Change the pattern, mood, and tempo using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The app also contains a virtual theremin for some free-form experimental music.
More features will be added to expand the possibilities of this first version. Please send an email if you have any suggestions.
Note: on phones with slower processors crackling noise will distort the sound.
This app is free but it displays an ad at the top - that's why it needs the internet permission and the phonestate permission.
#keywords: music, tone, sound, instrument, loop, rhythm, melody, audio
Touch&move screen, will change pitch.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Delay Time, Delay Feedback, wave(Sine or Saw) and softness
To update Ver2.x from Ver1.x ,
please uninstall and install again.
Features will be added:
Change Effects Params.
Tone change like analog synthesizers.
Control by sensor like rjdj.
Recommended for those who like:
Bloom Music Sampler keyboards piano guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts Reactable Loop Theremini Animoog
Within moments of booting up, it's possible to generate an abstract, ambient, or idm loop. The sound mixes perfectly in open air with a Buddha Machine or sx150 synth, for example.
INSTRUCTIONS: (1) hit "add sound" (2) randomize the sound's color and sequence to your liking (3) hit the radar to return to the black screen & add more sounds (4) hit the color blocks to play a sound and return to it's controls for further modification.
BACKGROUND: Sounds are randomized with DrPetter's SFXR ... "an MS Paint for sound effects." Sequences are randomized using Toussaint's concept of generating traditional world music beats via the Euclidean Algorithm, which "reveals a tantalizing pattern."
DONT ERG AND DRIVE, SIP SLOW, PEasE !~
MorphWiz, the brain child of Dream Theater keyboardist, Jordan Rudess, and award-winning developer, Kevin Chartier, took the music app business by storm, winning Billboard's Best Music Creation App, the Best App Ever award for Best Music App, and an Electronic Musician Editor's choice award. Jordan uses MorphWiz on stage and in the studio with his prog-metal band, Dream Theater.
MorphWiz-Play takes the deep synthesis and immersive visuals of MorphWiz and packages it into 30 custom presets programmed personally by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess.
You’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, and you will be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you've ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation for electronic musical instruments. MorphWiz features a totally unique pitch control system that is still uncharted territory in today’s musical instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
Here are some highlights from the onboard patches!
Dream Machine - Slide through dreamy whole tone scales as the MorphWiz galaxy spins around your visual waveform!
Axis Of Love - Get physical with your device and move it all around to add cool FM synthesis and special FX to your sound.
Morphtronics - become immersed in an expressive melodic world where the sound echoes all around you.
Rush Analog - The classic analog filter sweep comes alive in this patch which we dedicate to the spirit of RUSH!
Morph Talker - Let MorphWiz do the talking and do watch your language as you slide around on the playing surface!
The Spirit Carries On - There is nothing like expressing a beautiful melody on MorphWiz and this patch i personally use to enjoy playing our Dream Theater song, entitled "Sprit Carries On."
C Blues Tilt - We provide the right scale and the sounds so all you do is have to rock out and remember to move your device around to bring out the cool raspy blues tones! Try turning off the Lock Pitch switch as well to get the slippery bends that you need to get deep into the Blues!
-Play it "slidy" like a theremin.
-Play it with "steps" or keys as a keyboard.
-Choose from some different pre-set waveforms.
-Turn reverb on and off (for spooky echos :) ).
-Turn distortion on or off (makes louder more raw noise).
-Turn on or off vibrato(added 29.03.11).
Great for retro sci fi sounds, and playing simple tunes. Spans 2 octaves.
Theramaze is an audio-visual toy & my take on the classic electronic instrument, the Theremin. Use it as a musical instrument, a plaything, a meditation tool during chillout time, or just to irk your friends and family.
Touch the screen and tilt your phone to create beautiful music (or noise). Kids of all ages will love it!
Disclaimer: Peculiar-Games cannot be held responsible for frightened family members, friends or pets.
Find a quiet place, turn down the lights, select the "Liquid" visualization and explore...
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
When the bass part catches the groove, it's common knowledge that the whole production achieves a higher level of sonic perfection. You know what I'm talking about, right? Think Steely Dan, Michael Jackson, Dream Theater... It's when the drums and bass lock in and create a solid foundation to support and propel all the other tracks! But how is that accomplished? What are the secret ingredients? Until now, no one has attempted to explain just how that magic is created. Enter macProVideo's Eyal Amir (of R&L fame) to take you on a journey to the bottom of the tracks where he demystifies the powerful world of the bass.
Eyal goes deep to teach us the very essence of composing and performing bass lines! In this real-world video documentary, he has assembled an awesome group of talented musicians who demonstrate in actual recording studio situations, how he thinks about, composes and records the bass.
You'll learn the deep secrets of groove. You'll see how what you don't play is almost as important as the notes themselves. You'll understand the intimate relationship between the bass and the drums and how they dance together to form the structural foundation of any production.
Finally you'll get musical insights from the very talented and knowledgable Eyal who, in his personal way and with his award-winning smile, generously shares the knowledge he has gained from working with the best musicians in the world. And keep your eyes open for a cameo appearance by keyboardist extraordinaire Jordan Rudess!
Table of contents:
2. Basic Groove Concepts
3. Expressing the Backbeat
4. Expressing the Groove
5. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 1
6. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 2
7. Connecting Notes in Bass Lines
8. Expanding the Bass Line
9. Playing in Unison with the Vocal
10. Phrasing when Playing Unison
11. Playing Around Unison Line
12. Odd Time Signatures
13. Grooving in Odd Time Signatures
14. Variations in the Bass Line
15. Doubling with a Synth Bass
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
NOTE: The video demonstration is the old design with same features.
- Very accurate waveform visualization with diferent zooms and frequency tones
- IN/OUT and beat loops
- Automix mode with bluetooth and headset control
- Async BPM detection.
- Split Right channel to Pre-Fader Listening(PFL) and Left to master output
- Multitouch in Android3.0 or above
- Automatic pitch & beat sync
- Touch & scratch
- Low-pass, hi-pass, reverb, echo and flange effects
- 3-Band Equalizer with kill button
- Pitch Preserving
- Support MP3, WAV and OGG
- Pitch adjust 5%-50%, fine pitch and bend
- Low latency response (even lower on jelly bean)
NOTE: Only recomended for +1Ghz and +512MB RAM
Feel free to contact me for suggestions or new features.
TAGS:Player, ADJ, Mixer, Ableton, Traktor Pro, Maschine, Virtual Dj, BPM Studio, Atomix, DSS DJ, Mixx, Mixer, Auto-mix, cueing, loop, player, disc, vinyl, dj, crossfade, remix, tempo, pitch, shift, auto-sync, sync, synchro, dj studio, Pocket DJ, DJ control, beat, beats, party, dj, mixer, deejay, channel, level, sliders, volume, PFL, Mixer, DJ, RMX, Turntable, Scratch, DJing, Audio, Player, ADJ
allows you to create music mixes in just a few touches.
- DJ Mixer Pro allows you to create music mixes in just a few touches - just attach the fingers to the desired portion of the track on the touchscreen and familiar gestures to control them as it pleases . The application automatically detects a rhythm that allows you to synchronize music sets , and integration with the built-in media library tablet offers great opportunities to work with the content.
Among the functions of DJ Mixer Pro declared :
- Sort of a virtual assistant by the name of the Notification Center, which will show how to cope with the launcher as well as will pop new " tricks and techniques"
- The program can analyze your music library plate smashing tracks by mood , tempo-rhythms etc. and provides guidance on what the next track is well put . Something like the did not stick with us softiny Mixed In Key.
FULL VERSION, ALL FX INCLUDED - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• This music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ user videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
Plug direct into a mixer whilst DJing, or play over the music on your phone. The volume slider allows you to easily control the volume relative to the tunes you are playing.
This soundboard contains many classic samples and effects not found in lesser apps and is a must have for up and coming ragga, reggae, hip hop, jungle or drum and bass DJs, or people who just want to have a bit of fun with their phone.
MAN TO WOMAN , WOMAN TO MAN , BIRD , PIG , ROBOT , ET TALK
1. Voice Changer is a tool to repeat listening and speaking
Learning a foreign language is something that most people would like to do but never have gotten around to. Thankfully, there is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive language programs and software. Whether you want to begin a new language, refresh your knowledge or simply pick up a few words and phrases to use on a trip abroad, Voice Repeater is an affordable and convenient way to do so.
2. Voice Changer is a tool for changing voice speed.
You can catch sentence detail via playback the words slowly . anyway , It only effect speed but does not change tone .
3. Voice Changer is a tool for fake your voice , the speed and tone can be modified. Then your funny voice can amuse your friends.
1. Set Time Stretch for playback speed
2. Set Resampling for playback speed and tone
3. Set Pitch Shift for playback speed
4. "Record" a voice clip
5. "Play" it
6. Or use "Record & Play" command to repeat recording / playing
Note: EVALUATION VERSION has 10 seconds voice limitation
Time stretching is the process of changing the speed or duration of an audio signal without affecting its pitch.
Pitch shifting is the opposite: the process of changing the pitch without affecting the speed.
Resampling - The simplest way to change the duration or pitch of a digital audio clip is to resample it. This is a mathematical operation that effectively rebuilds a continuous waveform from its samples and then samples that waveform again at a different rate. When the new samples are played at the original sampling frequency, the audio clip sounds faster or slower. Unfortunately, the frequencies in the sample are always scaled at the same rate as the speed, transposing its perceived pitch up or down in the process. In other words, slowing down the recording lowers the pitch, speeding it up raises the pitch, and the two effects cannot be separated.
Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with
professional sound quality.
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.”Androidmag.de
Users Comment :
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- the Pre-Cueing option to prepare your transitions in advance
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Unlimitted access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catologue the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for - Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter... (possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects via rewarded actions)
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables o
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinium, Diamond…
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, premium, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
More from developer
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
With the Reactable Artist Edition you can play and remix in real time along with Oliver Huntemann's performance or just listen and enjoy the tracks of one of the best electronic music producer touring today.
This special release converts the top-of the charts recordings of Paranoia into an interactive album. Get access to original samples, transform and combine them, add loops, effects and more, creating unique Oliver-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the tracks performed on Reactable mobile.
• In Times of Trouble
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Oliver Huntemann places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
• Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.