Navigate - A Navigation bar alternative.
Theme works on:
- OMS ROMs (custom Marshmallow ROMs with oms3 commits)
- Legacy ROMs (custom AOSP Marshmallow ROMs and Nexus stock Marshmallow/N preview)
Theme will not work on CMTE ROMs
>How to use navigate?
0) For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
1) Install Substratum
2) Install Navigate
3) Fire up the Substratum theme engine,grant Root and modify system settings permissions
4) Open Navigate
5) Select overlay manager
6) Choose the navbar of your choice from the drop down list
7) Scroll a bit down and hit the FAB with paint roller icon
8) Hit compile and update
9) Wait for it to compile
10) After successful compilation hit FAB again and select enable
11) Wait to system-UI to restart
12) Hurray!! you did it.
> How to change navbars
1) Jump over to navigate again
2) Select the navbar you waanna use
3) Repeat the steps from 7 to 10
4) After the system-UI restart new navbar is applied
1) What happened to layers Manager?
> Substratum has replaced it,although I've added support for layers manager as well
so that people on LP can still use the app,but it won't be updated anymore
Add more and more navbars.
Report me at :email@example.com via gmail or hangouts.
LIKE THE APP:
Be sure to bang that +1 button and drop a rating.
Appreciate the development,get the donate version