NOTE: If you don't like the new UI there is no need to panic. To return to the old UI (1.6.8) go to the settings and select UI - Theme Builder - Load Template. Now choose holo dark, select a color, and click the save icon.
YOU MUST HAVE THE TRIAL INSTALLED FOR THE UNLOCKER TO WORK
Verify unlocker by going to Preferences -> About GMMP. Look for "Full Version Unlocked" at the top.
Full version unlocker for GoneMAD Music Player. This is just a license key. Once it is installed the trial will recognize the license. No other action is required to unlock. NOTE: Run the unlocker once and the launcher icon will disappear once you reboot the phone.
Please try out the trial before purchasing to make sure it works on your device.
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. The unlocker must be purchased to continue using the app after the trial.
-1000+ themes (both material and holo)
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts(4.0+), and 3gp(4.0+)
-Flawless gapless playback (mp3 and aac gapless supported on most devices)
-ReplayGain support (track and album gain)
-Cuesheet support (cue file and embedded cues)
-Crossfade (auto and manual transitions)
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Adjustable playback speed w/ auto pitch correction
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter to prevent distortion
-Ability to force mono playback
-Multi-Window on supported devices
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, playlist, or folders
-Built in file browser
-Album artist and disc no tags supported
-Tag editor (supports mass editing)
-Search artists, album artists, albums, songs, and filenames
-Save/Load playlists or create playlists on the fly
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Edit playlists with an easy to use drag and drop interface
-2 Shuffle modes: Shuffle Queue and Shuffle Collection
-Custom actions on queue completion
-Play Random Album feature
-10+ skins to choose from
-Lockscreen music control support
-Notification controls (3.0+)
-Customizable Gesture System: 32 assignable actions to 7 different gestures
-Customizable Headset Controls
-Customizable Now Playing View: 31 different tags to put into 6 slots
-Customizable tab order
-Auto resume playback when ending a phone call
-Auto pause/play when unplugging/plugging in a headset or connect to bluetooth
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Customizable widgets with varying sizes: 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4 widget
-Single button headset control support
-Jump to playing album, artist, genre, or folder
-AVRCP 1.3 supported
-Tons of UI customizations and much more
Email issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a report from the app. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Full feature list, support forums, help and other information can be found here: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/p/help.html
Note: All screenshots feature fictitious artists with public domain art
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE
- You Must have PlayerPro or PlayerPro Trial installed. There is a 10 day trial available @ http://goo.gl/zACker
- After installing theme, the app won't show up in your app drawer. To activate the skin, you need to go to Settings > Look and feel and select the "Select Skin" option.
Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaLNK1tXY4
For the first time, eyeOS7 Skin for PlayerPro. Get the look of eyeOS 7 Music player on your Android device. From the icons to the colors, perfectly matches the eyeOS 7 look. With designed widgets and lockscreen give it a new look.
Check out my Google+ for more updates, and future projects, and don't forget to join our Google+ and Facebook page for more information.
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/116658673371183372272
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mammothappsOKC
A special thanks to all the users who have bought and downloaded my themes.
If you want to help us, check out our other themes up for sale, or make any kind donation with PayPal: http://goo.gl/AJn7ek. If you can't help with money, then spread the word around about our apps, and take a little time to leave a rating and a review.
Any problems? contact me before leaving a review. Otherwise comment and rate.
Note: the artwork cutoff cannot be fixed, the way the creator of PlayerPro created the app has made it impossible to edit. This only happens on large screens, but the padded view works perfect.
Jair Player was designed keeping in mind the problems faced by the users. Many issues with traditional music player have been tackled with, so that the users have a smooth music listening experience. Also, the users can choose from a variety of colors to set the theme for their day!
Jair Player takes the Art of music listening to a new level! There's a lot more to improve your music listening experience!
Some of the main features are listed below:
- Famous Material Design
- Fluid Animations
- Personalize your looks with Theme Engine :
* Ability to switch between Dark or Light theme
* Color Palette as per Material Design
* Supports Primary & Secondary Color
- Ability to fetch Lyrics for Hindi Songs
- Folder Music Browsing :
* Only shows Folders containing Music files
* Music Files can be directly added to the Playlist, added to the Queue, or opened in Edit Details, etc
- Instant, clutter-free & tremendously Powerful Search
- Ability to select Multiple Songs & performing Bulk operations like
* Adding Multiple Songs to Playlist or Queue
* Also sending or sharing of Multiple Songs
* Multiple Songs can easily be deleted at once
- Intelligently creates list of songs :
* Most Played
* Recently Played
* Recently Added
- Controls music from Lockscreen
- Ability to share or send songs over Bluetooth, Android Beam or any 3rd party Apps
- Scrobbling to Last.FM using Simple Last.FM
- Sleep Timer to auto-pause the music playback after selected time
- Control sound with 5 Band Equalizer
- Edit Details of any song you love (Tag Editor)
- Fetch Lyrics from LyricsWiki or AZ Lyrics from within Jair
- Control music from your Headphones
- Controls music using widgets :
* 4x2 & alternate 4x2
- Plays most of the audio file formats like mp3, m4a, etc
- Support for Gapless playback
- Supports playing songs from File managers like Solid Explorer or any File Explorer
- Supports Android Ice Cream Sandwich to Lollipop
- Available in Multiple Languages
- More better Tablet Optimisation
- Missing Album Art Download - Auto downloading missing album art & embedding them into song
- Bulk Lyrics - Downloading of Lyrics of all the songs together & embedding them into song
- Hindi Lyrics - Adding Lyrics Provider for Hindi songs [Done! Available since v2.09]
- Moods - An Unique feature which sorts songs according to the moods like Sad, Happy, etc
Feel free to visit Google+ community for discussion & updates :
Want to help in translating Jair Player ?
Graphics & App Icon - Crafted by Marc Napitupulu
Promotional Video - Alexander Laxgang
Contributors - Janhavi Dahihande & Liam Garcia
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the Jair Player G+ community. Without you it would have never come out of the beta stage! Thank you!
I would also like to thank the people who took part in the translation project. Thank you for your contribution. It's because of you that will help Jair Player accessible to more millions of people! Thank you!
WRITE_SETTINGS: Setting Ringtone
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To create Playlist, edit Metadata
WAKE_LOCK: To keep Media Player running
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET: To download lyrics,moods,etc from web
RECORD_AUDIO : For Visualizer
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
- Builds a personal food database from the information you enter.
- Enables easy selection of previously entered foods.
- Displays each day's total calories or remaining allowance.
- Analyses your performance over the last week and month.
- Provides a home-screen widget for quick viewing of your calorie total.
- Allows calories burnt by exercise to be counted.
- Can export the diary to an HTML file.
- Can back up and restore the diary via SQLite format.
- The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing files to the SD card for the backup and export functions.
Please report bugs and request features using the email link below.
• Designed for usability, following Android app conventions.
• Drag & drop sorting.
• Handles long lists with ease.
• Home-screen widgets & shortcut icons.
• Automatic Google cloud backup (if enabled on your device).
• Export and import via user-editable CSV format.
• No account sign up & no need for an internet connection.
The free app is fully usable and contains no advertisments. However, more features can be unlocked with an in-app purchase:
• Show and hide lists.
• Choose whether to display notes in a list.
• Select the dark theme. (Default is a light theme.)
• Hide the item counts in the page titles.
• Create shortcuts to hidden lists.
• The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing files on the SD card for the export and import functions.