An Email Dashboard that lets you:
* Review your AWeber list stats, including broadcast statistics for total subscribers, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
* Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
A Subscribers Overview that shows you:
* Total subscribers and recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
* Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
* Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
* List source and subscribe date
A Sent Broadcasts view that includes:
* Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates for each list and sent broadcast message
* Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
A Scheduled Broadcasts view that shows you:
* Your queue of all broadcast messages per list
* Scheduled send time for your broadcast
A Follow Ups view that shows you:
* Open rates for each email in your follow up series
The AWeber app also features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
Our brand-new 2.0 release for Android has been re-designed and re-engineered for easier usage and vastly improved performance. You’ll still get the voice call and text logging, search, and follow-up reminders you need, but with newly efficient battery usage, and faster, more reliable syncing.
We’ve also redesigned key areas to better match what you see in the Contactually web application, so common Contactually tasks like searching for someone, or bucketing a new contact, are faster and easier than ever.
Whether you’re following up with a phone call, text, or email, if you’re doing it from your Android device, you’ve gotta try the all-new Contactually for Android.
How Xero benefits your business
* Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and contacts.
* Log in online anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, Chromebook, tablet or phone and see up-to-date financials. It’s easy to see your cashflow in real-time.
* Automatic bank reconciliation. Connect Xero to your bank account and get your bank statements imported and categorized automatically.
* Easy, on-the-spot invoicing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
* Handle expenses in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
* Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
Haven’t got a Xero account?
Take Xero for a test drive by downloading the app now and tapping Try It For Free, or visit xero.com and sign up for your free trial today! xero.com/signup
You’re safe with us
With Xero, your data is not stored on your computer, it’s saved in the cloud. So if your phone or tablet ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe. It’s safely and securely stored online and backed up in several locations.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their accounting professionals. Find out more at www.xero.com.
Synergi Life (previously named Synergi) is a complete business solution for risk and QHSE management, managing all non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions.
The Synergi Life Mobile App requires you to be a licensed user of the Synergi Life risk and QHSE system, and have the necessary back-end licensed software and services.
Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
* Unlock locked-out users
* Reset users' passwords
* Freeze users, which instantly prevents login access regardless of assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
* Manage users' permission sets
Also, you can view a mobile-friendly version of the main Salesforce release notes, see advisories about upcoming system maintenance, and engage with the Salesforce customer community.
Collect Addresses Offline
- Even when you're not online, Chimpadeedoo collects email addresses and stores them locally on your Android device. Next time you connect, Chimpadeedoo automatically pushes the addresses to your MailChimp list.
Customize Your Form
- Choose from 10 different themes or use your own. Pick your font and button style, write your own copy, and connect the form to any MailChimp list.
Protect Your Data
- Chimpadeedoo's app settings are password protected.
* Important Notes *
- Chimpadeedoo requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for a free account at MailChimp.com
Our Android app includes the following HubSpot tools:
See how your marketing efforts stack up against your monthly goals last month, last three months or last year. You can toggle to view offline and online sources as you please. Take a look at your overall email success, and see your top performing campaigns.
Find out which sources are doing well for you across any timeframe and drill down to find out more about where your visits, contacts, and customers are coming from.
Grade any website and share the results.
Search all your drafted, scheduled and sent emails. Check the performance of your email sends and follow up directly in-app with any contact you wish.
Access all of your contacts and critical data, including recent form submission information, website visit history, social network information, and complete profile.
Get push notifications for new form submissions.
Search your Static and Smart Lists and dig into individual lists and contacts in lists.
Schedule, edit and delete posts to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. See what's coming up next for publication with our built-in publishing calendar.
Monitor streams of contact lists, Twitter lists or your own keywords, or your own streams like mentions, retweets, and sent tweets. Enable push notifications for streams that matter the most.
The HubSpot Dashboard widget lets you easily view your website’s Visits and Contacts data, right from your home screen. Install the widget on an empty home screen, it automatically refreshes every 30 mins.
Use this app from your Android phone or tablet and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go. (The Desk.com mobile app is also available for iOS.)
• Use Desk.com on your Android phone or tablet
• Automatically sync with your Desk.com site
• Reply to and resolve customer requests
• Search across cases by keyword, customer name, or case ID
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• See detailed customer and company information
• Find out about new cases with push notifications
✓Synchronize your business contacts maintained in Salesforce CRM to smartphones
✓Manage, update and coordinate with your business contacts on the go
✓Sync and unsync contacts in a click within seconds
✓Sync contacts from ‘Leads’, ‘Opportunity’ and other particulars based on requirement
✓Maintain Salesforce contacts separately or sync it with local mobile contacts
✓‘Pin Authentication’ feature for enhanced security of your Salesforce database
✓Multiple options for personalization and viewing
Nomalys is an ISV partner of Salesforce.
Thanks to its unique and intuitive user interface (mind mapping), sales reps on the go can find and share information like never before!
Using Nomalys for Salesforce you can access, edit and enrich all customer data in Salesforce CRM (accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, etc.) quickly and efficiently.
It is also the only mobile app that can simultaneously connect to both Salesforce CRM and other business applications (ERP, EDM, etc.) thereby giving a unified view of customer data (including invoices, documents etc.).
What makes Nomalys for Salesforce so unique?
- 360° view of customer data
- Works both online and offline
- Read, Edit and Add features
- Smart geolocation
- Multiple Data Sources (eg: Salesforce + NetSuite or SAP etc.)
- Helps to increase Sales Team Efficiency
- Leads to improved Customer Satisfaction
- Boosts turnover by multiplying business opportunities on the go
- Boosts CRM User Engagement
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Server once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
The ReachEdge app gives you:
• Real-time alerts for new website contacts so you never miss an opportunity
• Call recordings so you can listen to them and respond
• Full details of new calls, emails, and form submissions
• Reminders and tools that make follow-up easy and help you close more deals
• A prioritized list of your leads that need action
• Marketing results organized by source, so you can see what’s working
• Feedback on your level of engagement to show you how well you are following up with new contacts
• Access to contact details, including all past interactions and your scheduled actions
IMPORTANT: You'll need an active ReachEdge account in order to access the app.
ReachLocal provides online marketing and transaction solutions that power local commerce for SMBs, from lead generation and lead conversion to booking and buying.