Long Time Supported! Android 6.0.1 Needs Work! Definitely one the best, if not the best. I fully recommend it. After the last Android to 6.0.1 it has gotten extremely slow. You add 20 cameras or so and the amount of memory the app requires it's close to 2 GB. Unreal! (Fast internet and lots of ram with the Galaxies Note 4 and 5) Hoot cameras do not work with the HootToo protocol neither. All these issues probably related to new Android operating system or something crazy. Robert Shaw has been very helful for years trying to accommodate everyone.
Best CCTV app Works fantastically for me on all my phones and tabs,not always the easiest to set up new cameras but once you know your way around this app and ip camera configuration it's very easy.support from the developer is great so if you have issues let him know and he will help you.10/10 for this superb app.
Fantastic Use it daily to check on outdoor pets, look for possible night predators, unwanted visitors, etc. Makes life less complicated. Thank you so much!
Best around Well rounded app with all the bells and whistles.
I use and rely on this app every day! Excellent!
Best out there! Very good
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud