The Nurofen for Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor is a new baby thermometer to monitor your child’s temperature. The monitor accurately tracks their temperature and sends it to the FeverSmart™ App every 60 seconds for real-time readings. Thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity, you can read the information on your Smartphone and feel in control without interrupting their sleep. The App contains built-in features to help you take care of your child: you can receive notifications when the temperature spikes, track the medication you provide, keep a record of other symptoms your child is showing or monitor several children with the same App. You can also keep track of the history of the episodes to share with your healthcare professional at a later stage.
- Highly accurate temperature readings (+/-0.2oc)
- Monitors constantly as they sleep or play
- Receive temperature alerts if their fever spikes
- The app clearly shows current and recent temperature readings on a line graph.
- Log medication and receive reminders when it’s possible to re-dose.
- Screen highlights whether temperature is low, normal, moderate or high with blue, green, orange, red colour code.
- Share temperature history with your doctor or clinician.
Simple to set-up and use:
1. Simply pair the FeverSmart Monitor to your phone,
2. Place the monitor under the arm of your child, using one of the super-sensitive adhesives.
3. The monitor stays under the arm and continuously sends temperature readings to your phone.
Uses low energy Bluetooth(R). Suitable for use from birth. Registered medical device in EU, US, South Africa & New Zealand.