Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
As a TOMRA ReAct user you can:
+ Create and maintain a personal recycling profile; Earn points and rewards, win badges and titles, participate in recycling competitions and receive offers from programme partners.
+ Document and share your recycling activities with friends, family and the public through social media, and stimulate others to participate.
For more information visit: http://react.tomra.com/about
Have you got any questions or need need support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Ready to use in 3 simple steps ---
The iGoSafely app is extremely simple to setup and use! Once it is installed on your Android device, all you have to do is complete these 3 Steps.
1. Set your secret disarm code.
2. Add one or more emergency contacts.
3. Arm the app whenever you are in an uncomfortable situation.
Once you have armed the app, if an emergency situation arises where you need to alert your contacts, all you do is shake your phone vigorously or just unplug your headphone cord, and your emergency contact(s) will be notified via email and/or text message of your phone's GPS position, and they will receive an update every 60 seconds until you stop the alarm by entering your secret disarm code. Each alert message will include your GPS position, street address (if available) and a 30 second audio recording as captured by your phone's microphone.
- Battery Depletion Warning (BDW)
Everyday smart phones go missing because they are misplaced and the batteries are depleted, disabling their tracking. With iGoSafely, an email or text message is sent before the device loses its power, sending the GPS location to yourself and your emergency contacts. The BDW feature can also be helpful in tracking individuals who have been involved in an accident and are unable to reach their phone.
- Stealth Activation
In an emergency situation, it is not always practical to require someone to pull out their phone, turn on the screen, enter their unlock code, open an app, and press the 'panic button'. iGoSafely was designed with the end user in mind, and is the only personal safety app on the market in which you don't have to even touch your phone to sound the Alarm. iGoSafely uses patent pending Single Action Alarm (SAA) technology to transform smart devices into personal alarm systems that are triggered by a single action, such as unplugging your headphones or causing a hard shake or impact. When the SAA is engaged, it automatically turns your speaker volume to maximum, and emits a loud Police Siren, and records the background audio. Once triggered, the alarm can only be disabled by entering your secret disarm code. If for any reason, you enter an invalid disarm code, the app will immediately go silent, but the audio recording and emergency contact alerts will continue every 60 seconds until the correct code is entered.
- Ongoing GPS Position Reporting
Once activated, iGoSafely uses Strategic GPS Tracking (SGT) to keep updating your personal alarm web page with your closest and latest GPS coordinates, making it easier for your emergency contacts to find you and come help you out, or to report your exact location to the authorities. The IGoSafely app will continue to update your emergency contacts and alarm website with your position, every 60 seconds, until the alarm is disabled by using your secret disarm code.
- Device Status Monitor
When opened, iGoSafely instantly shows you all the critical details about your device's connectivity, such as your GPS position and accuracy, Cellular Signal strength, Internet Data Connection, and Battery Charge. You can even set iGoSafely to sound the alarm should your battery charge level drop below 15%.
- Additional Information
iGoSafely is constantly being updated and improved to provide you with the highest level of safety, both for you and your loved ones. Leave us your feedback for features you feel are necessary, and we will try to implement them in future versions of the app.
Please review the terms at http://www.igosafely.com/
Thank you, and Go Safely!
Two versions of The Safety App are available.
A free version of The Safety App provides:
• Automatic reporting of your current predetermined safety status – “at work,” “on my way,” etc.
• At a glance family or group member status (safe, not safe, no status) and a short message from each member (Light provides location for RSS, not for status)
• A communication tool to send a common message to selected members and to instantly see member responses and take action
• Location specific, real-time weather alerts from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) provide an early warning and details about potentially dangerous weather or emergency situations
• Customizable emergency checklists and contacts
• Online resource links for emergency assistance
• Up to 5 members or contacts
For a $4.99 onetime fee per device, The Safety App Plus adds:
• Real-time GPS location services with street address approximations
• Unlimited number of members or contacts
Prepare. Monitor. Act. The Safety App helps you to do all three. Quickly set your current status – i.e. “at work” or “on my way” -- and indicate whether you are safe or not safe (e.g., require assistance). Assess local weather conditions and alerts. View your safety group for status updates. Send texts to specific group members or to the entire group with ease. See group member’s locale as a street address. In a matter of minutes, you can have peace of mind that everyone in your group is accounted for, safe, and where they should be.
The Safety App: Your trusted safety net.