This application help you to find location where you have been.
* Main feature
- Store route.
- Add notes on dates and places.
- Show route on the map by date and time.
- Show route with current location and compass
• Call for Assistance from the Log In screen if even if you don’t know your membership number
• Completely redesigned user experience
• Speed and performance improvements – no more loading screens
• Access mobile-friendly medical and travel security information and country guides, to prepare before trips.
• Instant and interactive access to latest medical and security alerts for your destinations, before and during trips.
• Push notifications for alerts based on your currently selected location
• Save up to 10 countries for quick access to frequently traveled destinations
• Improved country search
• Improved Settings menu with additional control options
• App works in airplane mode after your first successful login, read alerts while offline
v4.0.0 update adds new features including:
• Content now available in four languages: English, French, Chinese and Japanese
• Displays travel itineraries for members using International SOS’ TravelTracker solution
• Login via email – no need to memorise membership numbers
• New International SOS branding
Easy File Share solves these problems by opening up a wireless hotspot, and allowing other people to download pictures and videos you select through their standard phone web browser. It works as follows:
1. Choose the pictures or videos you want to share
2. Easy File Share will automatically start a wireless hotspot
3. Have the people you want your pictures connect to your wireless hotspot. Then they can download the pictures and videos directly using their phone's web browser.
They DON'T need internet access. They DON'T need to install an app themselves. They DON'T need to sign up for anything. ONLY THE PERSON SHARING THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS needs to install anything.
Note that it currently only works for android phones. iPhones will not be able to download pictures and videos using the standard Safari browser. (This is because Apple currently doesn't allow their iPhone Safari browser to download anything).
Tiny Travel Tracker could be described as a GPS journal. It's different from other GPS trackers because:
* It can be safely left on all the time. It keeps track of it's own battery usage to prevent excessive battery drain.
* It can handle hundreds of thousands of points-- years with of data, all at once. No need to worry about trying to categorize and save it yourself. It's all there and always available.
* The data is encrypted using 256 AES keys and can be password protected. (It is as secure as communicating with your banking website.) No other malicious apps can make use of the GPS data, and it is completely private. Your data is not uploaded to any website but remains on your phone at all times, and is easily wiped away by uninstalling the app.
It's meant for both traveling to far off places and reviewing your day to day activities.
It can find the answer to questions such as:
* Where did I really go when I got lost on top of that mountain?
* How many times have I been to the gym in the last month?
* Where are some different routes to work that I haven't tried yet, and how long to the routes I choose actually take?
* How many hours have I actually spent in that pool hall?
* What did I do all day on October 27th, 2010?
* Where was that little shop I visited when I was wandering around Tokyo?
It also is useful in situations where you don't have internet access. All map tiles previously viewed are cached on the phone, so even without internet, you can use the map as long as you've looked at previously viewed area. In addition, since the GPS points are stored on the phone, they are always present, regardless of internet availability.