Reading Raven is an extremely engaging learn-to-read educational game that provides step-by-step reading lessons designed to help young children build a solid foundation for reading.
Praise for Reading Raven:
▸ Voted Most Awesome Kids App of the year by over 100,000 Red Tricycle readers
▸ Parents' Choice Award Winner
▸ Rated as Among Best Reading Apps for 4 to 8 Year Olds by Brightly
▸ Rated Among Best Apps to Teach Your Kid How to Read by Huffington Post
▸ Voted Among Best Children’s Educational Apps by Teachers with Apps
▸ Rated Among 7 Best Apps That Can Teach Kids How to Read by Lifehack
- Self-paced lessons take kids all the way from pre-reading to reading sentences!
- 11 types of super fun games/activities that teach critical sub-skills for learning to read!
- Configure profiles for multiple children!
- Fully customizable by age or reading level!
- Speed and tolerance dynamically adapt to motor control ability!
- Works on both Android phones and tablets!
- Sticker rewards that reinforce what was learned!
- No pressure tactics!
- Extremely effective voice instructions and feedback!
- Free form letter and word writing!
- Children can pause and save their progress anytime!
- Beautiful hand-illustrated artwork!
- No third party advertising!
- No external links to social network sites!
With the Reading Raven companion guiding them along, children will go on delightful fun-filled adventures where they will encounter fly eating frogs, caterpillars that turn into butterflies, circus acrobats, ball balancing seals, underwater sea creatures, snow monsters, flying penguins, space robots, rhyming rockets, and much more!
Reading Raven includes the following progression of self-paced educational activities:
Ages 3 and Up
- Letter matching
- Letter tracing
- Letter recognition
- Word matching
Ages 4 and Up
- Word beginnings
- Word building (spelling)
- Word spotting
Ages 5 and Up
- Reading aloud using voice recording
- Word tracing
- Word groups (rhyming and beginning sounds)
Reading Raven includes five extensive lessons, with hundreds of individual activities in total. Parents and teachers will find the multi-sensory learning games to be a great complement to traditional classroom and home-based reading instruction.
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Build your child's reading confidence with Reading Raven and watch their learning take flight.
Happy Reading Adventures!
MORE INFO, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Learn more about the product and our team: http://www.readingraven.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/readingraven
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/readingraven
If you have feedback or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!
We have kids too and take the privacy of you and your children seriously. This product does not collect any personally identifiable information by default.