This year alone, approximately 500,000 young men and women will approach Coast Guard Recruiters with hopes of selection for roughly 3500 active duty and reserve positions. Coast Guard recruiters are looking for educated and informed applicants. Regardless of whether you have a ship date for boot camp or are just beginning the recruitment process, the information contained will demonstrate your level of commitment to both your recruiter and future Company Commanders.
Get a leg up on the 499,999 others that wish to transform themselves from civilian volunteers into military members of the United States Coast Guard.
•11 General Orders
•Coast Guard Rates and Ranks
•Phonetic Alphabet/Military Time
•Physical Fitness Standards
•Height Weight Requirements
•Sample Quiz Questions
•Locate a Recruiter
United States Code
Version 2010-02-01 (english)
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: regular coast guard reserve auxiliary duties composition organization funcions powers cooperation agencies academy personnel administration US U.S. Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law
The Indian Coast Guard (Hindi: भारतीय तटरक्षक, Bhāratīya Taṭarakṣaka) (ICG) is the maritime Para Military Force (PMF) of the Union of India. Its mission is the protection of India's maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India,including contiguous zone & exclusive economic zone. ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union (aka BSF, ITBP, CISF) by the Coast Guard Act, 1978. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces(Source: Wikipedia).
Read the entire Coast Guard Act of India. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a student, cadet, applicant, layperson, officer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from faminlg us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
Experienced Sailors say that knowing your knots is the most important aspect of Sailing!
Grab a piece of line and with Narration and Digital Video, learn how to tie the most popular Sailing Knots. You will learn to tie the Bowline, Figure Eight, Reef Knot, Square Knot, Clove Hitch, Cleat Hitch and Roundturn. Also covered are Parts of a Knot, Types and maintenance of Line. What the knots are used for and how they work.
Taught by a United States Coast Guard Licensed Captain and instructor of American Sailing Association (ASA) sailing classes. 45 minutes of instruction. loaded with graphics, video and information.
Included with the lesson is a Sailing Terms Glossary for this topic and graphic illustrations for reference.
The illustrations can be shared or emailed to one's desktop and printed out for reference.
This is a suggested prerequisite for Learn to Sail Vol I Apps Package
App Features include:
- Equipment List - Keep track of everything you need for work
- Expense Tracker - log and store your work expenses such as mileage and equipment.
- Work Schedule - Enter and track your work schedules
- GPS, Tide, & Weather Data - Keep up to date on the latest weather, tide, and GPS location
- U.S. Coast Guard Regulations - Keep a full copy of the USCG regulations right in your pocket
- Latest news - Get the latest news feed from CNN so you can stay updated on current world events.
- Report Safety Violations or Accidents - Protect yourself and your fellow employees
The app is free for maritime employees.
Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
More from developer
Get up-to-date information on emergency preparedness, local weather and other local emergency situations with notifications and alerts.
The NFAAS app allows users to:
• Report accounting status
• Update contact/location information
• Manage your personal contacts
• Use checklists to help prepare for an emergency
• Use GPS and get turn-by-turn directions to the closest Navy installation
• Learn what to do before, during and after an emergency or disaster
• Watch videos showing you how to update your NFAAS information and why
For more information on NFAAS, visit https://navyfamily.navy.mil.
Select your installation (Naval Station Everett, Naval Base Kitsap or Naval Air Station Whidbey Island), and view information on all services, programs and activities for that base including hours of operation, locations and GPS, description of services, and even call facilities directly from your IPhone. You can link to online registration and browse activities and classes. Get up to date information on what’s happening with notifications and alerts on special events, base or gate closures, Fleet and Family Readiness news, and discounts.
Take Navylife PNW with you everywhere you go. It’s your one stop for “Everything Northwest!”
•Facility and program information right at your fingertips
•Sort by base then by program
•Find everything about Fleet and Family Readiness, Commissary and Navy Exchange
•Get real-time movie listings for Bangor and Whidbey Island movie theaters
•Link to social media
•Register for activities and trips
•And so much more!
Connect with us: visit us at www.navylifepnw.com or www.navymwr.org, or email us at email@example.com. Follow us at www.Facebook.com/EverettFFR, www.Facebook.com/KitsapFFR, www.Facebook.com/WhidbeyFFR or www.Facebook.com/NavyFFR.
This application contains information about the many quality of life resources available to Navy personnel, retirees and their families. The majority of information is available offline. When online the application includes additional videos through YouTube (wifi recommended), and convenient access to information on Navy installations.
This is a large file that should be downloaded using wifi.
Let us hear from you! Have an issue or want to suggest a feature? Click the help icon in the upper right corner of the app.