Need to learn a new accent and don’t know where to start? You’re not alone. Working with unfamiliar sounds can be nerve-wracking: the pressure is piled on to ‘get it right’ for that audition, opening night, recording session or first day of filming.
What if you could put a Voice Coach in your Pocket® to guide you every step of the way?
The Real Accent App: USA does just that. An industry-proven 10-step learning programme, authentic native speaker recordings and groundbreaking functionality make this the definitive app every actor needs in their accent kit bag.
• Step-by-step breakdowns for 10 accents prepared by a top industry coach
• 26 real people recorded in their original environments
• Simple-to-use interface for fast problem-solving on the rehearsal room floor
• Innovative RECORD and COMPARE functions to speed up learning
• Unique AUTOPLAY and LOOP functions for working hands free
• An ingenious TEST YOUR EAR quiz that strengthens listening skills
• Insider industry tips to help adapt an accent to character and script
• No in-app purchases: one purchase, one download
• No advertisements
• General American
• Boston (Massachusetts)
• Chicago (Illinois)
• Dallas / Fort Worth (Texas)
• Louisiana Creole
• Nashville (Tennessee)
• New York Brooklyn
• Oklahoma City
• Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
The Real Accent App: USA contains over 4 hours of high-quality audio reference material and requires a minimum of 230MB of storage space on your device.