Change the pattern, mood, and tempo using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The app also contains a virtual theremin for some free-form experimental music.
More features will be added to expand the possibilities of this first version. Please send an email if you have any suggestions.
Note: on phones with slower processors crackling noise will distort the sound.
This app is free but it displays an ad at the top - that's why it needs the internet permission and the phonestate permission.
#keywords: music, tone, sound, instrument, loop, rhythm, melody, audio
Touch&move screen, will change pitch.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Delay Time, Delay Feedback, wave(Sine or Saw) and softness
To update Ver2.x from Ver1.x ,
please uninstall and install again.
Features will be added:
Change Effects Params.
Tone change like analog synthesizers.
Control by sensor like rjdj.
Recommended for those who like:
Bloom Music Sampler keyboards piano guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts Reactable Loop Theremini Animoog
Within moments of booting up, it's possible to generate an abstract, ambient, or idm loop. The sound mixes perfectly in open air with a Buddha Machine or sx150 synth, for example.
INSTRUCTIONS: (1) hit "add sound" (2) randomize the sound's color and sequence to your liking (3) hit the radar to return to the black screen & add more sounds (4) hit the color blocks to play a sound and return to it's controls for further modification.
BACKGROUND: Sounds are randomized with DrPetter's SFXR ... "an MS Paint for sound effects." Sequences are randomized using Toussaint's concept of generating traditional world music beats via the Euclidean Algorithm, which "reveals a tantalizing pattern."
DONT ERG AND DRIVE, SIP SLOW, PEasE !~
-Play it "slidy" like a theremin.
-Play it with "steps" or keys as a keyboard.
-Choose from some different pre-set waveforms.
-Turn reverb on and off (for spooky echos :) ).
-Turn distortion on or off (makes louder more raw noise).
-Turn on or off vibrato(added 29.03.11).
Great for retro sci fi sounds, and playing simple tunes. Spans 2 octaves.
MorphWiz, the brain child of Dream Theater keyboardist, Jordan Rudess, and award-winning developer, Kevin Chartier, took the music app business by storm, winning Billboard's Best Music Creation App, the Best App Ever award for Best Music App, and an Electronic Musician Editor's choice award. Jordan uses MorphWiz on stage and in the studio with his prog-metal band, Dream Theater.
MorphWiz-Play takes the deep synthesis and immersive visuals of MorphWiz and packages it into 30 custom presets programmed personally by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess.
You’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, and you will be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you've ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation for electronic musical instruments. MorphWiz features a totally unique pitch control system that is still uncharted territory in today’s musical instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
Here are some highlights from the onboard patches!
Dream Machine - Slide through dreamy whole tone scales as the MorphWiz galaxy spins around your visual waveform!
Axis Of Love - Get physical with your device and move it all around to add cool FM synthesis and special FX to your sound.
Morphtronics - become immersed in an expressive melodic world where the sound echoes all around you.
Rush Analog - The classic analog filter sweep comes alive in this patch which we dedicate to the spirit of RUSH!
Morph Talker - Let MorphWiz do the talking and do watch your language as you slide around on the playing surface!
The Spirit Carries On - There is nothing like expressing a beautiful melody on MorphWiz and this patch i personally use to enjoy playing our Dream Theater song, entitled "Sprit Carries On."
C Blues Tilt - We provide the right scale and the sounds so all you do is have to rock out and remember to move your device around to bring out the cool raspy blues tones! Try turning off the Lock Pitch switch as well to get the slippery bends that you need to get deep into the Blues!
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
Theramaze is an audio-visual toy & my take on the classic electronic instrument, the Theremin. Use it as a musical instrument, a plaything, a meditation tool during chillout time, or just to irk your friends and family.
Touch the screen and tilt your phone to create beautiful music (or noise). Kids of all ages will love it!
Disclaimer: Peculiar-Games cannot be held responsible for frightened family members, friends or pets.
Find a quiet place, turn down the lights, select the "Liquid" visualization and explore...
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
When the bass part catches the groove, it's common knowledge that the whole production achieves a higher level of sonic perfection. You know what I'm talking about, right? Think Steely Dan, Michael Jackson, Dream Theater... It's when the drums and bass lock in and create a solid foundation to support and propel all the other tracks! But how is that accomplished? What are the secret ingredients? Until now, no one has attempted to explain just how that magic is created. Enter macProVideo's Eyal Amir (of R&L fame) to take you on a journey to the bottom of the tracks where he demystifies the powerful world of the bass.
Eyal goes deep to teach us the very essence of composing and performing bass lines! In this real-world video documentary, he has assembled an awesome group of talented musicians who demonstrate in actual recording studio situations, how he thinks about, composes and records the bass.
You'll learn the deep secrets of groove. You'll see how what you don't play is almost as important as the notes themselves. You'll understand the intimate relationship between the bass and the drums and how they dance together to form the structural foundation of any production.
