It's a great set of ideas & I like the overall vibe of the app, but it constantly shuts itself off making it very frustrating and well, useless. Ultimately it's supposed to make your experience smoother & quicker and how can it be if it's switching itself off literally a 1/3 of the time you want to use it? Also, on a side note, certain quick actions don't work at all -- specifically "expand notifications." More frustration & disappointment. Reviewed on a Galaxy s7 edge.
Like it very much, very useful and smart app. I am however not able to set favourites on my Nexus 5. It works perfectly on my LG G Pad with kit kat.
Don't even bother to try it, frustrating as it doesn't stay active on S7edge. Keeps shutting down, must restart constantly. Sent email to developers. They ignore problem with no updates.
Unusable Paid app on Nougat = disappointment Well, every setting option crashes it. Even with update on November 13, still crashes on every option. Cannot customize at all.
Launching the app is all I can do now..... anything else caused a crash
Keeps crashing when trying to make changes.
- Fixed major bugs with flashlight and some quick settings in Marshmallow (hopefully). Sorry for taking so long. Please report if any bugs.
- Improved Marshmallow support. Please report any bugs before leaving a rating.
- Filter unnecessary system packages from recent apps list
- Fixed correctly switching to the last or recent activity
- Option to add favorite contacts!