Start banking on the go with our mobile app. You can view your balance, make transfers and payments – you can even log in with your fingerprint. Our app is available to download for our Anytime Banking customers.
What you need to register
• You’ll need to be registered for Anytime Banking
• Your Customer Number, which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Anytime Banking PIN & password, which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future
• We may ask you to confirm your mobile number and enter an activation code to continue making transfers between your accounts and payments to your saved payees. This is a one off activation for security purposes and it is to ensure that we have the right mobile number for you.
• We are constantly working to make it easier for you to make payments in the app. We recently increased how much you can send to a new payee to €750.
• Log in using Android Fingerprint – there’s no need to remember any details when logging in. Available on a compatible Android device.
• Personalised greeting – customise how your app greets you when you log in, morning, day or evening.
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to €130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet.
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their account number and sort code and you can send up to €750.
Other important information about our app
• Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to €130 every 24 hours at any, Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least €10 available in your account.
• Paying someone new without a card reader allows a maximum of five payments totalling €750 per day. You must be aged 16 or over.
• Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling €250 per day. You must be aged 16 or over.
• To cancel or amend a standing order from within the app you must give at least two working days notice.
• You can create one Travel Plan at a time, for a maximum period of 90 days, that includes up to seven countries. Each country needs to be registered separately. The Travel Plan will apply to debit cards only, attached to accounts that are managed via mobile banking, and only in your name. Joint account holders should register separately.
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features that our app offers, you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Access to your contacts list to allow you to Pay Your Contacts