Implements WFTDA rule 6.4.1 (two jammers serving penalties).
Long-press a timer to reset it to 0:00. Tap a timer twice to add a full minute (2013 rules).
You may download and modify the source code at no cost: http://woozle.org/neale/g.cgi/ptimer/
Typical stopwatches can be unreliable and cumbersome to use. Roller Derby Penalty Timer provides a reliable way to track penalties with built-in knowledge of the WFTDA ruleset for those tricky jammer situations. If you're short staffed at practice, managing the full penalty box is no problem!
Manage any configuration you'd like: two blockers, two jammers, four blockers, or even the full penalty box!
Stop all timers simultaneously between jams.
10 second warning, alerting you to tell the skater to stand up.
Tap-edit allows you to quickly edit a time or add a minute for a double-penalty.
Customizable colors to match the team uniforms.
Auto Airplane Mode for buying the paid version.
Right now you can:
* View all Roller Derby Skaters, their stats, and profile information.
* View all Roller Derby Leagues, its members and upcoming events.
* View all Roller Derby Events on RDNation.
* View all Games Played using RDNation's Scoreboard Application. Get an in depth report of every game!
* Browser and Buy Roller Derby Gear directly from the App.
Email: We use this for you to send us feedback
Geolocation: We use this to find events in the area.
Internet: We use this to contact our server.