- Pay your Contacts: Pay anyone with an Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app using their UK mobile number. Simply choose a contact or type in a mobile number, then enter a message and the amount you want to send. We’ll send your contact a text message notifying them of the payment. If they have the app, their account will be credited instantly. Single and daily payment limits can not exceed £250.
- Get Cash from any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, RBS, NatWest or Tesco Cash machine without your card. The secure cash code will be valid for 3 hours and you can use this yourself or text it to someone else. You can use this service up to twice a day, but can only have one cash code at any one time. The withdrawal limit in £250 and you must have at least £25 available in your account to use the service. The amount requested must be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- View up to 7 years transactions
- Check balances for all your personal Ulster Bank Northern Ireland accounts.
- Business customers can check balances for most Ulster Bank Northern Ireland business accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make payments – Just set-up and make your first payment on Anytime Internet Banking beforehand.
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch
HOW TO REGISTER
See how to register at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile.
Get a reminder of your Anytime Banking customer number at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you need help with the app please call our helpdesk on 0808 168 2960 (Mon-Fri 08:00 to 21:00 and Sat-Sun 08:00 to 20:00). Calls may be recorded.
When banking with Ulster Bank online or through your mobile phone you have the added security of our online and mobile banking promise, available at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile.
You can view and read the Terms and Conditions for this service within the app prior to registering, they can also be viewed at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobileterms. Please save or print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. By downloading the app and registering you are accepting the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions apply. Ulster Bank Limited.
You need to have an Ulster Bank Personal or business account with a Debit card, be over 11 and have a UK mobile number staring with 07 to use this service.
Standard data charges may apply. Please contact your network operator for details.
The following business account types are available on the App - Corporate Current Account, Business Current Account, Business Reserve Account, 30 Day Business Reserve, Solicitors Reserve Account, Special Interest Bearing Account, Bonus Access Account, Liquidity Select Account, Liquidity Manager Account, 7 Day Liquidity Manager Account, 30 Day Liquidity Manager Account. The following business account types are not available on the App - Commercial Cards, Business Loans, Treasury Deposit accounts.
Get Cash and Pay your contacts services are not available on Business Accounts.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity.
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
- Read your contact list and call log to allow you to pay your contacts.
Ulster Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland. Registration Number R733 Registered Office: 11-16 Donegall Square East, Belfast BT1 5UB. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and entered on the FSA Register (Registration Number 122315) except in respect of our consumer credit products for which Ulster Bank Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. Calls may be recorded.
Your opinion is important to us so continue to tell us what you think.
By the way, you may have noticed your accounts are now listed in alphabetical order in the app. Want to change the order? No problem - simply log on to Digital Banking, change your account names by selecting ‘Your Details’, and their order in the app will be immediately updated.
What else can the RBS App do for you?
• You can Get Cash from your account at any RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
You can take out a maximum of £250 a day, the amount you ask for must also be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card and you’ll need to have at least £25 available in your account to use Get Cash (this includes any overdraft you might have)
• You can pay someone else who has the RBS or NatWest mobile app. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away.
You can send up to £250 a day like this.
• You can also pay someone who doesn’t have our app but does have valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile.
You tell them how much you are sending them – it’s a secret between the two of you. We’ll send them a text message telling them you’ve sent them money but not how much. The text will have a link to Visa’s collection website. The person you sent the money to goes onto the Visa website and enters their Visa card number and the exact amount you’ve sent them.
The money should be in their account in 1-2 working days after they have provided their details on the Visa collection site. We’ll let you know by text when they’ve collected their money and your balance has been debited. They have 7 days from when they got the text to collect the payment. You can send up to £250 a day like this.
‘Pay your contacts’ limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits. You’ll also need to have available funds to send from your account (including any overdraft facility)
• You could pay bills or pay people – you’ll just need to have set up and made a payment in Digital Banking first.
• You can move money between the accounts you have with us
• You could check your balance and recent transactions whenever you needed to
• It’s easy to find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• You can also top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (Unfortunately we can’t do this for phones on the 3 network)
• You can look at your RBS mortgage account and credit card balance.
Thank you for all your feedback on previous versions of the app. It helps us keep improving, so please keep it coming.
How to Register
You need to be a RBS digital banking customer to use the RBS app.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your digital banking customer number, debit card and a couple of personal details.
Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for digital banking at www.rbsdigital.com
You need to have a RBS personal account with debit card, be over 11 and have a mainland UK mobile number starting with 07 to use this service.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
By downloading this application, you are accepting the terms and conditions which can be seen at http://www.rbs.co.uk/personal/ways-to-bank-with-us/mobile-phone-banking/mobile-terms.ashx. We recommend that you save or print a copy of the terms and conditions for your records.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity.
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
• Read your contact list to allow you to pay your contacts.
We’ve completely redesigned our app to make it faster and easier to use – with enhanced functionality, additional security features and improved login.
As part of our phased rollout, our new app has now been rolled out to customers on Android 4.1 and above.
We aim to extend the new app’s availability down to Android 2.3 in the near future. Until then, customers with older versions of Android (from v 2.3) can still download our previous app. When you click on this page to install, Google Play automatically identifies the right version. Support for the older app is available at http://mobile.bankofscotland.co.uk/index.html
The new app has the most common features you’re used to:
- Check the balances and transaction histories on your UK personal accounts
- Transfer funds between your eligible accounts
- Make payments to new and existing recipients
- Find your nearest Bank of Scotland branch or ATM, or LINK ATM
What’s in our new app?
Our app has been completely redesigned, with improved look and usability, and now allows you to log in using just three characters from your memorable information. To enable Express Login, we install a device enrolment token on your device and you'll need to register your device the first time you use the app. This creates a secure link between your unique Internet Banking profile and your mobile device. It takes a few minutes, and means that only you will be able to use the app to log in on your device.
The app won’t work on rooted devices.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 4.1
- Data access on your device
- Bank of Scotland UK personal account with Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- Up-to-date phone number that you’ve registered with us, so we can reach you while you register your device (If you haven’t registered one, we’ll need to send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser until this arrives.)
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest security measures to protect your money, personal information and privacy. We also have a banking guarantee that ensures you won’t be out-of-pocket if you're a victim of online fraud.
To help protect yourself online
- Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat security on your computer
- Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
- Use your mobile phone’s security features, such as setting up a PIN
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes to help us fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID). We also request access to your contacts so that you can add the phone number of a branch to your mobile contact list.
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. Emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from BANKOFSCOT and quote the last four digits of your account number.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• Find Halifax branches and cash machines, or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Sign in with your usual Online Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your Halifax UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Halifax phone numbers.
And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a Halifax customer, you can still use our app to find Halifax branches, cash machines and LINK ATMs in the UK.
If you are a Halifax UK personal Online Banking customer, you don’t need to register to use Mobile Banking, simply sign in with your existing details wherever you have a signal. If you’re a customer but haven’t registered for Online Banking yet, you can do so through the app.
Keeping you safe online
We try to make sure you’re safe while banking online. We use advanced security technologies and have an online banking guarantee. So you won’t be out-of-pocket even if you're a victim of online fraud.
You can help protect yourself too with these simple tips:
• Always use your mobile device’s security lock or PIN.
• Switch off Bluetooth unless you’re using it.
• Be careful about opening MMS attachments, such as picture messages. They can contain viruses.
• Don’t accept or open any apps or MMS messages from someone you don’t know.
• Find out what security software might be available from your mobile provider.
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat desktop security.
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Banking terms and conditions www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/onlineconditions.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This app is for customers of Royal Bank-USA and is not affiliated with Royal Bank of Scotland or Canada.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Wisconsin, internet banking, online banking, online bill pay,
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• VR-Banken in Bayern und BW (FIDUCIA)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
In Banking 4A können keine HBCI Schlüsseldateien erstellt werden. Vorhandene HBCI Schlüsseldateien aus Quicken, WISO Mein Geld, StarMoney, eFix/eFIN, ALF BanCo und vielen anderen Programmen können direkt verwendet werden. Die Schlüsseldatei muss hierfür vom PC in den USB-Speicher in den Ordner 'Documents' kopiert werden.
RBC Mobile requests certain permissions so you can access some of our features like, sending an e-Transfer to someone on your contact list and access to the RBC Wallet. For more information, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/permissions.html.
We respect your privacy and will only access information needed to provide you with the services available in our RBC Mobile app. For more information, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
MOBILE INVESTING (Only on Android OS 4.0+):
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a Bell Mobility NFC-enabled Samsung Galaxy S III‡ or Samsung Galaxy S4‡ smartphones.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card and/or any RBC Visa‡ credit cards and be able to make payments
- To learn more, go to http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/wallet/
Note : If you are on Android OS 4.3 or greater, you will need to submit a request to have Bell push an update to your new NFC-enabled SIM. Please visit http://goo.gl/lGzGgR for instructions
- View account information
- Pay bills, transfer funds and manage payees
- Send & receive Interac‡ e-Transfers by email or text message
- Find RBC branches & ATMs using maps or augmented reality technology
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you download this application, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc and RBC Dominion Securities Inc
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc in connection with its online service.
With U.S. Remote Deposit, you truly can take the bank with you wherever you go! It’s a convenient service that lets you use your smart phone or personal computer with a scanner and internet connection to safely make electronic deposits to your RBC Bank checking or savings account.
* Call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to enroll
* Visit rbcbank.com and click on the remote deposit link to
establish your sign-in protection
* Download the mobile application for your smartphone
Then, when you’re ready to make a deposit:
-Open the “U.S. Remote Deposit” application
-Log in to the U.S. Remote Deposit application using your
secure username and personal identification number (PIN)
-Enter the amount of the deposit and the account in which
you’d like to make it
-Take a picture of the front and back of the check
-Submit your deposit
-Select "Review" to see the deposit confirmation
It’s that easy! As soon as you complete your deposit, we’ll
send you an e-mail to let you know we’ve received it. Then,
once your deposit has been fully processed and credited to
your account, we’ll send you a final e-mail confirmation.
U.S. Remote Deposit for smartphone users also lets you:
* Use your mobile application to view the past five days of
* Log in to the U.S. Remote Deposit website to view more
history and complete searches.
More Information Whenever You Need It
Remember, you can always visit rbcbank.com or call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to:
* Obtain information about RBC Bank, available products and services and our latest offers and promotions
* Access timely financial information and guidance, such as calculators and articles specific to your cross-border banking needs
* Obtain important client service information and forms
- Kontostand prüfen (Einzel- und Gesamtsaldo)
- Umsätze anzeigen (auch vorgemerkte Umsätze)
- Bilder an Umsätze hängen (bis zu sechs Bilder pro Umsatz, z.B. für Garantiefälle)
- Einzel- und Terminüberweisungen durchführen - inkl. SEPA
- Daueraufträge verwalten - inkl. SEPA
- Alle Konten durchsuchen
- Vorlagen verwalten
- Auswertungen erstellen (Grafik oder Liste)
- Sprachwahl: Deutsch, Englisch, Türkisch (je nach Systemeinstellung Ihres Geräts)
- Für Konten der 1822direkt: iTAN
- Weitere Verfahren sind bei Fremdinstituten möglich. Bitte erfragen Sie diese direkt bei dem Kreditinstitut.
Sie können mit der 1822direkt-Banking App beliebig viele Konten bei zahlreichen deutschen Kreditinstituten einrichten, sofern Sie über mindestens ein Konto bei der 1822direkt verfügen. Ihr 1822direkt-Konto muss in der App zur Initialisierung als erstes eingerichtet werden. Danach sind beliebig viele Konten auch von Fremdbanken aktivierbar. Achtung: Die Unterstützung hängt vom jeweiligen Institut ab. Voraussetzung: Ihr Konto muss für das Online-Banking mittels HBCI mit PIN/TAN bzw. FinTS mit PIN/TAN freigeschaltet sein. Nicht unterstützt werden Commerzbank, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland und andere.
UNTERSTÜTZTE KONTOARTEN (je nach Institut)
- Kreditkartenumsätze bei Sparkassen (keine DKB-Kreditkarte)
SICHERHEIT AUF HÖCHSTEM NIVEAU
Ihr Geld und Ihre persönlichen Daten sind mit der 1822direkt-Banking App maximal geschützt – entsprechend der Vorgaben der deutschen Kreditinstitute zum Online-Banking.
- Kommunikation über direkte, verschlüsselte Schnittstellen
- Hohe Verschlüsselung
- Schutz durch ein von Ihnen angelegtes individuelles Passwort
- Autolock-Funktion (Ihre App wird nach 5 Minuten Inaktivität gesperrt)
- Verschlüsselung der gespeicherten Daten
Ihre Finanzen und Daten sind so auch bei Verlust des Gerätes vor dem Zugriff Fremder geschützt.
SO EINFACH GEHT'S
1. Laden Sie die App herunter
2. Legen Sie ein Passwort für den App-Zugang fest
3. Richten Sie Ihre Bankkonten ein - mit denselben Zugangsdaten wie beim 1822direkt-Online-Banking bzw. wie auf der Webseite Ihrer Bank oder Sparkasse
- Brauchen Sie Hilfe bei der Einrichtung Ihrer Bankverbindungen oder Nutzung der App? Schauen Sie einfach in den FAQs oder in der Hilfe-Funktion direkt in der App nach oder senden Sie eine E-Mail an email@example.com.
