Irregular heartbeat? Inconclusive ECG?
On Qaly, get your ECGs read by experts within minutes. 180,000+ ECGs analyzed. Made with love by Stanford cardiologists and engineers.
All ECGs analyzed by certified cardiographic technicians - trained and certified to read ECGs for palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms like Afib, SVT, PVC, PAC, PR Interval, QT Interval, and more.
Join 100K+ heart heroes signed-up with Qaly the only app where human experts analyze ECGs from your Samsung Watch, Fitbit Watch, Withings Watch, KardiaMobile, or any other device within minutes, day or night.
Qaly members stay heart healthy:
“I would like to thank everyone reading the ECGs on Qaly. Because of Qaly, I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with SVT and was told it was probably never an anxiety disorder. I have lived 15 years of hell thinking I was having intermittent panic attacks and agoraphobia. Getting set up for an ablation. I will be forever grateful.”
— Marcie D. from Alabama
“Qaly was so helpful in quickly identifying signs of a potentially serious heart condition … Without Qaly I would have blown off the ECG and maybe shown it to my primary care doctor at my next appointment a few months away.”
— Lori B. from Virginia
“My smartwatch categorizes my arrhythmia as normal or inconclusive, which makes me question what I’m feeling. Without Qaly, it would’ve taken me another 6 months to a year to take this to a doctor. With Qaly, I gained valuable information. Qaly is the key.”
— Jessi I. from Washington
Qaly members get peace of mind:
• ECG analyzer for all watches and devices: Samsung ECG, Fitbit ECG, Kardia ECG, Wellue ECG, Withings ECG, holter monitors, and more.
• Companion Wear OS app on Samsung Watches to effortlessly sync your ECGs with Qaly.
• Inconclusive Samsung ECGs, Inconclusive Fitbit ECGs, Unclassified KardiaMobile ECGs, and all other Inconclusive ECGs analyzed within minutes for clarity.
• See irregular heartbeats like PAC and PVC on your ECG, analyzed by an expert ECG reader.
• See your PR Interval, QRS Interval, and QTc Interval on your ECG, also analyzed by an expert EKG reader.
• Get more from Qaly technician interpretations than your typical ECG analyzer app or HRV tracker: Qaly is the only ECG interpreter app where human experts interpret your ECG within minutes.
• Share Qaly reports with your doctor, cardiologist, or electrophysiologist.
Disclaimer: QALY does not practice medicine or provide medical services. The QALY application and service is only for general informational and educational purposes and is in no way intended to, or be relied upon to replace or constitute professional medical care or attention by a qualified healthcare provider. The information about health provided by the QALY application and service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR COMMUNICATION THROUGH THE QALY APPLICATION FOR IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS. THE COMPANY SERVICE IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO FACILITATE MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.