“✭✭✭✭✭” ~ TouchArcade, Gamezebo, SlideToPlay, 148Apps, GameSaku, AppStorm and more
DESIGNED FOR AGES 2 TO 222
The goal of Hundreds: Grow at least 100 points between the circles in each puzzle. Circles turn red and volatile while being grown and if they collide, it's game over. It's that easy.
UNWIND YOUR MIND
⦿ Over 100 unique puzzles - no filler!
⦿ Elegant, minimalist graphics
⦿ Mesmerizing original soundtrack
Hundreds is optimized for both tablets and phones. You'll need quick fingers and a device that supports at least 5 simultaneous touches.
“This is a game that challenges your brain and your fingertips... and, so far, the best new game of the young new year.” ~ The New York Times
“For a video game, this is nearly unprecedented—and a more complex accomplishment than it seems.” ~ The Atlantic
“A stylish-yet-minimal puzzle game... It's hard to explain, but genuinely hypnotic to play.” ~ The Guardian
“Most games on my [mobile] devices fall into the “puzzle” genre, but few of them possess the style and thoughtful design of Hundreds.” ~ Wired
“Hundreds is a well crafted time killer, and like its predecessor Canabalt, impressively crafted, if often frustrating. For those seeking a stylish, challenging puzzle game, it’s worth every penny.” ~ Boing Boing
“Hundreds is every multi-touch puzzle game I ever wanted all at the same time.” ~ Zach Gage - Creator of SpellTower
Test your brain with an amazing puzzle game.
One touch Drawing is a simple yet very addictive puzzle.
Many people have the experience playing this kind of game.
The rule is very simple.
Draw given figures with only one touch.
The only problem is "You cannot draw twice the same line".
According to clear levels, new lines and points like below will make it difficult.
1. Line that must be passed twice.
2. One directional line.
3. Warp point.
4. Direction trigger.
5. Way trigger.
Slide the NUMBER is a sliding puzzle that consists of a numbered tiles in random order with one tile missing.
The object of this game is to place the tiles in order by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
Move the tiles by touching and sliding.
Try solving it less number of times and faster.
Moving numbers in groups.
6 different game mode. (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8)
Change item that is changing the position of two tiles regardless of the location.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperAwesomeInc
One Direction Puzzle contains many puzzles.
There are three level of puzzle
1) Easy Level
2) Normal Level
3) Hard Level
-> Show history of score.
-> Three level game.
Disclaimer: This is Unofficial Game or App..
Email us if you have any suggestions or comments about this application.
Have fun! Thank You...
Unleash your creativity and build your own levels with the Level Editor.
5/5 - "This game is really interesting and original. I have never played anything like it."
5/5 - "A fun game that will keep you trying and trying to complete the levels... Well done, I predict it's the next big thing!"
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
How to play: Travel through the board to change numbers. Each move adds 1 to the value of destination tile. Shift values wisely to make all numbers equal!
New game mode! Up for a challenge? Gold mode enhances the difficulty by far! From now on, the board also has dark tiles, which decrease by one when you travel through them. Be careful, when light and bright tile become of equal value, they become gold and you cannot pass them anymore!
We honestly care about your feedback, please share your thoughts on content for the next update!
- Waiting for your feedback!
-Figure out door codes.
-Find hidden objects to help open the door.
-Use logic and outside the box thinking.
-Take actions to escape each room
-Always free and fun!
Can you escape?
Similar game to top best games like 100 Doors 2013.
Free guide can be found here:
Visit our Facebook page to keep updated with new game launches, game updates, and help!
WORDS - The classic words game. Find words within a board of English letters
NUMBERS - Find math equations by combining numbers and operators
MEMORY - Find and remember the given number sequence
CHAIN - Find the sequence of numbers
SUM - Select numbers to get the target sum
Rules are very simple: your main goal is to remove all digits from the game field by deleting pairs of equal digits or pairs of digits that add up to ten.
- 6 difficulty levels
- 5000 unique levels
- Online record table
- Hundreds hours of game play guarantied!
Warning! Take Ten: Go! causes an addiction!
You have to do it as fast as possible, without making mistakes while sorting numbers.
The game is easy : you have 4 numbers, and you have to click on each number with a given sort order.
When you succeed in sorting 4 numbers for a series, you get 4 points. If you fail, you lose 1 point on your score.
While you are playing, you can see your points per second average on a chart.
Try it, you will be addicted !