Keeps updating! It's alive! Great work! Thanks for the improvements
Recent update broke MPEG-4 streaming I have a Sony camera that uses MPEG-4 steam and it used to work great for years. After a recent update it stopped working. Tried restoring from backup but it works for a minute and then says to reinstall and just quits. Very disappointing. I'll change the rating once it's fixed. I can't use it until then... :(
Works but poor quality video Even after update. One camera only showing blank and all others test OK although the widget is non functional even after deleting and installing again. Worked better with generic driver. Well actually worked period. Now not working. I have 1080p cameras but even with the best phone still looks poor video quality when viewing. .
Update has a glitch Been an awesome app. However one of camera stop sending feeds when selected individually. Works fine in thumbnail. However this means I cant PTZ or talk through. Please fix
Works well Works well with VPN for remote surveillance. Update: Current version is partially broken. Cameras do not run live video when individually shown.
Interface is terrible I am tech savvy and I am a software developer but this UI is unbearable.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud