"4 in a Row" is one of the most popular strategy games in the world, this app gives you three different game modes.
"4 in a Row" is a game classic for two players. Goal of the game is to line up four discs of your color to a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. Alternating, you and your opponent drop discs into the grid and try to complete a line of four discs against the computer, friends or strangers from all over the world!
We've packed the beloved strategy and tactics game in a free app, which features three game modes:
- Singleplayer: Play alone on one device against the computer Here you can learn "4 in a Row" or train your strategy and tactics. Three difficulties help you in doing so.
- Local Multiplayer: Singleplayer rules apply. The game is played on one mobile device. Try to beat a friend with logic by tapping on the columns and connecting four of your discs in one line.
- Online Multiplayer: Play the classic against "4 in a Row" players all over the world. Play on more than one device, given your opponent also has the free app.
The online multiplayer mode has some great features for you:
- Every online victory earns you points.
- If you win an online game of "4 in a Row" against an opponent, who has accumulated a lot of points, you'll get an accordingly higher score.
- The higher you score in games of "4 in a Row", the higher you climb on the leaderboards.
- You can start chats to talk with people all over the world, analyze your moves or just chitchat.
- An online friend list makes it possible to invite your friends to a round of "4 in a Row" without charge.
- Our free "4 in a Row" app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents all over the world online to show your logics and tactics skills, by connecting your 21 discs to a line of four before your opponent.
- You can always see which country your opponent is from.
- We hope you like our free "4 in a Row"! And we're always happy about feedback (also critical) on our free online strategy game. Just send an email to our support address. Have fun playing "4 in a Row"!
What's more fun than flinging poop? Nothing!
Fling colorful poop from Cheeky the Monkey's butt. Match 3 poops to make it rain!
· 3 awesome modes - play alone, against a friend, or against your phone / tablet.
· 99 free, fun, challenging & addictive levels to beat.
· Real time Multiplayer - play against friends in your Google+ Circles.
· Bomb feature - explode all poops of the same color - new bomb awarded every 10 levels.
· 5 off-line Multiplayer levels.
· Challenge your friends to beat your score over Google Play Games Services.
· Climb the Leaderboards by getting the best time with the fewest poops.
· Unlock Achievements for bonus points.
· Bubble puzzle style match 3 casual shooter action.
Monkey Poop Fling utilizes Google Play Games Services to host Real-Time Multiplayer free games against friends from your Google+ Circles. Google Plus is not required to play, but is encouraged to get the full use of Real Time Multiplayer, Leaderboards & Achievements. Monkey Poop Fling Multiplayer is a free game in the casual games category.
* 3D dice roll animation
* Play Ludo with A.I (CPU)
* Multiplayer (upto 4 Players) Ludo board game
* 6 different Ludo boards
* Animated auto token movements for Ludo board game
The Ludo board game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. Ludo board game gets interesting when one player's token lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's token, then the opponent player's token is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her tokens to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Token movement, Token Cut, Piano music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new Ludo game anytime
* Save a Ludo board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved Ludo board game
About Ludo :
Ludo is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi or parcheesi. The game is known as Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Ludo board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Ludo.
Snakes & Ladders HD app is also available on Play Store
• Play any music category you want. They are all totally free!
• Collect the cutest avatars to help you win the match!
• Freeze your opponents and bomb wrong answers. This is so much fun!
• Listen to Pop, Rock, Country, Hip Hop and a whole lot more!
Nine Men's Morris is one of the most popular games worldwide, this app offers you three different game modes.
- Single-player: play alone against the computer
- local multiplayer: play against a friend on one device
- online multiplayer: play online with friends or strangers from all around the world!
Especially cool is the multiplayer mode:
- your points are credited everytime you win against an oppponent
- the stronger your opponent was, the more points you get for winning
- the more points you have, the higher you rise in the ranking list
- you can chat with your opponent while playing
- with a friends list you can invite your friends to a game
- the app is available worldwide, you can play against players from around the world
- you can see from what country your opponent comes
We hope you like our app!
We would really appreciate it if you give us a feedback (even if it's critical)!
Simply send us a mail to the following support address.
The goal of the game is to proof the eye-hand coordination at an maximum of fun.
Play alone against your highscore and the time or play with your friend on 1 device (splitscreen).
Tags: 2 Player, Multiplayer, TouchMe!, Touch, Me, TouchMe, Touch Me, Holo, Design
"Snazzy, hand-drawn graphics and three different modes of gameplay makes Paper War for Android a fun, simple yet challenging single-screen multiplayer pastime." --- by AddictiveTips.com
"its funky hand-drawn graphics is visually attractive and its simple yet challenging gameplay makes it a great multiplayer game on the same screen" --- by Techsplurge.com
＂it is extremely enjoyable and the atmosphere of the game is great＂ --- by androidtapp.com
For 2 player mode, there are 3 game modes. Shoot mode, cannon mode and tap mode.
You'll challenge your friend with your cannon on the same device. Shoot the same color of items to get more points. Points will be deducted when shot the wrong color's item. Winner will be the one who first get 100 points.
Tap the same color of ships to gain points. First meet 100 points wins.
Two cannons will attack each other with parabolic bullets. First meet 100 points wins.
For 1 player mode, you can try to see how many waves you can survive under the paper war!
The game is a Beta and we'll add more game modes in the future. So please stay with us. If there are any problems, leave a note to email@example.com. We MUST FOLLOW UP your case. You can follow our update @ http://www.twitter.com/sillycube. We love to hear from you!
