Where....? Update says motion detection sensitivity... where ?, can't be found. If this is supposed to be the best then I hate to think what the other apps are like. Hard to navigate, explanations in proper English would help, to many assumptions made that everyone understands the gobledegook written in the menus. 1 out of 10, try harder, and I paid for this.... !!
Still Exelent.... This app is the current benchmark to compare all similar apps to. Support the dev by getting the pro version. Updates are frequent which some find bothersome, but at least you can see the dev is still working on this app and not abandoning it like other devs do.
Very good application It's OK.
More time down than up Bought this app thinking if I paid for it would be better.....WRONG ! Don't waist your money. So far averages 75-80% of the time down, so when you need it most .....yeah it's down! You're better off not downloading it at least you'll know a 100% you don't have it.
Weird issue I am on S6 edge+ lolipop 5.1.1 I can't get into the menu button to access the app setting. Any solution?
GREAT DEV Works so hard to update constantly. Anyone giving low ratings is just too stupid to set up IP cameras.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks