How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all you daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
Now its easy to share your files between your devices via NFC regardless of its size, type, format etc. The set up is very simple.
Download the app, enable NFC at your device and start sharing files faster than ever, even 300 Mbits/sec.
NFC Share works with any NFC enabled android devices. But, we recommend to use it with "ileaf Mobile manager" app for the best performance and usability of the app.
You can browse and share files on the fly with this.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to install & use NFC Share from ileaf solutions. You just follow the steps below.
Select files using file manager or gallery.
Click on share button and select NFC Share from the list.
Tap with your friends phone and share the files
* Note *
Before sharing any files please make sure to turn on NFC and Android beam on your device settings.
File formats supported!!!
NFC Share Support almost all file formats including
Below are some of the extensions that NFC share supports, but not limitted to.
Please contact us at apps |at| ileafsolutions.com if you face difficulty with any file format.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use the timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Export timesheet recorded to Excel/CSV file
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Dashboard with pie chart and line graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and day
• Apply Tax when generating reports
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS for location based time tracking, notification when near designated task location
• Backup your data to XML using Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Longer recent history (28 days)
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
Mobile Worker application is a time management and project data gathering app which is perfect for field workers and freelancers. User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for workers who manage multiple projects at once and need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker data gathering features
• Work time tracking and control
• Project information and documents gathering
• GPS tracking
• Data about expenses and incomes
• Materials accounting
• Work time tracking with one button push.
• Change hour type. Variety of hour types such as regular work or pause, driving, meeting and etc. are possible to use with the app. You may create hour types that meet your business needs as well.
• Edit registered task data. Correct task descriptions, location, time tracker information and tags. Edit or add additional hours and/or expenses on a task when needed.
Project Task Management
• Create project. You can add as many different projects as you like.
• Review and filter tasks. Use our filter functionality to review all project tasks and their details.
• Set income per hour. You can set the income per hour on a project level.
• Create tags. We have created tags and tags’ groups classifier to meet your personal needs of identifying your work done quickly on a task.
• Reporting. Mobile Worker app will give you the .xls report overview of all tasks and statuses with detailed information on customer name, location, task descriptions and much more.
Document Management Tool
• Get files from different devices. You can add multiple files at once or add images and videos without browsing through all the files. These files can be accessed on all devices that are connected to the same cloud storage as the app is.
• Documents management. Search system will allow you to quickly find a document, rename it or delete. You can also create different folders and use sort system to review files.
• Photo / video capture. You can also take pictures or create video material and add it directly to the project you work on.
• Cloud storage integration. You can link your device to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
Additional benefits for your convenience
• Intuitive user interface. Time tracking with a single push of a button, pre-designed tags, all project documents accessible in one place.
• Works offline. The App works where you are, not where the Internet connection reaches. All time tracking and any other project management data will be synchronized once the connection is established.
• Multilanguage. Mobile Worker application is available to you in 12 different languages.
• Control sync intervals. To your convenience you may always have your app in sync or adjust a different time range to suit your work style.
More from developer
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break