How to Register
The Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app is available to Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Personal and Business customers with Anytime Internet Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK or international mobile number.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime.
Using the app
• Login using your fingerprint (on compatible devices and operating systems)
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts or edit the names of your accounts to personalise your banking experience.
• Add a business – add a second customer number in your profile section
• 24/7 Digital Assistant available via ‘Message Us’ in the help menu
• Business customers can now manage their receipts through the app
Managing your money
• Check your balance and your statement, filter to see transaction types
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account
• Keep track of your credit card transactions with a range of new credit card features
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Accounts
• Manage Direct Debits and Standing orders
• Make payments to international accounts you have previously set up on Anytime Internet banking
• Make one off payments to any UK account using a sort code and account number (Payment limits apply) and save the payee details.
• PDFs are now available as confirmation of payments made in the app.
• Pay Your Contacts using the Paym service
• Delete Payees in ‘Manage Payees’
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
Other things you need to know:
We are proud to be the first bank in the UK to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers.
Transaction and payment limits apply. Get Cash lets you take out up to £130 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours.
Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay anyone up to £250 who has this app or is registered for Paym using their UK mobile number. To use Pay Your Contacts customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account, limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits. Register for the Paym service in the More menu
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
For more information visit www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile or contact our Mobile App support staff on
0345 366 700, 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday. Calls may be recorded.