Change the pattern, mood, and tempo using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The app also contains a virtual theremin for some free-form experimental music.
More features will be added to expand the possibilities of this first version. Please send an email if you have any suggestions.
Note: on phones with slower processors crackling noise will distort the sound.
This app is free but it displays an ad at the top - that's why it needs the internet permission and the phonestate permission.
#keywords: music, tone, sound, instrument, loop, rhythm, melody, audio
Touch&move screen, will change pitch.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Delay Time, Delay Feedback, wave(Sine or Saw) and softness
To update Ver2.x from Ver1.x ,
please uninstall and install again.
Features will be added:
Change Effects Params.
Tone change like analog synthesizers.
Control by sensor like rjdj.
Recommended for those who like:
Bloom Music Sampler keyboards piano guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts Reactable Loop Theremini Animoog
Within moments of booting up, it's possible to generate an abstract, ambient, or idm loop. The sound mixes perfectly in open air with a Buddha Machine or sx150 synth, for example.
INSTRUCTIONS: (1) hit "add sound" (2) randomize the sound's color and sequence to your liking (3) hit the radar to return to the black screen & add more sounds (4) hit the color blocks to play a sound and return to it's controls for further modification.
BACKGROUND: Sounds are randomized with DrPetter's SFXR ... "an MS Paint for sound effects." Sequences are randomized using Toussaint's concept of generating traditional world music beats via the Euclidean Algorithm, which "reveals a tantalizing pattern."
DONT ERG AND DRIVE, SIP SLOW, PEasE !~
-Play it "slidy" like a theremin.
-Play it with "steps" or keys as a keyboard.
-Choose from some different pre-set waveforms.
-Turn reverb on and off (for spooky echos :) ).
-Turn distortion on or off (makes louder more raw noise).
-Turn on or off vibrato(added 29.03.11).
Great for retro sci fi sounds, and playing simple tunes. Spans 2 octaves.
MorphWiz, the brain child of Dream Theater keyboardist, Jordan Rudess, and award-winning developer, Kevin Chartier, took the music app business by storm, winning Billboard's Best Music Creation App, the Best App Ever award for Best Music App, and an Electronic Musician Editor's choice award. Jordan uses MorphWiz on stage and in the studio with his prog-metal band, Dream Theater.
MorphWiz-Play takes the deep synthesis and immersive visuals of MorphWiz and packages it into 30 custom presets programmed personally by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess.
You’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, and you will be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you've ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation for electronic musical instruments. MorphWiz features a totally unique pitch control system that is still uncharted territory in today’s musical instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
Here are some highlights from the onboard patches!
Dream Machine - Slide through dreamy whole tone scales as the MorphWiz galaxy spins around your visual waveform!
Axis Of Love - Get physical with your device and move it all around to add cool FM synthesis and special FX to your sound.
Morphtronics - become immersed in an expressive melodic world where the sound echoes all around you.
Rush Analog - The classic analog filter sweep comes alive in this patch which we dedicate to the spirit of RUSH!
Morph Talker - Let MorphWiz do the talking and do watch your language as you slide around on the playing surface!
The Spirit Carries On - There is nothing like expressing a beautiful melody on MorphWiz and this patch i personally use to enjoy playing our Dream Theater song, entitled "Sprit Carries On."
C Blues Tilt - We provide the right scale and the sounds so all you do is have to rock out and remember to move your device around to bring out the cool raspy blues tones! Try turning off the Lock Pitch switch as well to get the slippery bends that you need to get deep into the Blues!
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
Theramaze is an audio-visual toy & my take on the classic electronic instrument, the Theremin. Use it as a musical instrument, a plaything, a meditation tool during chillout time, or just to irk your friends and family.
Touch the screen and tilt your phone to create beautiful music (or noise). Kids of all ages will love it!
Disclaimer: Peculiar-Games cannot be held responsible for frightened family members, friends or pets.
Find a quiet place, turn down the lights, select the "Liquid" visualization and explore...
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
When the bass part catches the groove, it's common knowledge that the whole production achieves a higher level of sonic perfection. You know what I'm talking about, right? Think Steely Dan, Michael Jackson, Dream Theater... It's when the drums and bass lock in and create a solid foundation to support and propel all the other tracks! But how is that accomplished? What are the secret ingredients? Until now, no one has attempted to explain just how that magic is created. Enter macProVideo's Eyal Amir (of R&L fame) to take you on a journey to the bottom of the tracks where he demystifies the powerful world of the bass.
Eyal goes deep to teach us the very essence of composing and performing bass lines! In this real-world video documentary, he has assembled an awesome group of talented musicians who demonstrate in actual recording studio situations, how he thinks about, composes and records the bass.
You'll learn the deep secrets of groove. You'll see how what you don't play is almost as important as the notes themselves. You'll understand the intimate relationship between the bass and the drums and how they dance together to form the structural foundation of any production.
Finally you'll get musical insights from the very talented and knowledgable Eyal who, in his personal way and with his award-winning smile, generously shares the knowledge he has gained from working with the best musicians in the world. And keep your eyes open for a cameo appearance by keyboardist extraordinaire Jordan Rudess!
Table of contents:
2. Basic Groove Concepts
3. Expressing the Backbeat
4. Expressing the Groove
5. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 1
6. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 2
7. Connecting Notes in Bass Lines
8. Expanding the Bass Line
9. Playing in Unison with the Vocal
10. Phrasing when Playing Unison
11. Playing Around Unison Line
12. Odd Time Signatures
13. Grooving in Odd Time Signatures
14. Variations in the Bass Line
15. Doubling with a Synth Bass
This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
Table of contents:
1. Configuring Your Default Template
2. Creating Default Tracks
3. Using the Browser
4. Choosing Your Sounds
5. Converting Drums to MIDI
6. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody
7. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony
8. New Material From MIDI Effects
9. Recording Audio Clips
10. Recording MIDI Clips
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips
12. Advanced MIDI Editing
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm
15. Recording Session Automation
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins
19. Configuring Scenes to Record
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing
23. Automating Your Arrangement
24. Split and Consolidate Editing
25. Freezing and Flattening
26. Transition Removal Edits
27. Adding One Shot FX
28. Clip Deactivation
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters
30. Part Exit Dubs
31. Basic Headroom and Levels
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ
33. Manual Compression
34. Expanding the Stereo Field
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns
36. Preparing Your Master Channel
37. Final Global Preparations
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track
BubbleBeats is a unique form of media player that makes organizing music … fun. Arranging colorful bubbles you can create visual playlists that endlessly surprise and excite.
This labor of love was created from the ground up for Android devices by a devoted team of artists, engineers and music aficionados. Our beta had 30,000 user and their feedback has been paramount in BB's evolution. New features will be added based on users' generous, smart and thoughtful suggestions.
WARNING: BubbleBeats is unlike any music app you have every used before! Be sure to checkout our video for a super quick tutorial!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
Music Production App ,MPC, Drum machine , Drum pads ,Piano keyboard, sample editor, music sequencer for Recording mixing playing and sharing your own mobile music creations.
PLEASE TRY MPA LITE! BEFORE BUYING MPA 1.0 TO MAKE SURE THAT MPA WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!!!!!
Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich officially supported.
Support for 4.2 Jelly Bean added in the latest version.
KITKAT 4.4 UPDATE COMING SOON!
Designed by Supreme the Beatmaker, the legendary hip-hop producer and beatmaking teacher from Sunz of Man / Wu-Tang Clan fame.
Create your own hip-hop beats using 16 realtime pads (12 for Android 2.x and 3.x), piano keyboard and the visual Grid editor. Use the builtin samples, your own WAV/AIFF samples or cut an MP3 from your Music folder. Put together a complete song via the Song Editor. Export your project as MP3 and share it with your friends.
The only music production app designed by hip-hop producers for hip-hop producers.
The FULL version has no artificial limitations. Enjoy!
Some rare devices have bugs that prevent Supreme MPA from working properly. Please try MPA Lite before buying MPA Full.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or support.
We are willing to work with you if you experience problems on your specific device. We can't reply to your reviews, so if you do have a problem, please contact us by email (email@example.com) if you would like to have your problem fixed. We always respond!
Thanks for using Supreme MPA!
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Zplayer is designed around the easy and content driven “metro” style. Although looking minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
- Media Player
- Listening history
- Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
- Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, similar artists, similar albums)
- Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
- Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates.
- Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
- Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to other users.
- Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
- Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
- Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
- Radio station search.
- Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
- ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
- Single track ID3 editor
- Album editor (artist name, album year)
- Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
- Fullscreen video player
- Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
- Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
- Audio Equalizer
- Create, save and manage equalizer profiles
- Bass boost
- Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
- Audio Balance
• ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the 'current playing' song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the 'now playing' screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
** For device sporting Android 2.3+
More from developer
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
With the Reactable Artist Edition you can play and remix in real time along with Oliver Huntemann's performance or just listen and enjoy the tracks of one of the best electronic music producer touring today.
This special release converts the top-of the charts recordings of Paranoia into an interactive album. Get access to original samples, transform and combine them, add loops, effects and more, creating unique Oliver-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the tracks performed on Reactable mobile.
• In Times of Trouble
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Oliver Huntemann places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
• Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.