Was ist eine Kettenrechnung?
Jede Kettenrechnung beginnt mit einer normalen Rechenaufgabe (zB. "1+3"). Das Resultat muss im Gedächtnis behalten werden, denn es folgt eine weitere Operation (z.B. "+3"), welche jeweils zum vorhergehenden Resultat gerechnet werden muss. Das neue Zwischenresultat merkt man sich ebenfalls wieder für die nächste Operation usw.
So verlängert sich die "Rechen-Kette" immer weiter.
Beispiel: 1+3 (= 4), + 3 (= 7), -2 (=5), * 2 (=10), -8 (=2).
Mit jedem Level verkürzt sich die Zeit, welche Sie für eine Rechenoperation zur Verfügung haben um Sekundenbruchteile.
Wie lange können Sie mithalten?
Der Schwierigkeitsgrad kann jederzeit eingestellt werden, so dass auch Kinder ausgezeichnet üben können.
- Einstellbare Zahlenlimite
- Zeit zwischen den Rechenoperationen einstellbar
- 2 Stufen für erlaubte Operatoren (nur + und -) oder (+,-,x und : )
- Globale Ranglisten für jeden Schwierigkeitsgrad.
Für die globale Rangliste benötigt die App Zugang zum Internet.
Well try this simple game without losing money yet!
This game is trying to reproduce the reality of trading the forex using only the technical aspect of it.
The game is choosing a random period in the historical data of the EURUSD pair.
Please remember it's just a game, but i may help you to better trade the forex for real.
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
Game is played in two modes: mine mode, where you can click to open tiles, and flag mode where you can flag tiles.
- 4 difficulty levels
- Multi-touch zoom
- Game pause during a phone call
- Offline high score
- Enable/ disable full screen mode
- Autosave function (you can interrupt the game anytime and continue later)
- Flag tiles with long click
- Switch between mine mode and flag mode with volume button
- Beginner 9x9 with 10 mines
- Intermediate 16x16 with 40 mines
- Expert 16x30 with 99 mines
MasterMind is a code-breaking game. You play against the computer and have ten tries to guess a hidden color code. After each try, you get a hint to see how many colors you have correct. Are you a Master Mind?
Beware. This game is highly addictive. You can play it for hours on end.
MasterMind is a classic puzzle game from the Seventies. The goal is to guess the hidden color combinations. Your opponent (the computer/phone) creates a combination of up to four colors and hides it at the top of the game board. Your task is to try out different color combinations until you match the hidden code.
The challenge is to pick the correct color code as quickly as possible — in other words, to see how fast you can guess the hidden color combination.
If you find a bug in the game, please let us know by writing to us at email@example.com.
Five levels of difficulty for a comfortable game for both beginner and stronger players.
You can create symmetric puzzle.
All fields are generated randomly, so every time you have a new puzzle.
Unfinished Sudoku game is saved and you can continue it at any time.
Button "Hint" opens one digit. Five tips reduce the level of difficulty.
At the level of "Easy" does not work.
HOW TO PLAY
• Pair up all the matching dots on the grid with single continuous lines.
• DOTs have to fall at the end of each line.
• LINEs can't branch off or cross over each other.
• All the cells in the grid are filled.
• Over 1,000 free levels
• 10 different board sizes
• Free 5 hints, at the first game
• Colorful Dots and UI
• Musical Sound Effects
• Turns mode, No Time Limit
• Time Attack mode, another game in Puzzle
• Additional level packs available for purchase
SUPPORT UNIVERSAL APP
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• This app contains banner and interstitial ads.
• This app sells In-app products.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Draw Line: Classic: https://www.facebook.com/DrawLineClassic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
- FAQ: https://www.facebook.com/notes/draw-line-classic/frequently-asked-questions/435506386569039
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: email@example.com
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
You are the leader of the Dakota - the last remaining tribe in the Sol System. After decades of fighting, the other tribes have all left the Earth, one by one, to seek out new riches among the stars. It now falls to you, as the new leader of the Dakota, to lead your tribe's fleet of nomadic space platforms out into the galaxy to achieve greatness!
The Tribe Wars are over. Welcome to the Ion Age!
