This application allows you to monitor the activity of your android device. This allows to understand and rectify anything that consumes resources and battery. You can start stop disable or enable all packages with a few clicks on your phone. You also have the option to list all sub-activities of an application and start them individually
Having a rooted phone allow you full access to all applications and offer better ergonomics.
This is the paid version does not contain publicity
This is a particularly efficient and ergonomic applications manager whose strengths are:
* Viewing the launch exact time of the application. This allows to target the latest programs launched and understand the program chaining.
* Displaying the CPU consumption, memory, the number of threads (sub-process) data uploaded or downloaded from the network. Which indicates whether an application is consuming or not system resources.
* Data backup of every process at the end of the use of MinimalistRun, allowing to know which programs launched since, and stop them with one press.
* Ability to view all the data in differential mode, compared to the last use of MinimalistRun, compared with the start of the program or in relation to a chosen moment. This allows to identify anything that abnormally consumes resources in background.
* The "force-stop" realy work. When the phone is rooted, it is done by simply pressing on a button.
For no-rooted phones, you can choose the Stop mode. Either "kill background processes" as in most other tools, or by opening the detail view with the force-stop button, or through a mixed system that makes a "kill process" and which opens the detail window in case of failure.
* Ability to disable and enable applications with a single press.
* Possibility to launch apps from Minimalist Run with a direct return to the display before launch. It is possible to select a disabled application, activate it and then start, and stop it and disable it after use. This is especially convenient for some apps tend to consume a lot of resources without any use.
* Ability to list all sub-functions of an application and to initiate one individually (insofar as this function is autonomous)
* Provides an estimate of the total battery capacity by extrapolating the charge differential from the last use of Minimalist Run. This allows to evaluate whether the actions on applications have been successful or not.