• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
Keywords: maps, tracking, navigation, hunting, dog, outdoor, hiking, camping, geocaching, real time, terrain maps, dog tracking, Tracker Hunter, OpenStreetMap, OSM, Maanmittauslaitos, MML, Karttakeskus, BKG, Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie, Institut Geographique National, Nordeca, CNIG, USGS, Tracker Hunter, MGRS
Our Hotel is directly situated on a gorgeous, 8 km long, white sandy beach. The refreshing Baltic Sea is only two minutes from our doorstep. The newly, redesigned boardwalk with its many boutiques, cafés, restaurants and bars provides a continual source of interest and amusement.
Our hotel has 157 stylishly modern rooms complete with TV, radio, balcony, telephone, bathrooms with shower and hairdryer. You will also find a restaurant, pizzeria, conservatory, pub, swimming pool, sauna and steam room as well as hotspot access in all areas open to the public.
Wellness becomes an experience to savor. Experienced therapists and cosmeticians will look after your well-being. Aroma Oil, Hot Chocolate, Silk Glove Massages and many other therapies are on offer for your relaxation.
For a fee: skittles, billiards, solarium, whirlpool, internet café, tennis courts; 10 Euro.
Two golf courses close-by: 2x green fee 30 - 40 Euro, golf lessons with starters/beginners/test courses starting at 25 Euro.
More from developer
Tiny Travel Tracker could be described as a GPS journal. It's different from other GPS trackers because:
* It can be safely left on all the time. It keeps track of it's own battery usage to prevent excessive battery drain.
* It can handle hundreds of thousands of points-- years with of data, all at once. No need to worry about trying to categorize and save it yourself. It's all there and always available.
* The data is encrypted using 256 AES keys and can be password protected. (It is as secure as communicating with your banking website.) No other malicious apps can make use of the GPS data, and it is completely private. Your data is not uploaded to any website but remains on your phone at all times, and is easily wiped away by uninstalling the app.
It's meant for both traveling to far off places and reviewing your day to day activities.
It can find the answer to questions such as:
* Where did I really go when I got lost on top of that mountain?
* How many times have I been to the gym in the last month?
* Where are some different routes to work that I haven't tried yet, and how long to the routes I choose actually take?
* How many hours have I actually spent in that pool hall?
* What did I do all day on October 27th, 2010?
* Where was that little shop I visited when I was wandering around Tokyo?
It also is useful in situations where you don't have internet access. All map tiles previously viewed are cached on the phone, so even without internet, you can use the map as long as you've looked at previously viewed area. In addition, since the GPS points are stored on the phone, they are always present, regardless of internet availability.