The Harriet Lane Handbook is the authoritative pediatrics resource for interns, residents, and practitioners. The latest edition includes a fully updated drug formulary with dosing, side effects, interactions, precautions, and special considerations for treating infants, children, and adolescents.
Use the Harriet Lane Handbook on your smartphone and tablet to review disease information, check drugs in the formulary, or search figures, algorithms, tables, and charts. Quickly confirm diagnoses across a wide range of pediatric conditions and consult the most recent management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines specific to children. The outline format and supplemental icons, figures, charts, and color photographs make it easy to find the right information, right away.
Highlights of the latest edition include expanded coverage of pediatric psychiatry, gastroenterology, and genetics; new guidelines for immunization and hematology; and reorganization of infectious diseases. Dermatology now covers eczema complications and the poisonings section has been expanded with lead poisoning data and envenomation management.
• Detailed guidelines for expert pediatric care
• Dedicated chapters for Hematology, Genetics, Poisonings, and more
• Thoroughly updated, renowned pediatric drug formulary
• Diagnosis and treatment details
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Editors: Megan M. Tschudy, MD; Kristin M. Arcara, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Download free disease reference book today to learn actual information, disease symptoms, disease causes, treatment of disease, and much more. its free for all no link available so no need of internet, it helping you all to know true meaning of Disease. It is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease.
Disease is divided with index file
Easy to search
Best explanation with images
Cover most top disease
Fast mode with FMS algorithm
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
Conheça hoje mesmo o aplicativo que promete revolucionar o segmento médico pediátrico!
PediFácil apresenta ao segmento de aplicativos médicos as mais diversas condutas para Pediatria.
Com esse App, você poderá ter a segurança necessária para escolher as drogas corretas no tratamento de crianças e adolescentes. Além disso, terá todos os recursos facilitadores que a PEBmed Apps faz questão de proporcionar aos seus usuários. Qualidade e tecnologia PEBmed Apps.
O único aplicativo direcionado exclusivamente para condutas pediátricas, contando com:
*Mais de 100 drogas*
✔ Organizadas por tipo de uso;
✔ Em ordem alfabética, com buscador inteligente;
✔ Apresentando calculadoras pré-programadas com a dose X peso corretas! Agilizando ainda mais o dia-a-dia da prescrição de fármacos.
Mais de 50 doenças comuns da infância e suas condutas!
✔ Alergia ao leite de vaca
✔ Ansiolíticos e sedação
✔ Artrite Séptica e outras
✔ Colite Pseudomembranosa
✔ Cólon Irritável
✔ Dermatite atópica
✔ Desconforto abdominal
✔ Febre Reumática
✔ Hiperplasia Adrenal
✔ Infecções Cutâneas
✔ Insuficiência Cardíaca
✔ Intoxicações exógenas
✔ Micoses cutâneas
✔ Rinite Alérgica
✔ Síndrome Nefrótica
Um sucesso de vendas PEBmed Apps!
Compromisso com o usuário: Nosso compromisso maior é com a satisfação do usuário, em caso de dúvidas, críticas e sugestões, envie-nos um e-mail e serão prontamente respondidos por nossa equipe técnica. Se você já é cliente PEBmed está acostumado com os constantes updates e melhorias para seus aplicativos, pode ter certeza que o PediFacil agregará novos recursos tão logo recebamos o seu feedback. Aqui sua opinião conta! Encorajamos que todos os usuários avaliem o aplicativo, façam sugestões! Tenha certeza que estamos atentos e somos generosos com nossos colaboradores.
PEBmed Apps. De médicos para médicos.
Baseado na obra "Pediatria de Bolso, MOURA E. C, JORGE B. A. L, LANZIERI P. G;. 1. ed., Editora Semiologia Médica, 2013; ISBN: 978-85-913510-1-5." Copyright 2013 PEBmed.
Tendrá acceso a los datos desde su nacimiento hasta los 14 años, foto, peso, talla, posibilidad de un pequeño comentario en cada control y comprobando los percentiles en los que se encuentra en cada momento.
Dispone de múltiples opciones para compartir los datos creando una tarjeta postal tipo foto de cada control que usted podrá enviar por mail, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook,…
Ver el historial de todos los controles almacenados, enviárselos e imprimirlos creando un libro del niño
en todo su desarrollo.
