Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and better speeds for try to boost your connection.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Redtube, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
1. A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
2. Home screen widgets
3. Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
- Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
- Widgets with color schemes
- WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
- Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
- Ad Free
- Additional Widget Color Schemes
- WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Do you want to joke with your friends? if yes then this application is for you.
This application looks like a real wifi booster But It shows fake data regarding wifi speed!
How to use this free wifi booster?
1. Click "BOOST" button
2. See how wifi speed increases.
This is a great application to fool your friends :). Download this free app and be happy with your not real wifi speed boosting.
Do provide us with your important feedback :)
Disclaimer: This is a prank application
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection does not work on Lollipop due to restrictions imposed by Google. But Keep Alive works.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
- Cool bar graphics with real Wifi strength
- Real strength percentage and dB
- Your IP settings (IP, MAC, DHCP Info and more)
- A cool and always updated list with all the Wifi networks around you
- Channel overload estimation which allows you to select the best channel in your router
- Current network channel estimation
There is no need to refresh the networks list. It's automatically updated when the Wifi Boost FREE discovers a change. It shows you the network security so you can easily check whether a network is opened or not. Find always the better wifi!!!
**Trick: How to boost your internet connection. Just check if your network is using an overloaded channel and change your router configuration if needed. Best channels are in green.
Very simple and FREE, just try it !!
Tell us how to improve our app, just left a review.
Utilizing a rather dark, simple and uninteresting UI, the number of possible distractions are minimized, while still providing an quick and natural way of handling to navigate, zoom and search.
With Sing! on your phone, your songbook is never forgotten. It's a songbook of the modern age. It's for those who'd like to sing, who'd like to pray, who'd like to use that very moment while on the go (train/bus/taxi).
Please note that by default only latin texts are bundled with the app. Additional songbooks can be obtained while inside the application.
Currently the following books are available:
Oratine latina - roman catholic prayers and songs in latin laguage
Magyar katolikus népénekek [HU] - hungarian prayers and songs based on Szent vagy Uram, Miatyánk, Glória, Hozsanna and other songbooks.
More will come...
Songs and prayers from multiple books are interlinked with quick navigation possibility if they exhibit a certain relationship (e.g. translation, or different text for the same melody). A handy feature for services in multiple languages or multi-language families.
This is a perfect game to play during the holiday season or whenever there is a get-together. You can play it with your friends, family members, even colleagues at work, or anyone next to you with an Android phone. You don't need hours to learn to play. Just fire up and challenge your friends. This is something that's fun playing even against the "crashers"
Curve Mania is a very simple, TRON style multiplayer ONLY game on WIFI networks. Select your name and color, and control your rocket-propelled droid (they do not need light cycles as in Ice Cream Sandwich [ICS], do they?) in the arena against up to 6 other opponents. Light racing on Android!
Playing is simple. The main objective is to avoid walls and other players. Use the touchscreen's right and left side to steer right/left. The secondary objective is to be the bad guy! Push your enemies off! Don't let them breathe. Trick them into crashing each other. To play against more opponents you will need to develop tactics, join forces. Do some politics. Create alliances and break them. Survive all the other players and be the "Last droid standing".
1. This game is one of the (possibly) few real time networked multiplayer games for Android. Because of low latency needs, it only operates if connected to a WIFI network and it won't start without it. The online and real-time nature makes this game very sensitive to the quality of the network signal and its latency it's running on, unfortunately. This can greatly influence gameplay experience.
2. You can't play this game alone. There are no bots in this game. Instead you're encouraged to persuade your friends to join and take the online multiplayer challenge in real time.
3. You need an ordinary, dedicated Wifi AP. If any of the phones is switched to be an AP, that phone can NOT participate in the game, unfortunately.
This game is a port of the highly successful Commodore Amiga game "Achtung die Kurve" by HMC (Oščádal/Doležel aka Brooker/Updike) which was in turn a port of the DOS game Zatacka (Chvátil/Křivánek) and which is a TRON style game.
This game collects anonymous usage statistics to improve gameplay in further versions.
*** Translators wanted. If you're interested to translate this app to Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish or Chinese, visit: http://crowdin.net/project/curve-mania/invite ***
Contributions & bug reports: If you think you could help with the graphical artwork, I would highly appreciate submissions to be included in the game's main screen and lobby.
Please send submissions and possible bug reports to "support at ratcash dot net"