.. that means you can enjoy simple roster sharing with everyone you know.
If you can’t find someone just send them a link right from the app, easy as.
+ See into the future (check if you're working or not)
+ Have a party (make sure your friends are home first)
+ Sleep in on break (set and forget alarms)
+ Make the week start when you start (who fly's out on Sunday anyway?)
+ Have a rest (leave management)
+ Spend a day at the wetty (set RDO's)
+ Leave a review (support us so we can support you)
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
- space efficient: shows as many events as possible
- highly configurable
- offers many widget sizes
Search for "Resizable CalWidget" if you have Android 3.0 or newer:
resizeable widget and lockscreen widget!
DO NOT move it to sdcard or it will stop working!
Through this app, users are able to:
- Access the 2013 ETU Victoria RDO Calendar
- Access latest wage rates
- Make direct contact with the ETU Offices
-Check the weather
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
For now app does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email email@example.com for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Experience the smooth navigation between the views month / day / event. Nice display with pastel colors on dark background. Moon phases included.
Similar to DigiCal, Google Calendar, aCalendar, Business Calendar, Touch Calendar, Jorte Calendar, Samsung Planner. But in addition a continuous swipe gesture enabling a smoother experience.
Ads is unobtrusive, only in month view if portrait mode. And there is a button 'No ads today'.
You can remove ads permanently with 'No ads' menu option.
Following is true for all calendar apps : to synchronize online calendars you need to enable synch at device level : System Settings > General > Accounts > Add account. Radio-button "Sync calendar" has to be checked. Moreover make sure global synchronization is enabled. Refer to provided screenshots.
V 1.7 adds Indian calendar public holidays.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
The default schedules are based on 3 squads, with repeating schedules of: (1) 5 days on, 2 days off, then 5 days on, 3 days off, or (2) 4 days on, 2 days off.
* Supports modifying the schedule to make any type of repeating days (add, remove, move days around to create a rotating schedule)
* Supports highlights of individual days (for days off, court dates, etc)
* Supports highlight of string in calendar (ie: Highlight text "1" or text "1/2,1/3" in calendar) so now users are able to highlight all days when a particular squad is working
* Customize/rearrange the text for the days in the rotation (Allows app to work for any repeating schedule.) Also added some templates that can be modified, and the ability to load them via the internet.
** NOTE **
If you have the Samsung Galaxy S5, it seems like they no longer have a dedicated menu button... You have to long-press the multitasking button to get the settings menu in the app.
With this handy dutyroster (shift calendar) app you can see at a glance what shift you have to work, or more importantly, when you have free time.
Very easy to plan private time. Because the roster continuously expands, it is, for instance, possible to see if you off duty with the holidays or not and, if not, what shift you have to work.
Many rosters are preprogrammed.
Just select the appropriate roster and insert a date which is a 1st early shift.
If your roster is not listed? No problem.
You can easily create your own by using the manual.
You can opt for the free version with ads or this ad-free paid version with with swiping from month to month as additional function.
Available in: Italian, English, Spanish, French.
APPRECIATE YOUR RATING WITH A COMMENT ON, THANKS!
FPS Agenda is an application for write down and check their vacations, permits, overtime, availability, hours, or days of the strike or illness, the hours of assembly, the work shifts.
With FPS Agenda you can:
- Immediately see how many days of paid leave hours and you still have this year;
- Display a monthly statement to check the consistency with those reported in the bag-pay;
- Maintain an archive of past years, especially useful when there are hours that are allowed to add up over the years.
TAGS: Vacations, permits, hours, days, overtime, sickness, assembly, strike, absences, performance, availability, rosters, calendar, shifts, job, work.
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.