● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
Change the pattern, mood, and tempo using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
The app also contains a virtual theremin for some free-form experimental music.
More features will be added to expand the possibilities of this first version. Please send an email if you have any suggestions.
Note: on phones with slower processors crackling noise will distort the sound.
This app is free but it displays an ad at the top - that's why it needs the internet permission and the phonestate permission.
#keywords: music, tone, sound, instrument, loop, rhythm, melody, audio
Plasma Sound is the most fully-featured and 100% free music instrument on the Android Marketplace!
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On Android 3.0 tablets and up, a new beta feature has been added: The ability to create and play sequences using the front-facing camera. Select the "Motion" tab to try it out!
Follow us on twitter for more release notes, questions, etc: http://twitter.com/plasmasound
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
The beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, and the sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Within moments of booting up, it's possible to generate an abstract, ambient, or idm loop. The sound mixes perfectly in open air with a Buddha Machine or sx150 synth, for example.
INSTRUCTIONS: (1) hit "add sound" (2) randomize the sound's color and sequence to your liking (3) hit the radar to return to the black screen & add more sounds (4) hit the color blocks to play a sound and return to it's controls for further modification.
BACKGROUND: Sounds are randomized with DrPetter's SFXR ... "an MS Paint for sound effects." Sequences are randomized using Toussaint's concept of generating traditional world music beats via the Euclidean Algorithm, which "reveals a tantalizing pattern."
DONT ERG AND DRIVE, SIP SLOW, PEasE !~
The latest version supports gyroscope sensors, which makes it more intuitive and more like a real theremin. The gyroscope sensor is available on most newer devices running Android 3.0 or later.
* 4 different effects: Echo, Chorus, Phaser and Reverb.
* Choose between 6 different sounds.
* Adjust range of notes playable on 180 degrees rotation of the phone. This makes it possible to have more accuracy and fewer notes, or more notes and less accuracy.
* Holding the yellow button in the middle while tilting will pull the range of notes up or down. This makes it easier to reach wider ranges of notes, and can even be used while playing.
* Control volume by rotation the device backwards and forwards (gyroscope sensor).
* Control volume by sliding your thumb up and down on the upper half of the screen (accelerometer, gravity sensors).
* Adjust settings of effects.
* Adjust sensitivity of accelerometer.
Sie suchen den Wortlaut eines bestimmten Liedes? Sie sind auf der Suche nach einem geeigneten Lied für den Gottesdienst? Sie möchten alle Lieder eines bestimmten Komponisten finden? Oder möchten unterwegs oder bei Jugendtreffen gemeinsam singen?
Mit der Chorbuch-App ist das möglich: Die Applikation bietet allen Dirigenten und Musikinteressierten die Möglichkeit, die Texte aus dem Gesangbuch schnell und einfach nachzuschlagen. Gerne würden wir auch den Wunsch vieler User erfüllen und Musiknoten oder Hörbeispiele in die App einbinden. Die Kosten für die Lizenzen würden den Verkaufspreis der App jedoch massiv erhöhen. Deshalb haben wir diese Option zum gegenwärtigen Zeitpunkt nicht berücksichtigt.
Über die Rubrikensuche, die Nummerneingabe oder über die Volltextsuche gelangt man direkt zum gewünschten Lied. Die Rubrikensuche orientiert sich an den Rubriken des gedruckten Chorbuches, dort sind ebenfalls die Alternativ-Rubriken in Kursivschrift abgebildet. Bei der Nummerneingabe erscheint während der Eingabe der Nummer bereits der Titel des Liedes. Die Volltextsuche durchsucht Titel, Texte und Copyrights komplett. Standardmäßig findet die Suche auch Wortteile und berücksichtigt bei mehreren Wörtern die Reihenfolge nicht. Die Exakte Suche (beginnend mit einem Anführungszeichen, z. B. "Der Herr ist ) liefert dagegen nur Fundstellen mit den genau übereinstimmenden Wörtern in genau der vorgegebenen Reihenfolge.
Die Chorbuch-App wurde als HTML5-App programmiert und von daher flexibel skalierbar auf unterschiedlichen Gerätetypen, Bildschirmgrößen und Formaten. Mit einem einfachen Tippen auf den Liedtext öffnen Sie das Lied im Vollbildmodus. Das neue Design wurde an die aktuellen Android Richtlinien von Google angepasst und fügt sich funktional und grafisch in Ihr Android-Gerät vollständig ein.
Verlag Friedrich Bischoff GmbH
Users can set values for the frequency range, release time, tremolo, vibrato and now waveshaping. When used in a tablet (with multi-touch capabilities), a different layout is offered that allows users to change settings (e.g. the vibrato depth) while performing.
Use the menu button to hide or show again the top bar.
Leon should have been an update to my first android app named Leon, but since it was the first app I've uploaded, I've lost a file I shouldn't have lost...
- Listings: Access new and updated listings quickly and easily
- Tickets: Get tickets delivered directly to your device
- fabric Blog: Surf the acres of content, interviews and music published daily
- fabricfirst: Access and maintain your fabricfirst account quickly and easily
- fabricfirst Audio: Stream exclusive audio recorded at the club
- fabric Store: Purchase CDs and merchandise
This is the Android version of www.ututti.com which includes some of the main features of the web application.
* Student contact info
* Parent contact info
* Group management
* Calendar management
* Inventory database
* Inventory assignments
* Overviews of your Ututti finances (budgets, funds/assets, fees, fundraisers)
Other features that are available in the full web application, which syncs instantly with the Android app:
* Create and manage fees and dues
* Create and manage fundraisers
* Add budgets and expenses
* Mass email
* File uploads and sharing
* Detailed reports
* Chaperone management
* Public website/homepage
* Create your own inventory categories
* Import students and inventory
* Assistant accounts for colleagues
* Accept student fee payments via PayPal
* Individual accounts for each student (they can view their unpaid fees, checked out inventory, etc.)
Who uses Ututti? Here are some of the people we seem to attract: band/choir/orchestra directors, private studio teachers (music, dance, visual arts), parent booster organizations, and arts administrators just to name a few.
USE THIS PROMO CODE DURING SIGN UP TO INCREASE YOUR FREE TRIAL FROM 60 DAYS TO 90 DAYS: ututti mobile
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.