Play Ionage and:
• Explore the galaxy at the helm of your fleet of gun-bristling space platforms
• Discover upgrades to customise your weapons
• Recruit specialists for your team and use them to give you the edge in battle
• Synergise your equipment and team to create unbeatable combinations
• Strategise against ingenious AI which will adapt to your every move
"Strategy games will always be one of our favorite genres, in particular thanks to games like Ionage" - AppsZoom
"It comes off as a duel between two cumbersome space stations, locked in an arms race. There’s nothing else quite like it." - GameWoof
Ionage blends together elements of traditional RTS games, tower defence and even chess to create a fast-paced game of tactics and skill that you’ll find difficult to put down. Beautiful on tablets but resourcefully optimised for smaller screens; Ionage is the perfect companion for your Android device.
Play now for free!
NB Ionage is supported by In-App-Purchases (IAP) but everything can be accessed without paying. The IAPs allow the player to avoid waiting for upgrades to recharge.
TIP: Use volume buttons to toggle mode Open cell/Put flag
• Online highscores
• Large scrollable and zoomable game area
• Nice, clean and easy to use interface
Paid version is also available. See Minesweeper Professional. Advantages:
• No ads!
• Board Difficulty Control (3BV)
• Countdown timer
• Zoom tuning
German translation by CaBi Translation
Please feel free to contact me by email.
Watch them learn all the names of numerous fruits, vegetables and other food items through fun and play - apple, grapes, orange, pineapple, watermelon, banana, kiwi, cherry, strawberry, lemon, corn, peas, carrot, tomato, pepper, mushroom, potato, onion, cucumber, cabbage, milk, egg, bread, water, juice, butter, cheese, yogurt, jam & cereals. They will hear the pronunciation as well as see the name written below, which will also help the kids get familiar with the abc's, the letters of the alphabets. A pleasant voice will always encourage and praise your kids and toddlers and motivate them to continue to build their vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing. The game is enriched with animations, sounds and interactivity for repeat playing & learning. It will keep your kids busy for hours and yet you will never be worried about them losing any piece of the puzzles!
Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface
Universal app for all phones and tablets
15 different languages and pronunciations (English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Ukrainian, Polish & Dutch)
Hundreds of puzzle pieces in 72 different puzzles
Easy navigation between puzzles
Easy movement of puzzle pieces across screen
High-quality background melodies
Drag & drop animations
Balloon animation & happy cheering after each correctly solved puzzle
The theme of this Puzzle is ‘Food’, check our other apps for more themes like ‘Animals’, 'Kitchen', 'Furniture', 'Bathroom', 'Cars' and 'Tools'
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain any in-app purchases
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new free features.
With Drop Ball you Doodle your way through over 50 increasingly challenging levels in this new physics based game. Draw lines on the page to bounce the falling balls into the buckets, sounds simple. right?
See if you can work out the angles and overcome the variety of challenges and obstacles along the way as you try to bounce the correct colour balls into the correct colour buckets and collect the stars. The number of stars you get for completing a level depends on the amount of ink used for that level. So draw few and small lines.
Collect the stars and claim the rewards!
Obstacles include tricky lines drawn on the page, colour lines that change the colour of the ball, no draw zones and much more.
Drop Ball also comes with a bonus zero gravity mode. Instead of falling, balls fly across the screen until you draw the lines at the right angles to bounce the ball into the bucket. Balls can come from any angle and buckets can be anywhere on the page!
Download today and doodle your way through the levels, Try not to wear out the retry button!
Now with new levels and new obstacles. Get stuck? Use the rewards to help or post a message on our social media pages for help.
Get rewarded for completing all levels before new ones come out!
- Realistic physics
- Simple colourful UI
- Fluent gameplay
- 2 Game modes
- Drop Ball
- 34 tricky levels, balls fall from the top of the page.
- Drop Ball Zero Gravity
- 20 levels, balls can appear anywhere, and go in any direction.
- Stars - collect stars, earn rewards
- various obstacles
- skip - level too difficult? use this to skip the level
- unlimited ink - go crazy, draw as many lines as you want!
- level Surround - draws lines around the page stop the ball from escaping
- Drop Ball shop (coming soon)
- Regular Updates with new levels
Another classic bubble shooter game
Clear all the bubbles on the screen to level up.
