How to Register
The Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app is available to Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland Personal and Business customers with Anytime Internet Banking, who are over 11 and have a Republic of Ireland or international mobile number.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at www.ulsterbank.ie/anytime.
Using the app
• Login using your fingerprint (on compatible devices and operating systems)
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts or edit the names of your accounts to personalise your banking experience.
• Add a business – add a second customer number in your profile section
Managing your money
• Check your balance and your statement, filter to see transaction types
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account
• Keep track of your credit card transactions with a range of new credit card features
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland accounts
• Manage Standing orders
• Make payments to international accounts you have previously set up on Anytime Internet banking
• Make one off payments to any Republic of Ireland account using a BIC/IBAN (Payment limits apply) and save the payee details.
• PDFs are now available as confirmation of payments made in the app.
• Pay Your Contacts who also use the app
• Delete Payees in ‘Manage Payees’
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
Other things you need to know:
Transaction and payment limits apply. Get Cash lets you take out up to €130 per day from our Republic of Ireland cash machines, when you have at least €10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours.
Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay anyone up to €250 who has this app using their Republic of Ireland mobile number. To use Pay Your Contacts customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account, limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
For more information visit www.ulsterbank.ie/mobile or contact our Mobile App support staff on 1800 937 900, 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday. Calls may be recorded.