Tendrá los calendarios de vacunas de su país y si vive en España dispondrá del calendario vacunar de su Comunidad Autónoma.
Gráficas con los percentiles de peso y talla desde Recién Nacido a 2 años y desde los 2 a los 14 años de niños y niñas; cálculo de las dosis por kilo de los medicamentos de la fiebre ; añadir lista de contactos como Centro de Toxicología ,Urgencias, Pediatra, Familiares, Centro Salud,……
Posibilidad de enlazar con una consulta online de Pediatras que podrán darle un asesoramiento sobre sus problemas o dudas , y con Especialistas Pediátricos en Neonatología, Homeopatía, Crecimiento y Obesidad, Psicología, Cirugía, Enfermedades tropicales, Vacunación, Oftalmología, etc…..
All information about drugs: uses, how to take, side effects.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs
• Drug / Brand Search Features.
Drug book is the leading medical resource mostly used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Drug book delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
1. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine: Volumes 1 and 2, 18th Edition
2. CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013
3. Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
4. Medicine Man's Affair
5. The Good Nurse: A True Story of Medicine, Madness, and Murder
6. Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals
7. The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 33rd Edition
8. Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
9. Medicine Men: Extreme Appalachian Doctoring
10. Medicine 2012 Edition
11. The Clinical Medicine Consult - 2014 (The Clinical Medicine Series)
12. Medicine Hands: Massage Therapy for People with Cancer
13. How Doctors Think
14. Medicine, Miracles, and Manifestations: A Doctor's Journey Through the Worlds of Divine Intervention, Near-Death Experiences, and Universal Energy
15. Better: A Surgeon's Notes on Performance
Featuring an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of the patient in both pediatrics and neonatology.
Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty. Distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline have reviewed the content to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice.
* A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
* Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
* Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
1. Pocket Emergency Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
2. Emergency Medicine Manual
3. The Atlas of Emergency Medicine, Third Edition
4. Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition (Book and DVD) (Emergency Medicine (Tintinalli))
5. Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e
6. Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 7e
7. Case Files Emergency Medicine, Third Edition (LANGE Case Files)
8. Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Second Edition
9. Emergency Medicine Oral Board Review Illustrated (Cambridge Medicine)
10. Case Files Emergency Medicine, Second Edition (LANGE Case Files)
11. Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 5e (Roberts, Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine)
12. Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide 6th edition
13. Emergency Medicine Handbook: Critical Concepts for Clinical Practice, 1e
14. Emergency Medicine: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes
15. Medicine for the Outdoors: The Essential Guide to First Aid and Medical Emergency, 5th Edition
It work offline means no need of any internet connection.
terms divided with proper index so can find them easily.
size is optimized for user.
for giving so much time to implement this app we have added only banner ads only.
send us feedback for any suggestion.
Easy interface to learn.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
Book & e-Book
1. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 12/E (LANGE Basic Science)
2. Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple
3. Clinical Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series?)
4. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 11th Edition (LANGE Basic Science)
5. Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (7th Edition) (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
6. Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (MedMaster Series, Second Edition)
7. Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple
8. Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy
9. Principles of Clinical Pharmacology, Second Edition
10. Olson: Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (Edition 3)
11. Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fourth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manual (Barlow: Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders)
12. Pharmacology in Rehabilitation (Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation)
13. Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster Series)
14. Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach
15. Nursing Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series?)
This program allows you to input the infant's age at time of lab or manually input both the birth date and hour as well as lab date and hour. The app has a direct link to source journal articles, nomograms, and a list of the neurotoxicity risk factors. Supports US and SI units (mg/dL and µmol/L).
Intended for use by pediatricians, neonatologists, physicians, medical students, and pediatric nurses who treat newborn infants in the hospital and as outpatients.
BiliCalc has no advertisements!!!
BiliCalc should be used only as a reference aid. The information contained in the app should not be used as a substitute for the exercise of professional clinical judgement. Please contact the developer if you find any errors.
Keywords: Bilirubin, phototherapy, kernicterus, pediatrics, bilitool, jaundice, newborn, Bhutani, hyperbilirubinemia, bilitool.com, normal newborn nursery.
