About 2 yrs ago I bought three foscam cameras and this app worked like a charm. At that time I would rate 5 stars. Now, in last 6 months, this app is terrible. You have about a 40% chance when you open app, the cameras would show. A year ago or so, it would work 100% of the time. It has since become garbage. Don't waste your time. Used to be great, that is no longer the case. There are a ton of better ones out there. Trust me, I am a techie geek.
Regular updates and noteworthy support make this a great program for viewing live view but I can't access my video logs on my DVR. I'd have to make my phone the DVR to have that features which would kill the battery & burn storage space fast. Otherwise it works quite well on an amazing number of platforms. Test the trial then buy the inexpensive pro version.
App does not allow you to talk and hear at the same time. The sound is very low and it's not adjustable. Waste of money to upgrade and no response from the developer. It was too late for me to get my refund from Google Play store. Save your money.
Thank you for fixing the zoom problem Great app works really really well.
Use that everyday, best camera app out there. It support 4 different type of ip cam that i got. It also load up the video FASTER than my ip cam default app.
Experiencing problems since Android v6+. Unresponsive dev.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud
The best App Lock for Android, safe photo vault, video vault & privacy security!