Very good app! Handy yet feature packed... One small request to the developer, please release a new version to explicitly create file associations for file types it really supports. Also a complete UI update is now its major requirement. Core zip and rar algorithms are not going to get frequent updates now. So UI refreshment takes clear priority, without which, I would say, its an abandoned app.
Needs some improvement I hate the way you wrote the instructions to leave this app. Exit should be on the menu, and exit without "Do you want to leave..." c'mon it's realy annoying, then you have to go back, back, back before this stupid app let you leave. Hate it, it sucks. I use it yes, but leaving the app is a Pain. So fix it.
Password I coudnt find the password. Please do me a favour
Galaxy S4 ( android 5.0.1 ) Wow :) , nice upgrade ! 😈😈😈
Lolipop Where is Material design
Works great. Several options for compression. Would be nice if they gave us a little more control as to where to extract files to.
- Supports the tar.gz format
Bug fixes :
- Sometimes, the app crashed after the storage selection (e.g. : the SD card opening)
- The cancel button didn’t work properly during a zip compression
- A crash during the app initialization if the user touches the « cancel compression » button
- Some minor bugs
- Android 5 (Lollipop) support
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.