How to play:
1.Tap where you want the ball.
2.To group 3 or more bubbles to make them burst.
- Arcade Mode,clear all the descending bubbles.
- Puzzle Mode,use the limited bubbles to clear all the bubbles on the screen.
- Countdown mode, you can switch bubbles that you shoot with different colors.
- 260 different and challenging levels.
Get new vocabulary with Hangman Spanish Classic!!
- auto-save after every step;
- 4 slots for saving game(when all family play on your android phone);
- local highscores;
- global highscores powered by Google Play Game Services;
- jumping balls.
This is a real working radioactivity counter. You only need a BLACK TAPE to cover the lenses !!
Disclaimer: The type of radiation picked up by the camera can be dangerous/detrimental to the user's health as well as cause damage to the device.
Its NOT a JOKE! The App is using the camera sensor to detect radiation, like a geiger mueller counter, of course with a smaller area. We tested several mobile phones at the Helmholtz research facility in Munich, using a professional radiation device in the range of 2-10 µGy/h till 1-10 Gy/h (CS137 and CO60). The CMOS sensors can detect primary gamma radiation and some higher beta radiation (depends on the shieldings in the mobile phone). Typically not going into saturation as most GM tubes. See FAQ on our homepage for what you can measure and how.
PLEASE SEND US FEEDBACK via EMAIL !! We add new devices in short intervals.
Attention: the tape must shield the light completely. Please check with a light source !
On our homepage you find several measurement result for different devices we tested so far. Some are excellent, some not that sensitive.
Feel free to use our table to assign radiation values to our counter measurements when you have the same device.
The real values might differ as sensors can change. There we need your help and the help of the manufactures for a future calibration service.
You can use the contact button in the help menu to provide us with feedback and please use it.
If you need any help, PLEASE send us an email. We have cannot answer the comment section below, so please ask us first on measurment problems. We help as fast as possible. Please contact us on any problems you have with this application! Look at our videos, more are comming soon. Attention: The counts per minute (CPM) for the background noise should be low (increase the noise setting if not). This is camera noise not radiation noise basically. If the radiation increases then also counts from the radiation adds to the CPM values (see our tables for the sensitivity). If you have a phone with 200 CPM for 100 uGy/h then the background noise produces for 100 nGy/h only 0.1 CPM. That means in 10 minutes ONE counts in 100 minute TEN counts adding to the CPM0 (noise of sensor). So you need a LONG time to measure for low radiation values on this device. Attention: AM241 (smoke detectors) only emit ALPHA rays, they get stuck in the plastic of the phones. H3 (tritium - watches etc) are beta emitters with 45 keV. They also get stuck quickly, mainly already in the watches. K40 (KCL for example contains 16 Bq/g) are beta emitters with small amount of gamma (due to positron collisions)- you need also a long integration time to measure them. Same for TH rods (2% Thorium) mainly alpha rays, then beta and some gamma. Very small diameter ! You need a large area to detect them (best GM with mica windows). The CMOS sensor of the camera only has 2mmx2mm.
Good objects are TH lenses (up to 30% TH232), pitchblend (gamma of decay products) and CS137 for checking food which might be contaminated (if larger 1 uSv/h). Don't experiment with radiation sources !!!
* saving raw counter values in 3 different noise levels
* saving temperature data
* saving location (optional)
* saving settings data
* export by email (CSV) or file, CSV / HTML
* export of mean values in Counts + standarddeviation
* unit converter (Sievert, Gray, Rem...)
We just released a comprehensive help on our homepage --
Important you NOISE value should be similar as in our tables, if it is too high check the tape to cover the lense - use multiple tapes if necessary and start calibration again !!! Please before writting a bad one star comment write us we will help you very quickly PLEASE !!!
more videos on our homepage -
instruction and help:
You can use the email button in the help menu to provide us with feedback and please use it.
The app can log counter values and the resulting statistic can be sent by email (Csv) or saved as csv or html file.
On our homepage you find a complete manual (for the FULL version) and more Infos.
Disclaimer: The type of radiation picked up by the camera can be dangerous/detrimental to the user's health as well as cause damage to the device.