It has been helpful but I have had problems by using maps because the compass sensor is not accurate even after I have calibrated it. my questions is if it is posible to integrate the use of localizacion GPS in the application.
Good for fieldwork Even in heavily ovecast weather, or in the dark, you can see how the sun will track, on site.
Great app I use it for planning photography around places, etc. Too bad my photography isn't as great as this app. Nice work Adam!
This is the most important app for me in my nature and wildlife photography. It's just Amazing in all it's features. There is no other app that can compete with it. There are only about 5 apps out of my 140 apps that get a 5 stars and this is one of them.
Absolute perfection Smooth, feature rich. Aaesthetic and suggestive UI. Meets highest expectations.
The best A must have for every landscape photographer.
- Updates to Dutch translation by Bluesbirdy
- Updated display of DDD/DMS location text
- Catalan Translation by Joan MB, many thanks!
- Improved Location list functionality
- Updates to refraction and parallax correction for event altitudes, thanks Victor Reijs!
- Updated Widget Setup - tap widgets to configure location selection, background color, names and more. Widgets can now use set locations and avoid GPS use altogether if desired.
With LightTrac find the perfect light for your photoshoot anywhere in the world.