Functions but is extremely slow I use this for the security cameras at work. Compared to my coworkers iphone Supercam app this takes about 10x longer to load the cameras and it only gets about 1 frame every 5 seconds. My coworkers get about 2 fps. I wish the play store had that app but sadly they dont. This app works but damn is it slow. Also it wont even load when im not on wifi. My regular internet upload speed is about 20 mbps so its not an internet issue.
Works very well It is a bit slow, but much much faster and more reliable than the ispy app. I use this to monitor blue iris. The ads are non intrusive too.
android version easyn cam problem in ios version, the image from easyn cam is ok, but same cam in android version, the image is broken, can u help?
Its cool like you could look at a house without them knowing
Good application very useful
Great app. Very powerful. Easy setup. A lot of camera drivers and ip/webcam software support. I could find a specific driver for Windows Phone/Windows Mobile, but I have TinyCam 0.9 in WM6.0 working as a WebcamXP camera.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud