GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey in words and pictures.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log.
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the full version of LD-Log. If you would like to try it first, search for the free version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary)
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import)
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip
- export trips, routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data)
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.)
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR)
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed)
- log-start scheduling
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS'
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI)
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
This interactive concierge app gives you on-the-go access to events, menus, directions, tickets, weather, special offers, advice, videos and more. Connect and follow The Mirage all from one source. With hundreds of dynamic content entries, the app is a great way to explore The Mirage no matter where you are.
If you didn’t bring your people, we’ll be your people. Let us coordinate your getaway. And if you don’t know what to do, we know what you’ll like. From show tickets to restaurant reservations to line passes for our hotspots, you’re dialed in with this app.
Enjoy location-specific content that changes depending on where you are. Unlock special offers once you’re within a few miles of The Mirage or actually at the property.
ROOMS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPS & SHOWS
Want to book one of our mod and marvelous suites or luxurious villas? Interested in seeing what heats up when the lights go down, sampling the culinary genius, or picking up tickets to the best shows in Vegas? Do it all from the app.
ORDER ROOM SERVICE – ANYWHERE
Order room service when you’re still in the cab, playing poker or relaxing in cabana number seven. We’ll bring it to your room so that it’s waiting for you when you get back.
Access overhead custom GPS maps or view detailed property maps of the casino, hotel and the surrounding area.
Use the embedded smart-search bar to find content by keyword.
Whether you want to bookmark information about our critically acclaimed restaurants or remember the number to the business center you can save any page to create your own itinerary.
The same things that make us a vacationer’s paradise also make us a marvelous meeting spot. Personalize your space with our unique meeting and event venues. In addition, event attendees can see private, passkey-protected content only accessible to those registered. They can access up-to-the-minute event schedules, programs and materials, speaker bios, break-out room agendas, convention maps and more.
FULL SERVICE DIRECTORY
Need a wake up call? Extra towels? Or need to print your boarding pass? The app connects you instantly.
Let your voice be heard – comment about the app and your experience at The Mirage, or rate any of the featured services.
Login to PlayersClub.com to earn rewards like tickets, dining and hotel stays – all based on your game play at The Mirage and eleven other resorts and casinos.
SOCIAL MEDIA & TELL-A-FRIEND INTEGRATION
Interact with The Mirage through Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare or YouTube, right from the app! Tweet about your favorite show, update your Facebook wall, or share any page in the app with a friend.
Lost cell tower and WiFi access? No problem. The app will automatically go into offline mode so that you can continue to browse certain content and features until your connectivity resumes.
…AND MUCH MORE!
What about stopping and counting each money spent in the middle of souvenir traveling, thinking "How much did I spent?"
Now you can check your expenses on the spot with "TrabeePocket"
"TrabeePocket" is travel budget manager / tracker.
Organize your traveling budget (expenses) very easily and awesomely.
Stop calculating foreign currency.
You can check it with a single touch!
Stop trying to calculate how much exchanged currency you have left.
With Trabee Pocket you can easily check your balance!
You can easily check while traveling how much you spend today and how much exchanged currency you have left right now.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Easily check in your own country's currecy
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to csv, xls file
CheckMyTour provides a unique combination of mobile data recording, location-based services and social networking. By means of GPS and Checkins, the CheckMyTour App allows you to track your route automatically, to track of all your activities, comments, photos and to provide all the information in a personalized Tour Book which could be uploaded to the online community and shared with your friends.
Your Tour Book, just like a log book, features all your tours and activities. You may decide to keep your Tour Book private, share it with friends or even publish it to the whole world. A Tour Book not only contains the GPS-based track of all your tours but also all of your activities, your photos, comments, recommendations and notes - each directly associated with the exact location of the particular activity. Powerful statistics will help you later on to review and analyze your tours.
Checking in with your smartphone (via Gowalla, Qype or Foursquare) proves you really had been to that particular place or event. Not only that. Your Check Ins connect the Tour Book entries with highly focused content from Wikipedia, web sites and other sources thus providing much richer content than the pure GPS location itself. All that information will be directly visible on your tour map. Of course, you decide yourself who is permitted to see this information.
