See the latest breaking news
* Go deep into our Politics, Entertainment, Sci/Tech, Viral, Food, and World verticals
* Share seamlessly from Now This News to Facebook, Twitter and via email
* Read text surrounding each video
Read and share top stories and blogs of over almost 100 publishers nationwide whenever and wherever you want it.
Headlines features International and Philippines / Philippine / Pinoy News, Magazine, Blogs, and Website Categories and Sources include Cars: Autoblog, Top Gear, Wheels; Deals: Groupon, Deal dozen, PH-deals, News and Entertainment: Philstar, Philippine Star, ABS-CBN, Sunstar, GMA, Inquirer, TV5 Interaksyon, Rappler, Inquirer, Yahoo!, Fashion: Style Manila, Camille Co (Camille Tries to Blog), LOOKBOOK.nu, Kryz Uy, Tricia Gosintian (Tricia will go places), Food: Our Awesome Planet (OAP), Desserts come first, Pinoy Food Blog, Erwan Heussaff's The Fat Kid Inside, Technology: Tech Pinoy, TechPinas, Unbox, Apps Manila, Yugatech, Hacker News, Weather: Bagyo.ph, Lifestyle: Clickthecity, Female Network, Manila Reviews, Professional Heckler, Esquire, Manga: Comics Worth Reading, and Fun: Engrish, Geek Out, Cute Overload, Pinoy Funny Pictures. BuzzFeed 9Gag
And more. We add sources on the fly. So expect updates every week. Enjoy Headlines! :)