HOW TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and USA.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• Login using Android fingerprint – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on compatible Android phones
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, edit the names of your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £750. You can also save the details for future use
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
For more information visit us at iombank.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any Isle of Man Bank, NatWest International, NatWest, Ulster Bank or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone with a UK current account who is registered for the Paym service. You must be aged 16 or over.