From music producers to casual users, SNAP will help you create great drum patterns in any musical style, on the fly, with your fingertips.
SNAP can also help you in the studio, by providing seamless variations of your patterns, under your complete interactive control. Program or load drum patterns, store your favorite variations, and export them to your DAW, all on a continuous and free-flowing loop.
SNAP is also a powerful tool for your live sessions, providing you with subtle or radical changes, from sudden drops to ecstatic crescendos, all fully and instantaneously controllable under your fingertips.
SNAP can communicate with your music apps, drum machines, DAWs and other musical equipment via MIDI OUT and Ableton Link ®. SNAP’s full integration with NI’s Maschine Jam ®, allows it to communicate bidirectionally to become its “drumming brain”. Compatibility with other control devices will be rolled-out progressively.
SNAP can also communicate with your other music apps, drum machines, DAWs and other musical equipment via MIDI OUT and Ableton Link ®. SNAP’s full integration with Native Instruments Maschine Jam ®, allows bidirectional communication with the controller for becoming its “drumming brain”. Compatibility with other control devices will be provided progressively.
SNAP provides the following features:
• 8 continuous density controllers, one for each drum voice.
• 4 different intelligent syncopation/reinforcement algorithms, independently selectable for each drum voice.
• MIDI IN and OUT integration.
• Ableton Link synchronisation support.
• A collection of drum kits, including samples inspired in the most iconic drum machines
• 8 snapshots for storing, recalling and updating drum patterns on the fly.
• A collection of drum patterns covering different styles