Finally you'll get musical insights from the very talented and knowledgable Eyal who, in his personal way and with his award-winning smile, generously shares the knowledge he has gained from working with the best musicians in the world. And keep your eyes open for a cameo appearance by keyboardist extraordinaire Jordan Rudess!
Table of contents:
2. Basic Groove Concepts
3. Expressing the Backbeat
4. Expressing the Groove
5. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 1
6. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 2
7. Connecting Notes in Bass Lines
8. Expanding the Bass Line
9. Playing in Unison with the Vocal
10. Phrasing when Playing Unison
11. Playing Around Unison Line
12. Odd Time Signatures
13. Grooving in Odd Time Signatures
14. Variations in the Bass Line
15. Doubling with a Synth Bass
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Create the music experience you want with easy, full-featured, personalized listening. Build a library, browse channels, and make and share playlists. Stream the latest tracks from the major labels and the indies to your Android mobile, always ad-free. Plus, your account is linked to Sony® Entertainment Network, where you’ll get instant access to games, music, and movie offerings on PlayStation® 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Sony home theater and audio.
• Create & manage your account on your device
• Stream music with an Internet connection or download to enjoy anywhere in Offline Mode
• Explore and create channels
• Browse new releases and top albums
• Recommendations based on your tastes
• Find old faves and discover new ones
• Handmade, curated playlists
• Guest artist picks
• Make your own playlists
• Share with friends
• No ads, unlimited skips
• 320 kbps High Quality Audio
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
The most fun experience in drumming to Android!
Drum pad with indian, arabian and latin percussion sounds.
Play Tabla (also known as arabic drum, darbukkah, darbouka or dumbak).
To play live music.
* A real indian tabla drum set
* 13 realistic drum sounds
* Studio audio quality
* A perfect real percussion set
* Instruments like tabla, gong, chimes, gungru, vibraslap, crash and tanpura.
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename recordings
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best percussion on the Google Play!
For drummers, percussionists, musician, performers and artists!
MOG subscribers get the most powerful and easy-to-use music service on the planet, with:
★ Unlimited downloads for offline playback on your Android. *
★ Access to over 15 million songs – find your favorites with blazingly fast searches and discover millions more.
★ Amazingly accurate music suggestions Just For You.
★ Radio perfection: Truly personalised, with simple and fun ways to discover new music, like customizable artist-only radio, exclusive to MOG.
★ Instant sync between web and mobile.
★ Lots of ways to listen that fit your life at home, at work, and on the go.**
★ Playlists created by your favorite artists, and tons more!
Love music? All you need is MOG. Take it from the experts:
Top Music App of 2011
Like Spotify? MOG is even better
TRY IT FREE — SEE MOG.COM FOR DETAILS. Charges apply after free trial ends unless you unsubscribe. *** One free trial per customer. MOG is currently only available in the US and Australia.
See you in music paradise....
* With a paid mobile subscription, after your initial stream and storage, you can play your stored tracks everywhere you go.
** MOG is on Sonos, Squeezebox, and many more devices.
*** Australian users: Data charges may apply for non-BigPond and non-Telstra customers.
Android is a registered trade mark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Shaw, Shaw Direct, Tbaytel, CCAP and TELUS Optik TV customers receive the app with up to 74 channels for FREE.
The Galaxie Mobile app allows you to:
• Enjoy no ads, no talk. Just great music!
• Select channel by genre (Pop, Rock, Classical, Jazz, Country and many more)
• Easily navigate among 100 commercial-free channels
• View original album cover artwork
• Skip songs on the channel of your choice
• Create shortcut icons and a widget on the homepage of your phone
• See current song playing, next song coming up, and up to 20 previously played songs on each channel
• View current and next songs on other channels without changing channels
• Save your favourite channels in your My Galaxie account
• Learn more about the channel programmers
• Read full channel descriptions
Additional Galaxie Mobile subscription details:
• The user can select from three subscription options, one month, three months or one year
• The subscription costs $4.99 for one month, $9.99 for three months or $39.99 for one year
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Galaxie, Your Musical Universe!
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook® Pro desktop app, SketchBook® Mobile delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓Full Screen work space with on demand UI
✓Pen Only Mode (For devices with Pen input)
• Pressure sensitivity support
• Ability to draw only with the pen
• The canvas will not recognize touch input
• Touch input will be recognized by all the Tools, Panels, and menus.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• 12 available layers
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only where paint already exists
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export images to your local storage
• Export as a layered file (PSD)
✓ 65 preset brushes, including flood fill
• Smooth brush stroking
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Customizable brush settings
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Copic Color Library
More from developer
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
With the Reactable Artist Edition you can play and remix in real time along with Oliver Huntemann's performance or just listen and enjoy the tracks of one of the best electronic music producer touring today.
This special release converts the top-of the charts recordings of Paranoia into an interactive album. Get access to original samples, transform and combine them, add loops, effects and more, creating unique Oliver-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the tracks performed on Reactable mobile.
• In Times of Trouble
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Oliver Huntemann places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
• Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.