When you agree, your current location, your track and all your comments, photos and recommendations during your adventure are being published to the CheckMyTour portal, Facebook and Twitter directly while on tour. Via the CheckMyTour portal, you may review, manage and organize all your tours and Tour Books, find new tours, places to go or tour mates, and incorporate the experience and recommendations of others in your planning. And, of course, to stay in touch with other like-minded people who love going on tours as much as you do.
•Record your tour via GPS
•Log local weather
•Set waypoint markers
•Keep track of places and activities by check-ins
•View a map of your tour
•Share your current position
•See photos located on your tour map
•Comment on places
•Integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Gowalla, Qype and Foursquare
•Upload tours from your smartphone
•See a personalized Tour Book with all your tours
•Find interesting spots and tours
•Get in touch with tour partners
•Arrange and organize a joint tour
•Connect with local groups and networks
•Upload photos from your tour
•View interesting videos of tours
•Integrate with Twitter and Facebook
•Auto-Login by means of various social networks
•Unique combination of mobile data recording, location-based services and an online community
•Recording of position and data fully automatic or with minimal effort
•Seamless integration of various services and data sources via the Internet
•Optimized power consumption allowing a one day trip without the need to charge
•iPhone fully operational by tracking in the background
•iPhone device fully protected even on the road since no external attachment required
•integrates with your social networks
For everybody who loves to hit the road: whether by motorbike, quad bike, convertible car, vintage car, caravan, recreational vehicle (RVs), motorhomes or bicycle.
Go on tour and enjoy. Upload TourBook. Show your friends.
Drive Safely! Always keep the shiny side up!
Need detailed information about the destination you want to go to?
Having a hard time finding budget information about the destination ?
Want to know about your friends trip travelling around indonesia ?
Need to find a place to easily share your travelling experiences ?
Logbook is the solution!
We believe that sharing should be made easy. we believe that discovering should be fun. we believe that everyone should be able to afford their dreams
Now you have to be asking, "what in the world is Logbook?"
Logbook is a social media travel app that helps travelers keep track of their journey online. With a microblog concept, you can record the entire budget and activity of your journey simply, easily, completely.
When traveling, you could take note of your destinations, accomodations, transportations, and culinary hotspots and share them with others.
Discover - Get ready to set your sail in bound of new and interesting travel destination
Share - Tell the tale of your journey to the world & let your experiences be known
Guide - Exchange informations and tips, follow each other's footsteps.
we believe that sharing should be made easy. we believe that discovering should be fun. we believe that
you should be able to afford your dream.
-Simply and easily record the detail of your journey
-Completely share your travelling experiences starting from your Flight, Transportation , Local attraction and Culinary hotspot
- Calculate your spendings before or after you go on your trip
-Explore the journey details of other travelers based on their travelling experience
-Put your favorite destinations on a wishlist
-Follow other travelers to know more about their adventures and new destinations
-Get followed by other travelers who want to know about your travelling experiences
-Get detailed Budget information from other travelers
-Know exactly how to get to the destination with the map based location service.
-Share your journey on Facebook and Twitter.
Download Logbook Now!
If you want to know more about us :
Discover and talk to us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/logbooktravel
Reach us on our website : www.logbook.travel
* It can be safely left on all the time. It keeps track of it's own battery usage to prevent excessive battery drain.
* It can handle hundreds of thousands of points-- years with of data, all at once. No need to worry about trying to categorize and save it yourself. It's all there and always available.
* The data is encrypted using 256 AES keys and can be password protected. (It is as secure as communicating with your banking website.) No other malicious apps can make use of the GPS data, and it is completely private. Your data is not uploaded to any website but remains on your phone at all times, and is easily wiped away by uninstalling the app.
It's meant for both traveling to far off places and reviewing your day to day activities.
It can find the answer to questions such as:
* Where did I really go when I got lost on top of that mountain?
* How many times have I been to the gym in the last month?
* Where are some different routes to work that I haven't tried yet, and how long to the routes I choose actually take?
* How many hours have I actually spent in that pool hall?
* What did I do all day on October 27th, 2010?
* Where was that little shop I visited when I was wandering around Tokyo?
It also is useful in situations where you don't have internet access. All map tiles previously viewed are cached on the phone, so even without internet, you can use the map as long as you've looked at previously viewed area. In addition, since the GPS points are stored on the phone, they are always present, regardless of internet availability.
* Smooth zooming
* Pinch to zoom works much better
* Double tap to zoom
* Font size of map can be adjusted in settings
Now uses less battery