Heart feels off? Join 25K+ on ReadMyECG, the only app where human experts interpret your ECGs for arrhythmias and palpitations within minutes.
On ReadMyECG, cardiographic technicians monitor ECGs 24/7 from your Samsung watch, Fitbit watch, Kardia or any other at-home ECG device. Cardiographic technicians are experts in heart rhythm analysis who review ECGs for abnormal heart rhythms, or arrhythmias like Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), PVC, PAC, and more.
With ReadMyECG, discover possible new cardiac arrhythmias and palpitations, track known arrhythmias and irregular heartbeats, and unlock deeper insights about your heart health through human technician monitoring.
Moreover, same-day delivery for every ECG interpretation on ReadMyECG means getting continual peace of mind before the next available doctor’s appointment.
Join 25K+ heart trackers on ReadMyECG:
“I would like to thank everyone reading the ECGs. Because of this app, I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with SVT and was told it was probably never an anxiety disorder. I have lived 15 years of hell thinking I was having intermittent panic attacks and agoraphobia. Getting set up for an ablation. I will be forever grateful.”
— Marcie D, Alabama
“ReadMyECG was so helpful in quickly identifying signs of a potentially serious heart condition … Without this service I would have blown off the ECG and maybe shown it to my primary care doctor at my next appointment a few months away.”
— Lori B, Virginia
“My smartwatch categorizes my arrhythmia as normal or inconclusive, which makes me question what I’m feeling. Without this app, it would’ve taken me another 6 months to a year to take this to a doctor. With this app, I gained valuable information. Your app is the key.”
— Jessi I, Washington
Start monitoring your ECG heart rhythm and heart rate with ReadMyECG's human expert ECG interpretations:
• All ECG / EKG watches and heart monitors welcome: Samsung watch, Kardia, Fitbit, Withings, Wellue, Holter monitor, and more
• The only ECG app for Samsung watch and other ECG / EKG devices that uses human experts to interpret each ECG
• Instant PR, QRS, and QTc calculations on every ECG reading
• See ectopic heartbeats (PAC and PVC palpitations) displayed directly on your ECG reader
• Share ReadMyECG technicians’ ECG analysis with your doctor or cardiologist
• Add notes on each ECG to track your symptoms for deeper understanding of your heart health
• Get more from ReadMyECG technician interpretations than typical ECG / EKG reader, ECG / EKG heart monitor, HRV tracker, or other ECG / EKG reading app
Disclaimer: ReadMyECG does not practice medicine or provide medical services. The ReadMyECG application and service is only for general informational and educational purposes and is in no way intended to, or be relied upon to replace or constitute professional medical care or attention by a qualified healthcare provider. The information about health provided by the ReadMyECG application and service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR COMMUNICATION THROUGH THE READMYECG APPLICATION FOR IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS. THE COMPANY SERVICE IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO FACILITATE MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.