* The app AUTO STARTS when connected to Bluetooth devices
* The only app with real-time location SHARING feature
* The only solution that highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
* The only solution that delivers weekly driving reports & stats to your email inbox
USE THIS GPS TRACKING APP:
• To track mileage, speed, driving route & time for payroll, reporting or tax deduction
• To view your mobile teams or vehicle fleets on the map & track their movements
• The app is also available on iOS, WP 8 and BlackBerry, so your multi-device teams are covered as well
• Auto start when connected to Bluetooth devices.
• Easily track vehicle mileage, locations (with or without GPS)
• If you use GPS it automatically tracks: miles, locations, speed, time, start/end address
• Log unlimited trips into an editable logbook
• Multiple vehicle & tax categories support (business, private, charity,..) or anything else
• Follow your drive on live map, know where you are at all times
• See trip stats, mileage driven, average speed
• Export journey data in GPX, KML or CSV format
• Home screen start/stop shortcuts
PREMIUM FEATURES (paid, you get 30 day free trial)
• All journey logs are auto synced online when internet connection detected (WiFi or data plan)
• Intelligent logbook highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
• Powerful trip records searching, filtering & management
• See your journey tracks and visited places displayed on interactive map
• Keep others updated via location sharing (SMS, email, social media)
• Define frequently visited places for automatic check in at the location
• Generate professional mileage log and vehicle journey reports (word, excel, pdf)
MULTI-USER / FLEET FEATURES
• Multi-users support: get visibility into your mobile workforce, vehicle fleet location, speed & mileage
• Centrally create & manage vehicles, tags, places for all users
• Extract business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle trips
Note: The Mobile App is not a trial version, it’s a FREE app. All the mobile app and all updates are free forever with no costs or subscription upgrade required. But if you need the full support of syncing with our web-cloud app, we suggest you buy PREMIUM subscription. All new accounts are eligible for a 30 days free trial of the Premium service.
Keywords: GPS tracker, trip log, tracking, vehicle fleet, GPS mileage tracker, mobile workforce, GPS fleet tracking, speedometer, mileage expenses
More from developer
Tiny Travel Tracker could be described as a GPS journal. It's different from other GPS trackers because:
* It can be safely left on all the time. It keeps track of it's own battery usage to prevent excessive battery drain.
* It can handle hundreds of thousands of points-- years with of data, all at once. No need to worry about trying to categorize and save it yourself. It's all there and always available.
* The data is encrypted using 256 AES keys and can be password protected. (It is as secure as communicating with your banking website.) No other malicious apps can make use of the GPS data, and it is completely private. Your data is not uploaded to any website but remains on your phone at all times, and is easily wiped away by uninstalling the app.
It's meant for both traveling to far off places and reviewing your day to day activities.
It can find the answer to questions such as:
* Where did I really go when I got lost on top of that mountain?
* How many times have I been to the gym in the last month?
* Where are some different routes to work that I haven't tried yet, and how long to the routes I choose actually take?
* How many hours have I actually spent in that pool hall?
* What did I do all day on October 27th, 2010?
* Where was that little shop I visited when I was wandering around Tokyo?
It also is useful in situations where you don't have internet access. All map tiles previously viewed are cached on the phone, so even without internet, you can use the map as long as you've looked at previously viewed area. In addition, since the GPS points are stored on the phone, they are always present, regardless of internet availability.