U-Wallet is one of the most secure and rewarding ways of making cashless transactions. Activate your RBL Bank prepaid RuPay Platinum card easily from your U-Wallet. Send money to any U-Wallet account or any bank account, pay for mobile recharge, telephone bill, DTH, electricity, water, gas, broadband or buy gift voucher. Scan Bharat QR code to pay at participating merchant outlets. Use your RBL Bank RuPay Platinum card to transact at any petrol pump or at any merchant of choice for all your shopping needs. We ensure your money is always secure and you could switch ON/OFF your Platinum Card whenever you need through the App. You could also set transaction limits of your choice.
Use the RBL Bank prepaid RuPay Platinum card to:
• Shop for groceries & more
• Book your next trip on the go
• Skip the queue & pay bills online
• Shop at your favourite stores
• Book movie tickets, bus tickets & more
• Fill your car/bike with a swipe
• Order food online or dine out
• Shop at your favourite websites
Download U-Wallet app to:
• GIFT LIKE A BOSS - Delight your friends with gifts they love! Make sure every occasion becomes special.
• RECHARGE & PAY BILLS - Love to yap? A TV Addict? Boost up your Mobile/DTH & even pay your utility bills with ease.
• SPLIT BILLS - Say bye to keeping tabs. Split bills instantly be it a movie, dinner or a fun trip.
• BUY GOLD - Invest in gold through your app for as low as Re 1. Feature brought to you by SafeGold
Security & Protection of Privacy:
Data protection and security are of supreme importance to Transerv. We follow the highest standards of security to store and transfer any data. We are compliant with the highest security requirements and our robust frameworks and standards are tested and verified by leading partners
U-Wallet is a semi-closed prepaid instrument issued by RBL Bank, Co- Branded with UDIO
Download U-WALLET NOW & GET A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE
Contact our dedicated Customer Care for all your queries and concerns. Visit https://www.udio.in/customercarepolicy_rblppi.php
Any suggestions Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org