I've been using this app for about a year and a half now. It's been awesome! It works with all of my various cams which are all different brands and styles, including one that is Onvif. I had a hard time finding any other software that would work well with all my cams at the same time. It was so good I decided It was well worth the price to upgrade and get rid of the ads. Also to my surprise when I switched phones just recently I assumed I would probably have to repurchase the app. However it was on file that I already purchased it, and it upgraded seamlessly on my new phone. Highly recommended app!
Unable to view on main screen.......All I get is "LOADING" does work when you are setting up camera and press "test" button.
Can't get it working with two nvrs a waste of time
Works fine, but why so ugly?
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud