● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
Change the pattern, mood, and tempo using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The app also contains a virtual theremin for some free-form experimental music.
More features will be added to expand the possibilities of this first version. Please send an email if you have any suggestions.
Note: on phones with slower processors crackling noise will distort the sound.
This app is free but it displays an ad at the top - that's why it needs the internet permission and the phonestate permission.
#keywords: music, tone, sound, instrument, loop, rhythm, melody, audio
Plasma Sound is the most fully-featured and 100% free music instrument on the Android Marketplace!
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On Android 3.0 tablets and up, a new beta feature has been added: The ability to create and play sequences using the front-facing camera. Select the "Motion" tab to try it out!
Follow us on twitter for more release notes, questions, etc: http://twitter.com/plasmasound
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
The beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, and the sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Within moments of booting up, it's possible to generate an abstract, ambient, or idm loop. The sound mixes perfectly in open air with a Buddha Machine or sx150 synth, for example.
INSTRUCTIONS: (1) hit "add sound" (2) randomize the sound's color and sequence to your liking (3) hit the radar to return to the black screen & add more sounds (4) hit the color blocks to play a sound and return to it's controls for further modification.
BACKGROUND: Sounds are randomized with DrPetter's SFXR ... "an MS Paint for sound effects." Sequences are randomized using Toussaint's concept of generating traditional world music beats via the Euclidean Algorithm, which "reveals a tantalizing pattern."
DONT ERG AND DRIVE, SIP SLOW, PEasE !~
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
Benefiting from nearly 10 years of development, Lemur is synonymous with multitouch music control. All these major artists can't be wrong: Daft Punk. Björk, Plastikman, CHVRCHES, Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Max Cooper, Barker & Baumecker, Orbital and many more.
Version 5.0 introduces the incredible new Canvas object and the Sequencer family of features with rock solid timing.
Canvas — Canvas is a brand new object that lets you script custom widgets with full multitouch support. The object is adapted from the HTML5 Canvas element, which means you can design widgets featuring complex shapes, animation, shadows, and transparency The Canvas object opens the door to a completely new Lemur experience, where the appearance and behaviour of objects can be designed to precisely match the demands of your project. Polygons, waveforms, circular objects and infinitely more are all possible with Canvas.
Sequencer — Lemur 5.0 introduces a family of new features for tight sequencing. This includes three new objects: StepNote, StepSwitch and StepSlider. Each of these provides a different flavour of sequencing and is ready to use right out of the box. The objects do the hard work for you, simple add them to your template and they are ready to control your MIDI instruments.
Skins — Lemur features three new skins, in addition to the classic look. Choose the look that fits your style and get inspired.
Connectivity — Lemur Android supports OSC and MIDI over Wi-Fi, as well as over USB with 3rd party tethering utilities.
REQUIREMENT (for the Lemur Daemon):
- OS X (Intel only) 10.5+
- Windows (XP SP3 or 7 recommended)
Android is a vast platform and Liine had to choose which devices to support from the very beginning. Lemur is officially supported on Nexus 7 - this means that if you buy it for this device, Liine are committed to getting you up and running. It has also been tested on various Android 4.2+ devices with positive results. The list of officially supported devices will grow in the near future.
You can see a list of all devices users have installed Lemur on the Liine Wiki Docs:
Simply connect your Android device to your laptop and make the connection!
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
PowerAMP supports enhanced music player controls, such as fast forward/rewind, album art, music browsing inside projectM, and track notifications.
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
- Music Player Control (Google Music & PowerAMP)
- Preset Browser
- Preset Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper Mode
- Standalone Application Mode
- Honeycomb/ICS support
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
- x86 Support
On first start, projectM will download 275 presets. This is just to get you started. There are thousands of presets available online to try out.
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
***About Music Player Support***
projectM supports Google Music and PowerAMP because they have published specs for interacting with them. We have received requests for Pandora, MixZing, Player Pro, MortPlayer, etc., but none have these have published an API that I am aware of. If/When they become available, we will implement support for them.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs! Buy, explore, enjoy!
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 additional sample banks
• 12 additional drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
• 28 wave shapers: control frecuency, filter, amplitude and pan of all channels.
• 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live XY pads: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• Drum Machine with 15 high quality drumkits.
• 36 high quality sampled instruments.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
With the Reactable Artist Edition you can play and remix in real time along with Oliver Huntemann's performance or just listen and enjoy the tracks of one of the best electronic music producer touring today.
This special release converts the top-of the charts recordings of Paranoia into an interactive album. Get access to original samples, transform and combine them, add loops, effects and more, creating unique Oliver-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the tracks performed on Reactable mobile.
• In Times of Trouble
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Oliver Huntemann places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
• Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.