In my top 5 app list Does everything I need, easy to use, works well on all my devices. Date is not shown in the correct locale (The usual month/day back-to-front bug)
No support Lots of updates never address my simple complaint that it to no longer works on my foscam camera, it used to but now it doesnt!. Apps that you pay for should not expire. The developer updates frequently but nothing changes and nothing is said.
Works but poor quality video Even after update. One camera only showing blank and all others test OK although the widget is non functional even after deleting and installing again. Worked better with generic driver. Well actually worked period. Now not working. I have 1080p cameras but even with the best phone still looks poor video quality when viewing.
Great app!! I use this app everyday for my PTZ cameras and it works wonderfully. My other cam app does not pick up on these ONVIF cameras but this one does. :-) Love this app and please keep updating it. Thanks!!
Top App Been using this for years and love it, unfortunately Im now having trouble connecting to my new cameras. Would love to get it working again. X vision cameras and nvr.
Love it Setup like it says ..easy if you know a bit about ip address ..I have local security public cams on mine for real live weather look . Also use it for all home cams . I got the pro ..
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks