You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
- 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
- Specify the auto rotation screen
- All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
- Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
- Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
- Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Wifi Toggle: *
Quickly enables/disables wifi
Bluetooth Toggle: *
Toggle bluetooth on/off
Silent Toggle: *
Quick jump to Location sources settings
Brightness level: *
Controls screen brightness
Toggle of auto-rotate mode
Airplane Toggle: *
Toggle airplane mode
Quick jump to Mobile network settings
Apn Toggle (NEW!):
* Also available for free
Perfect Bluetooth Toggle Widget allows you On/Off your bluetooth connection with one click.
Version 4.0.0 is fully compatible with ICS 4.0.x and JB 4.1.x
1. Long press on your Home screen.
2. Go to Widget item from the list.
3. Select Perfect Bluetooth Toggle.
Perfect WiFi Toggle
Perfect Silent Toggle
Perfect Airplane Toggle
Perfect Flashlight Toggle
Perfect Brightness Toggle
Perfect Lock Screen Toggle
Quick Setting for Note Edge: Change setting with one hand very quickly and easily on Edge screen.
* This app is very useful for you:
- With big screen as Note Edge, it very hard to change setting with one hand quickly.
- Now with Quick Setting For Note Edge will help you do it easily
- You can change setting of : Wifi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, Mobile Data, Sound Mode, Screen Rotation, Location.
- Quick lock screen, Flash light, Home & Recent Apps also support.
- You can customize which setting buttons appear and re-order them on Edge Panel.
* How to use
- Goto Setting -> Edge Screen -> Manage Panels -> Check to Quick Setting For Edge panel
- After update application from Play Store: goto Goto Setting -> Edge Screen -> Manage Panels -> Uncheck Quick Setting For Edge-> Press "Back" button. Then check again.
Please give us good ratings. It keeps us motivated to improve this product
Any contributions, please send to email: email@example.com
Thanks and Best regards,
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
***From Android 4.2 on - cannot toggle airplane mode with widget. This will now take users to the settings screen to change airplane mode. Will look into allowing this with root.
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my "Simple Call Forwarding" widget and the "Signals Widget" bar.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Airplane Mode Widget
Changelog on website
If you're having a problem with it turning on/off, please email me with the phone and Android OS version you are running (GSIII w/4.0.1).
Some phones have problems with airplane mode widgets.
Once installed, press and hold the search button on your android phone and a dialog will appear. Then select screen on toggler to toggle between always ON and your original screen timeout setting. You may also set it as the default action when you long press your search button, but it is recommended NOT to set as the default action, so that you may use it in conjunction with other search button replacement tools such as Wifi Toggler (also by me). You may clear the default setting for Screen On Toggler by going to the Manage Applications area, select screen on toggler and scroll down and click on the "Clear Defaults" button. This should restore the selection dialog when you long press the search button.
To restore the timeout setting to your original setting, you may either touch on the screen on toggler icon on your android's notification bar OR you can long press your search button and select the screen on toggler again, to toggle it. It's that simple.
Thanks to all who have given their feedback and bug reports so far, I hope the latest release (v1.43) would have fixed all the issues that you guys out there are facing. If you still encounter issues, do let me know and I'll try my best to solve it ASAP. Cheers.
Notice: If you have other similar apps or widgets that performs similar functions (that allows you to change the screen timeout, please temporarily remove them / disable them if you encounter any issues with Screen On Toggler).
- Ability to toggle screen timeout easily by long pressing of search button, through the notification bar or through the main application itself
- Option to hide or show notification icon
- Ability to set custom screen timeout setting from app
- Start on bootup feature
- Option to only show notification icon when screen timeout is disabled
- Compatible with Android 3.x HoneyComb and ICS
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please email instead of commenting, I don't usually monitor the chatter in the comments. Thanks!
Keywords: screen,on,toggler,toggle,toggle screen,leave screen on,timeout,no timeout,screen timeout,toggling,set timeout,change timeout
You can switch the screen to any orientation in 0, 90, 180, 270 degree with Landscape and Portrait mode from the floating control panel quickly, even in the HOME or games application.
For the professional edition user, you can also customize each application orientation, the screen will rotate automatically when you launch the specific application.
The utility has no AD and you can enjoy the basic feature for free. It supports from Android 1.5 ~ Android 4.2. If you like our software, you can purchase the professional edition license to activate more powerful features via Google Play in-app purchase service.
Keyword: Screen Orientation, Rotation, Force Rotate
- Direction separated by 11 kinds of settings, and it can be changed by force.
- Even apps that are not supported in the horizontal direction or the other, it may be forced to switch.
- The app rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate all app.
★ ★ ★ Rotation Options ★ ★ ★
- Basic Rotation(1~4) - General mode and does not override the settings app
- Force Rotation(6~11) - It rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate All app.
1. Portrait - lock the app in portrait
2. Landscape - lock the app in landscape
3. Reverse Portrait - lock the app in reverse portrait
4. Reverse Landscape - lock the app in reverse Landscape
5. Auto-Rotation - Automatically rotate the app in 3 orientations
6. Force Portrait - force lock the screen in portrait
7. Force Landscape - force lock the screen in landscape
8. Force Reverse Portrait - force lock the screen in reverse portrait
9. Force Reverse Landscape - force lock the screen in reverse Landscape
10. Force Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all orientations
11. Force Landscape Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all Landscape
★ ★ ★ Special Options ★ ★ ★
- Automatically start the service at boot time
- Notification bar feature - layout provided by fast icon
- The rotation pause in Lock screen
- The rotation pause during a call
- All Notification bar toggle function
- Provides a pop-up and rotation option widget
- Sound, vibration when rotated
This problem is easily solve by EasyRotation.
EasyRotation is the notification area (the status bar) resides. You can switched on or off automatic screen rotation setting with one-click.
Also equipped with auto-run option of the startup.
・To understand the state by the unique and simple icon.
・Notification area resident.
・Switch auto-rotation setting by one-touch.
・Can be set auto-start option.(This option is not available if install to SD card.)
・You can choose the install location.
I accept feedback by the e-mail or a market comment.
Protects your Privacy from "peeping toms" and more importantly your Eyes from unwanted LED/LCD display glare.
Auto Best Brightness Level app easily adjust the device's brightness setting by existing profiles or by creating custom configurable brightness profiles according to your need. This can be done by following ways:
- With the slider at the top of the app.
- With the volume up/down buttons while the app is running.
- User-configured minimum brightness (press Menu).
Auto Best Brightness Level simply enables/disables the displays Automatic Brightness setting. Auto brightness gets turned off by a number of things, this just saves you having to go through the menus to re-enable it. Most of the features will work even if your device doesn't have a LIGHT SENSOR and if device has Light Sensor additional functionality is automatically enabled.
== Highlights ==
■ 100 brightness levels.
■ Easily adjust display brightness
■ Create custom configurable brightness profiles
■ Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
■ Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
■ Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
■ Battery efficient for all display types
■ No Ads and no other nuisances.
■ Lightest Brightness controller - Needs only 40KB phone memory when installed on SD card.
WARNING: This allows you to configure the minimum acceptable brightness for your phone\'s screen. Setting this value too low can make your phone unusable. Use the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons to find the minimum brightness setting that you like. This is the brightness that will be used when you move the slider in this application to zero.
I kept it easy with simple and pleasant GUI so that YOU CAN DROP IT DOWN to the HOMESCREE for faster access to your apps..
Sometimes it becomes really tough for me to swipe across the menu window 100 a times to find any App so i created it.. ;) and uploaded it for u guyz to use..
Njoy this little app for free.. :)