- Sollten Sie Ergänzungen oder Fehlerhinweise zu unserer App haben, können Sie uns gerne eine Mitteilung direkt aus der App zuschicken (optional inkl. Sendeprotokoll).
- Bitte beachten Sie, dass für die Nutzung der Geldautomatensuche die Google-Play-Dienste installiert sein müssen
Met de RBS Turbo app kunt u:
• Uw favoriete Turbo’s en Boosters in een oogopslag volgen, thuis én onderweg.
• Uw eigen virtuele portefeuille en favoriete markten (onderliggende waarden) bijhouden.
• Alerts instellen: ontvang bericht als uw favoriete Turbo's een bepaalde bied- of laatprijs bereiken.
• De nieuwste Turbo's en Boosters bekijken.
• Dagelijkse analyses van aandelen, grondstoffen, valuta en indices bekijken.
• Van maar liefst 250 markten de (vertraagde) koersen raadplegen, zoals AEX, Goud, Olie, ING, Apple en de euro/dollarkoers.
• Snel en eenvoudig kopen en verkopen via uw eigen bank of broker d.m.v een handige link in de app.
Bij RBS Markets werken we volop verder aan de doorontwikkeling van de Turbo app. Heeft u suggesties of wensen ten aanzien van de Turbo app? We horen het graag van u via firstname.lastname@example.org of 0900-6275387.
De Turbo® en Booster® zijn uitsluitend geschikt voor ervaren, actieve beleggers met een hoge risicoacceptatie. Turbo’s en Boosters staan genoteerd op Euronext Amsterdam van NYSE Euronext en zijn te verkrijgen via uw eigen bank of broker. Informatie over de werking, kosten en risico's kunt u vinden in de Turbobrochure, de Boosterbrochure, het prospectus en de definitieve voorwaarden op www.rbs.nl/markets.
We are introducing new features to our Mobile Banking app to meet requirements set out under the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Regulation. The introduction of SEPA means that cross-border electronic payments in euro across the SEPA zone can be as quick, easy and cost effective as domestic payments.
Our app has a host of features which can help you stay on top of your finances:
• View Account Balances on your Current, Demand Deposit, Term Loan and Credit Card accounts
• View Transaction Histories on these accounts
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Transfer money to your payees (excluding international payments)
• Pay your Bills
• Transfer money to your family and friends using only their mobile phone number (Customers must be registered for Pay to Mobile service)
• Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area
• Contact Bank of Ireland
All accounts, payees and bills must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them and perform above services on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
You can get started by simply downloading the App and logging in with your existing 365 Online login details.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept our Bank of Ireland online terms and conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
Please note: the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app only supports OS versions 2.1 and higher.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
These features include:
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View recent and pending transactions
- Transfer money between your First Trust Bank accounts*
- Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
- Pay bills*
- Get up to date currency conversion rates using our foreign exchange calculator
- Find your nearest branch and cash machine
- Plus.....you can stay in touch with us on Twitter
* You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
Foreign exchange calculator - helps you work out the conversion of sterling to other currencies around the world.
Find your nearest First Trust Bank branch or First Trust Bank cash machine anywhere in Northern Ireland.
Stay connected with us through our Twitter feed.
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can start using First Trust Bank Mobile Banking straight away. Just download the app, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit www.firsttrustbank.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to sign-up today.
First Trust Bank is a trademark of AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.), incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 4 Queen’s Square, Belfast BT1 3DJ. Registered Number NI 18800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Ahead for Business
Introducing RBS Business Banking for Android.
Specifically designed to support RBS business customers, the Business Banking app for Android allows you to easily access and manage your business finances on the move.
• Manage multiple business accounts
• Check available balances at a glance
• Search and view up to 7 years of transactions
• Make payments to anyone you've previously made a payment to within Digital Banking
• Transfer money quickly and easily between your RBS accounts
• Locate your nearest RBS branch or cash machine
• Take a tour and explore the key features of the app
You can use the Business Banking app on most tablets but the app is not yet optimised for these devices.
HOW TO REGISTER
Once you’ve downloaded the app, the registration process is quick and secure. All you need is your RBS Digital Banking Customer Number, PIN and password.
If you don’t have a Customer Number, get a reminder or sign up for RBS Digital Banking at www.rbs.co.uk
Having technical difficulties with the Business Banking app? Then please don’t hesitate to call us on:
0808 168 2964
International number: +44 207 458 4016
Mon-Fri 8am-9pm and 8am-8pm weekends. Calls may be recorded. Your standard call charges may apply.
Minicom: 0800 404 6160
24 hours daily. Calls may be recorded. Your standard network call charges may apply.
To be able to use the Business Banking app, you'll need:
• an Android device operating on firmware versions 2.1 and above
• an RBS business account
• to be registered for our Digital Banking service,
• to be aged over 16.
June 2013 - this app is now available to RBS customers in England and Wales and Business Banking Direct customers.
StarMoney makes your banking faster and easier than ever thanks to its wide array of features:
✔ check account balances (individual account balances and total balance for all accounts)
✔ see account activity and transaction details (incl. pending transactions)
✔ create charts to analyze your finances
✔ make payments (single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers)*
✔ set up and manage standing orders*
✔ arrange direct debits*
✔ transfer money between linked accounts
✔ create and manage payment templates
✔ search for specific transactions
✔ create data backups on a memory card
✔ use the app in German, English or Turkish
* Supported TAN security methods: iTAN, chipTAN manual, chipTan comfort (optical), smartTAN +, sm@rtTAN optic, TAN one-step procedure, TAN generator, SecureTAN
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN MULTIPLE BANKS IN ONE APP
StarMoney gives you access to any number of bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with internet banking capability. These include:*
✔ current accounts
✔ fixed-term deposit accounts
✔ instant access savings accounts
✔ savings accounts
✔ loan accounts
✔ LBS mortgage saver accounts
✔ custody accounts (balances)
✔ credit card transactions (no DKB credit cards)
* Access depends on whether your bank makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol. The following are examples of banks not compatible with StarMoney: Commerzbank, 1822direkt, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland.
Before buying, please check the compatibility with your bank atwww.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The security of StarMoney is tailored specifically for mobile use to provide a maximum level of protection for your money and personal data and in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
✔ communication via direct and secure interfaces
✔ high encryption
✔ automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
This makes sure that the access to your bank accounts is secure even if you lose your device. The highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
It only takes three easy steps to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Define your password to access the app.
3. Set up your bank accounts – with the same login data you use for online-banking on your bank’s website.
Do you need help setting up your accounts or using other features of the app? Then take a look in the FAQ section or the user manual directly in the app.
For support questions (e.g. crashes, error messages etc.) or feedback related to the application, feel free to use the contact feature in the app or at http://www.starmoney.de/?kontaktformular-apps.
By purchasing and/or using this app, you fully accept the terms of the end user license agreement of the Star Finanz GmbH. You can find it at: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
For more information, please visit http://www.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
- View Account Balances
- Review Transactions and Account History
- Initiate Transfers
- Schedule or approve Bill Payments
* This is a free application from Ireland Bank, however your mobile carrier’s messaging and data rates may apply.
- Users must be currently enrolled in Ireland Bank’s Online Banking to use this application.
Member FDIC; Equal Housing Lender
More from developer
• Check your balance and recent transactions for your Isle of Man Bank accounts.
• Search and view your account transactions from the last seven years.
• Transfer funds between your Isle of Man Bank accounts.
• Pay bills or people (just set up and make your first payment in Online Banking beforehand).
• Send money to friends or family who have a RBS Group Mobile banking app. A text message will be sent to the payee and the funds should reach their account instantly. Daily withdrawal limits apply.
• Withdraw money from your account at any RBS Group or Tesco sterling cash machine without using your debit card. Daily withdrawal limits apply and you must have at least £25 available funds in your account (including your overdraft facility).
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch.
• Top up your UK pay as you go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only).
For further information please visit www.iombank.com/android.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile banking app you need to be aged 11 or over, be an Isle of Man Bank customer with Online Banking, a personal account and a mobile telephone number starting 07.
Once you've downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, IOM Bank debit card and some other information including your card security number.
To complete the registration process, we’ll verify your details and send you a text message within 24 hours to let you know that you can start using the app.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at www.iombank.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your Android app please call the Mobile banking helpdesk on 0808 168 2956. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
Thank you for all your feedback on the app - it helps us to improve future versions, so please keep it coming.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Isle of Man Bank Limited (IOMB). Registered Company Number: 1 Isle of Man. Registered Office: 2 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1AN. Licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man and registered with the Insurance and Pensions Authority in respect of general business.