INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Manage Customers & Great Reporting
Attach Photos & Voice Memos to Invoices
QuickBooks® & Xero Compatible - Sync Your Data, No Double Entry
Great for managing a team of any size.
The Free version allows you to create and send unlimited Estimates & Invoices.
Featured in: The WSJ, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Business Wire, The Phoenix Business Journal and many more.
Works with your merchant account, Paypal or WePay for web credit card payments!
· Signature capture
· Accounting integration
· Add your logo
· Powerful reporting & customer management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams in the field
· Mobile printing
· Multiple currencies
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
invoiceASAP in the Press:
Specially developed for the companies who are using Quickbooks Desktop version for their business and want their sale Rep to have the customer data on their Android Devices
for Demo please contact
Skype : consuspk
*NOTE*: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in "Settings" page
(1) Using 'Scan & Upload' feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper ) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support - By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta Version) - Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any expense by retailer name or category
(10) Using 'Enter & Upload' feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18)Auto Exchange Rate calculation
Num Receipt scanner can be accessed from a browser (https://www.numreceipt.com) to view your expense from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement "Receipt Match"
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note III and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at email@example.com. Our app can act as receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager / expense tracker , receipt match , "receipt save" , "receipt pal" app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- expense collector, trip - expense cloud , travel - expense tracker , travel - "receipt hog" ,travel receipt ninja, travel - "expense report" - smart digital receipts , expense and mileage tracker)
If you are happy with our neat and smart way of tracking receipts using our app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back in less than 48 hours
Entryless automatically creates accounting records from bills submitted in any format. Our recognition software captures and encodes bills, receipts, and hand-written purchase tickets. No more data entering bills into QuickBooks Online, Xero, Zoho Books, and many more!
Upload bills from wherever you store them: Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or local files. For hard copies of bills, simply snap a picture using your device’s camera.
Business owners know that their bank balance is not the whole story. They need to know about open invoices. They need to know the impact of accounts payable on their company. Before Entryless, that information was trapped in paper bills and email attachments. The decision makers could not connect the dots between bank balance and accounts payable.
Our mission is to always speed that up. The more accurate their information, the more confidently the small business owner can be, the better decisions they can make. When SMB accountants apply Entryless, these bills get into a digital form so much faster.
Invoice2go is perfect if you want to invoice directly from your Android Phone or Tablet, and then email it straight to your customer. You’ll have over 20 invoice templates to choose from, which can be easily customized with your business logo.
With Invoice2go, you’ll also get to experience a cloud account, which will sync all your documents to the cloud. You can then access them from your Android Phone, Tablet or your Home Computer. Anywhere, Any time.
This free version has limitations on the number of documents and items that you can create. Check out the subscriptions plans and choose one that's right for your needs.
• Create invoices, estimates, credit memos and purchase orders from your Android Phone, Tablet or Home Computer.
• Choose from over 20 invoice template styles.
• Ideal for both product and service businesses.
• You can include PayPal buttons to your invoices so you get paid quicker.
• Keep track of who owes you money.
• You can preview your invoices before you email them as a PDF.
• Create estimates and quotes, then turn them into an invoice.
• Keep track of your products and suppliers.
• Calculates taxes and totals for you.
• Reporting tools helps you to analyze your business.
You’ll also be able to try the amazing business tools that make up the Apps2go suite:
Receipts2go: Now you can save photos of your receipts, and generate expense reports for your accountant or your customers with ease. No more shoebox.
Sign2go: Your customers can now sign documents on your touchscreen, without the need to print out them on paper.
Statements2go: Send your customers accounts showing them the invoices that have been paid and the ones that haven’t.
Calendar2go: Create and setup the duration of time entries and add it to your documents!
Maps2go: You can now insert location information into documents and view where your sales are taking place.
Scan2go: Scans barcodes and QR codes and input it directly into products' code field. Add items to documents with ease by scanning the barcodes/QR codes!
You can try all of these amazing apps for free with Invoice2go Plus, so download it now and lets get your business organised.
For Salespeople and Service providers: Create Invoice, Receipt, Estimate, Order, and Return on a road.
Easy to use.
Save time: no need in new database, no need to enter data manually - use your existing data. Road Warrior imports your current database. Works with QuickBooks files too.
Don't worry: no real need in data service – all you need stored on your mobile device.
Configure your application to better serve your business needs.
Great customer support.
Check our free Mobile Road Warrior Trial version.
- Documents: Invoice, Receipt, Estimate, Order, Purchase Order, Proposal, Quote, Tax Invoice, and Return
- Creates professionally looking document in English or Español for Sale and Service businesses
- Statuses: Open, Close, Cancel, Pending
- Capture Signature and place it in document
- Secure password Login
- Enter next document number
- Allowed document number prefix
- Tax rate – default and at invoice level
- Tax name choice: Tax, GST, VAT, IVN,...
- Track your Travel and Work time, Gas mileage and Expences
- Enter Product by name, bar code, select from catalog
- Shipping options – address, method, date, rate
- Price discount / fee calculator.
- Clients and Product pictures
- Product catalog with picture and price
- Scan and support Barcode
- View all documents, or filter by client, date, status, …
- Locate your clients on the map and call them from app
- Place your company logo on documents
- E-mail documents in PDF or HTML format
- Print documents
- Import and use your own database, or create new one.