Similar game: 2 player reactor, 2人反應堆, 4 Player Reactor, 4人反應堆, hong kong game
* you need multitouch screen to play the game
Samsung Galaxy S
Motorola Milestone / Droid
* Hereby thank the help of XDA members to test for the above devices. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1061337
Multiplayer handles up to 4 players. Either as computer or human player.
Tapping on one of your own colored blocks will show possible moves. Vertical or horizontal moves will copy the active block to the chosen destination. Diagonal moves will move the active block to the chosen tile. By occupying an empty tile all vertical and horizontal adjacent blocks of your opponent are taken over.
The tiled board is bigger on the tablet version of Babblo. Apart from that everything is the same on smartphone and tablet.
Free download and easy to play !
+++ Features +++
* Reversi Single player mode
* Reversi 2 player mode, to play against some one else on the same Android device
* Reversi Multiplayer Mode, to play against some one else any where on the world
Reversi is also known as Othello
What features does this game bring you?
- beautiful graphics
- Insane gameplay
- Online Multiplayer!
Much more features to come!
Be the best bird in the online multiplayer mode.
Tic Tac Toe is a simple but fun game to exercise your brain.
In Tic Tac Toe, two players take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid with X and O marks. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row wins the game.
* SINGLE PLAYER ( AI PLAY)
* TWO PLAYER ( OFFLINE PLAY )
* MULTIPLAYER PLAY ( play with your google plus friends)
Thanks for downloading this Tic Tac Toe game.
In this game:
-This game as name suggests has to deal with things that can fly or not..!!
-You need to compete with your friends that the thing in the image shown can fly or not..!!
-It is a ten level game and with each increasing level the speed of image transitions get increased.
-If the image shown can fly and the first player to click the respective button will be awarded +1 and -1 for each wrong click.
-So, go for it and play 'CHIDIYA UDD' in a little different way..!!
Reversi rules are very simple. Two players take turns placing playing pieces on the board until the board is full or players can't make a valid move. Players capture opponent pieces by trapping them between their own pieces. The player with the most pieces at the end of the game wins.
This game is very interesting, because the opponent is chosen equal to you by strenght.
Participate in the World Reversi Championship! Become a champion! Enjoy online multiplayer Reversi game for free!
More from developer
1. Lowering latency. If the wifi driver does not sleep, the AP does not have to wait until delivering the data. This is desired is many situations, like IP VOIP calls via WIFI, audio streaming, networked games (lower latency means better experience).
2. Ensure wifi is running put into higher PM state even when the screen is off. Again, this helps when you do VOIP calls, stream audio, etc.
3. Solving sporadic/unreliable connectivity problems. Root cause: Some older WIFI routers can't reliably communicate with devices using WIFI Power Management (they may actually sleep, when the AP wants to send data). It helps when your WIFI can connect to the Access Point, but the transfer is either very slow or unreliable (high packet loss). This widget does NOT help, if you can't connect to the WIFI Access Point at all.
4. Simply speed up download transfer rate. YMMV.
The widget should work on all devices with Android 3.1 and higher. In addition, this was tested and found to work on Samsung Galaxy S II (even with GingerBread).
Some users reported this also works with Acer Iconia and Galaxy Tab. Other devices may or may not support this feature. Please see for yourself. Please leave comments/rating if it helped.
USAGE: Add the widget to your home screen and tap on it to enable wifi and to activate/deactivate the high-performance mode. If you don't see the widget, start the activity. The widget should be properly listed afterwards.
Automatic toggle feature works using the following ruleset:
1. If Wifi connection is lost or manually disabled/disconnected, the HighPerformance mode will automatically be disabled (if it was enabled) to save battery.
2. If you reconnect to the last connected network, the last applicable state of the HighPerformance setting will automatically be restored.
3. If you connect to a different network than you had been previously, HighPerformance mode will be enabled based on the preference setting in the Application (whitelist)
Notice: While the READ_PHONE_STATE is indeed a very powerful and dangerous permission, I am not using it for anything else than to know if there's an incoming or outgoing call to be able to use it as a trigger. Nothing else, really...
If you'd like to double-check whether this widget has really done the job on your phone, you can try the following:
1. PING your phone from you computer with disabled wifi performance mode. Make note of the average round trip time. In my case case this was around 50ms
2. PING your phone from you computer with ENABLED wifi performance mode. In my case the average round trip time shortened to about 2-3ms. If there's no significant different between the two cases, chances are your phone does not support WIFI High Performance Mode.
Utilizing a rather dark, simple and uninteresting UI, the number of possible distractions are minimized, while still providing an quick and natural way of handling to navigate, zoom and search.
With Sing! on your phone, your songbook is never forgotten. It's a songbook of the modern age. It's for those who'd like to sing, who'd like to pray, who'd like to use that very moment while on the go (train/bus/taxi).
Please note that by default only latin texts are bundled with the app. Additional songbooks can be obtained while inside the application.
Currently the following books are available:
Oratine latina - roman catholic prayers and songs in latin laguage
Magyar katolikus népénekek [HU] - hungarian prayers and songs based on Szent vagy Uram, Miatyánk, Glória, Hozsanna and other songbooks.
More will come...
Songs and prayers from multiple books are interlinked with quick navigation possibility if they exhibit a certain relationship (e.g. translation, or different text for the same melody). A handy feature for services in multiple languages or multi-language families.