Apgar Score (with 5 minutes’ notice); Test of Silverman; Capurro Method and The New Ballard Score to determine the gestational age; and Scales to assess the following: pain, breathing pattern, coma, risk of ulcers, and more.
All scores can notify the result.
Languages: English / French / Spanish / Portuguese
More from developer
● Convenient gallery of AAP web links.
● Updates and messages from AAP when new information and apps are available
● Drag icons into the Favorites row for quick access to the resources you use most often
● Education materials and articles
SINGLE SIGN-ON ACCESS TO AAP SITES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
● Pediatric Care Online
● Red Book Online
● Patient Education Online
● My AAP
● Pediatrics and Pediatrics Weekly
● Other AAP journals
Links to all free and subscription-based AAP apps, websites, and articles will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your free and subscription resources. Clicking a link that requires a purchase or subscription will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
● Find a Pediatrician search tool
● Ask the Pediatrician forum for your questions
● Healthy Children Magazine
● Videos, articles, and resources
● Updates and messages from the AAP delivered directly to device
● Access to HealthyChildren.org newsletters
● Updates on new information and available apps
Links to available AAP apps will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your AAP apps. Clicking an icon for an app you don’t yet have will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Bookmarks and notes to quickly revisit favorite topics
● Find proven, AAP-sanctioned clinical solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Access to over 100 books in the AAP eBook Store to purchase and add your pediatric collection
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.
Find what type of car seat is right for your child based on age, height, and weight. Sortable product guide, including prices and size limits. Videos, photos, audio clips, safety tips, and other information to ensure you are installing correctly. Connect to product recalls, locate an installation technician, and find answers to safety questions for car seats and travel. Manufacturer contact information for children with special needs.
Edited by Robert A. Saul, MD, FAAP, based on the AAP manual Medical Genetics in Primary Care, PediaGene is free to AAP Members through July 1, 2014, thanks to the support of Friends of Children.
• Track patients, including images
• Record family history and see areas of concern
• See screening questions using SCREEN and FGENES for family history and anomalies
• Red flag alerts for When to Refer
• Link to American College of Medical Genetics’ ACT sheets to understand newborn screening anomalies
• Key tables from the manual, including genetic conditions by ethnicity
• Image gallery of genetic anomalies
• Key resources for referral and treatment
★Get quick answers on the go from the best-selling antimicrobial therapy guide.★ Get anytime access to the complete, searchable content of 2012-3 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy, optimized for mobile devices. Intelligent search based on drug and condition keywords takes you to the best answer. Drug dosage tables have been reformatted with an intuitive display for smaller screens. Includes a Body Surface Area Calculator for dosing.
“This is an excellent reference for antimicrobial therapy. The new rating system for strength of recommendation and level of supporting evidence that is new to this edition is very useful and assists in the decision-making process in the clinical setting.” -Doody’s Review of 2012-3 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy
Based on the fully revised 2012-2013 edition, Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy includes:
● Up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children
● Drug descriptions for all antimicrobial agents available today
● Complete information about dosing regimens
● Evidence levels to show strength of recommendations
● New chapters on antibiotic therapy for obese children and prophylaxis/prevention of symptomatic infection.
MOBILE APP FEATURES:
● Intuitive display of complex tables
● Intelligent search based on drug and condition keywords
● Pop-up references with PMIDs to dig deeper
● Body Surface Area Calculator for dosing
● Updates and errata directly to app
AAP Patient Education: HealthyGrowth gives care providers the unique ability to create custom handouts for parents on vital topics of healthy growth, nutrition, and physical activity for children 5 years of age and younger. Handouts are targeted to the patient and the particular topics and goals of greatest interest to the parent, from breastfeeding and solid foods to screen time and sleep.
Handouts can be personalized with the child’s name and customized by:
• Age and Gender
• English or Spanish
• Provider’s custom notes
• Topics of interest
Routines & Schedules
Plus, the provider can utilize essential tools for effective communication:
• Print or email the handout for the parent
• Include practice name, logo, and contact information
• Complete implementation guide for the Healthy Active Living for Families program
Add Goal Setting to motivate older children to strive for 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, 2 or less hours of screen time, 1 or more hours of physical activity, and 0 sugary beverages.