- Export and upload your files to your computer.
- Support QuickBooks database
- Backup your files
- Encrypted password
- No service or data plan necessary – all data on your SD card
- Help screen on each page
- Easy and user friendly
- Great customer support
More futures are coming.
No more file transfers........Check
Books updated on the fly......Check
Ad-Hoc Reporting Anytime......Check
No Complicated QB Interface...Check
User Friendly Xero Interface..Check
Automatic Bank Feeds..........Check
Try out Lucid Books today and we'll get your started on the path to a simplified, smart, and aspirin free accounting experience!
Attorneys, engineers, accountants, architects and business consultants across the globe use Time Tracker to efficiently track time. Time Tracker syncs seamlessly to QuickBooks (optional).
Users have logged over 225 million hours to date with Time Tracker.
Once subscribed to Time Tracker this free app allows you to:
• Add and edit time entries
All entries made via the Time Tracker app will automatically sync to your Time Tracker account.
If you have connected Time Tracker with QuickBooks, entries from the Time Tracker app will also sync with your QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks PC account.
This app works with your existing Time Tracker account. See more at eBillity.com.
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com
NEW AND UPDATED FEATURES INCLUDE:
• View all your accounts on your Android device – bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and all your contacts.
• Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
• Upload receipts by taking a photo and doing your expenses on the spot.
• Find contacts, call customers and suppliers, view them on a map, and quickly save your notes.
• Multi-currency support for foreign exchange transactions.
• Xero integrates with payroll, CRM, inventory management systems, e-commerce and other popular apps including Bill.com, ADP, Harvest, Shoeboxed, Expensify, Stripe, Salesforce, PayPal, Shopify, Zen Cart, Vend, and Magento.
• Save a 4-digit PIN code to login quickly.
SAFE AND SECURE
With Xero accounting software your data is saved online – if your phone gets lost or stolen, all your data remains completely safe and unaffected. Data encryption is the same as that used for internet banking.
Xero Touch for Android has been designed to run on modern Android handsets, but if you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Requires a Xero account.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting with over 200,000 paying customers in over 100 countries. Xero is hosted in the cloud and accessible anywhere you have an internet or wireless connection. With online accounting software like Xero, nothing needs to be downloaded or installed. No setup fees, upgrade costs, or contracts are required. You simply sign up, login and begin your accounting work anytime, anywhere. If you ever encounter a problem, we offer free, unlimited around-the-clock email support and a comprehensive online help center.
Why SMB’s love Xero:
• Accounting and payroll at one transparent price.
• Unlimited collaboration with your staff and trusted advisors.
• Integration with over 300 add-on apps
• It’s the perfect balance of simplicity, power and elegance.
• It’s always fast, with a best-in-class uptime of 99.97% since 2007.
• Free unlimited email support from experienced “in-country” teams.
Xero has been the recipient of awards from the likes of CPA Practice Advisor, Accounting Today, Fast Company, The Sleeter Group, Barlow Research, Marketers That Matter, and K2 Enterprises and featured in articles across Forbes, CNN Money, Tech Crunch, Venture Beat, Fast Company, Pando Daily, and Inc.
“I super-heart xero for accounting. It feels nice to not get confused by your own finances, hint hint quickbooks.” @synthemesc
“Migrated from myob onto @xero best thing I have done this year, so simple, easy and elegant” @Zero41Software
“Have to say the automated bank feed into @xero just makes life so much simpler! Couple that with the fantastic reconciliation, its fantastic!” @HelenStothard
“#xero is so much fun to use, I’m actually looking forward to bookkeeping tonight. Yep, seriously” @Sourcecraft
★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook
Developed my Michelle Long, CPA and Hector Garcia, CPA
NOTE - This is the mobile app for the AO: Rapid Inventory system and it requires a Rapid Inventory account to use. If you do not have a Rapid Inventory account, you can sign up for a free trial at www.rapidinventory.com.
Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees, Chart of Accounts and Items can be imported from QuickBooks.
Enter time (or use the timer), Invoices and Expenses on your Android device and then transfer to QuickBooks to automatically create time sheets, invoices, check transactions and credit card transactions.
You can also use this without QuickBooks as simply a timesheet and/or expense manager app.
•Integration with Quickbooks (2007 and later) Timer Activities
•Import customers, jobs, vendors, items, accounts and employees from QuickBooks
•Export/Email time sheets to be imported into QuickBooks
•Export/Email material and expense invoices to be imported into QuickBooks
•Option to setup folders for DropBox
•Maintain timers on multiple time entries
•Create and maintain invoices for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain expenses for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain customers, jobs, vendors, items and employees - data will be updated automatically in QuickBooks
•Filter time by status, customer and date
•Show totals for time by day, week, month or customer
•Send emails to customer contacts
•Optionally maintain history of time entries allowing for re-exporting of time entries
•Option for setting the first day of the week
•Option to set an increment of time for timer activities
•Control drop-down fields by specifying how many entries allowed before becoming an auto-complete field
•Option to use the last values for time entries
•Automatically include date/time in the notes field
•Automatically include customer/job in the notes field
•Ability to show data hidden by QuickBooks
•Ability to turn off and not use jobs