Start banking on the go with our mobile app. You can view your balance, make transfers and payments – you can even log in with your fingerprint. Our app is available to download for our Anytime Banking customers.
What you need to register
• You'll need to be registered for Anytime Banking. If you aren't already, you can do this when registering for the mobile app.
• Your Customer Number, which is your date of birth followed by four random digits.
• Your Anytime Banking PIN & Password, which is what you use to log in online.
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future.
• View, download and share important documents and mail for your accounts using the new Mailbox feature via the profile section of your app.
• View the exact exchange rate and see a clear summary of your international payment before completing your transaction.
• Log in using Android Fingerprint – there’s no need to remember any details when logging in. Available on a compatible Android device.
• Personalised greeting – customise how your app greets you when you log in, morning, day or evening.
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to €130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet.
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their account number and sort code and you can send up to €1000.
Other important information about our app
• Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to €130 every 24 hours at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least €10 available in your account.
• Paying someone new without a card reader allows a maximum of five payments totalling €1000 per day. You must be aged 16 or over.
• To cancel or amend a standing order from within the app you must give at least two working days notice.
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features that our app offers, you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch