- IT professionals
- Anyone wanting to customize text alerts from a certain sender
- Do you participate in an on call rotation where you get your pages via a text message? Hospital or IT professional?
- Need persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text from a certain someone or group?
- Need better control over sound alerts for text alerts?
- Need to silence alerts from a certain someone, area code, or email domain?
- Have a girlfriend or spouse that you can't afford to miss a text from?
- Get text messages from your children that you cannot miss?
**Please test the free version first (OnCall Pager & Text Alerter) so that you know the features work fine with your phone and service provider
- Pro version has several additional key features over the free version, to turn your phone into an ultra custom pager!
- Speak option - speaks out "New text Message" and says the sender if it can match it to one of the Contact phone # or email in your phone
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from default senders
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from a CustomContact match
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from default senders
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from texts that match a check
- Subject line MMS keyword exclusion(s), so you can ignore false alerts
- Subject line match 'AfterHours' so you don't get sound alerts for keywords after hours
- Message body keyword match actions based on text message content
- Specify the Reminder interval for CustomContact match
- Ringer Profile override option for message match
- Get to support the Developer!
- Works on KitKat
- Very light-weight application, tiny install
- Simple easy to user interface
- Supports SMS & MMS types of text messages, including MMS via email
- Reminder feature (persistent) for a keyword match for multiple senders
- Works great for scenarios where sender has different numbers each time (If your work for example sends texts from different numbers, but all begin with 712######, then just enter 712 as search string in ContactMatch to get a match
- Can enter search string to distinguish sender(s) (Contact # or email), then apply rules against (either email if coming via email, or phone # if coming via phone). Since it's a search string you can use just a partial # such as an area code, or domain name from email, etc (Could set to get persistent reminders for all email MMS texts sent from your work, for example).
- CustomContacts show a red Notification icon, while all other texts show a green icon
- Select actions for text from custom sender: Ignore only this sender, Only alert for this sender, Alert for everyone
- Spam filter option - prevent alerts for numbers with 6 digits or less
- Select custom sounds
- In-app volume control seperate from other system volumes
- Vibrate option
- Notification LED: blinks green for default senders, red for a match
- Many other options
- Every phone and carrier is different, so make sure to test first!
- Disclaimer: Developer is NOT responsible for any missed texts!
- Within App, go into Menu Options to get Help or App info including versioning
- If you are having trouble with getting CustomContact to work, open a text from the sender you want to apply the rule to, select their message to get to message details or try to long press their actual message & click Details (differs on each phone). In there you should see the raw "From:" field. This is the field the app uses to search against for the CustomContact. Should be either a phone number or an email address.
- If you still can't figure it out, please send the Developer an email, along with the Logs (Menu Options->Email Logs to Developer)
Keywords: OnCall On-call On Call Pager Hospital IT Doctor
A1 Pager (Pro) syncs with your contacts, keeps a history of all the pages sent and it allows you to resend the same message to multiple contacts using the Replay button! (WARNING: Using the replay button too many times in succession can be deemed as sending an excessive number of pages by the paging network. They reserve the right to suspend pages from your phone to their network if this occurs. We recommend not sending more than 10 pages in a five minute time period to avoid being suspended.)
IMPORTANT: I recommend you try A1 Pager (Lite) to test whether A1 Pager supports your pager's network before purchasing the professional version. Both applications use the same technology so if you can receive a page from the Lite version you will be able to receive it from the Pro version.
Please email me at email@example.com to add networks, report issues, explain bugs, or with any feature requests you'd like to see in future versions.
A1 Pager supports the following major pager networks:
Midwest Paging (Uses a 7 digit number)
USA Mobility (formerly Arch Wireless and Metrocall)
A1 Pager cannot guarantee the delivery of pages being sent from mobile devices. It should not be used in an emergency where failure of delivery will cause potential harm or financial loss. This is particularly true with Midwest Paging. We are unable to verify a response from their network and you will always receive the message "Error: Page Not Accepted" when sending to a user on Midwest Paging's network even though it may be sent successfully.
The number of characters a network will allow ranges from 230 to 499 characters and the exact figure for your network is displayed in the application.
Numeric pages may work but be aware the message should be significantly shorter. This application is not specifically designed to transmit numeric pages.
Must be connected to the internet in order to send pages using A1 Pager!
Sobald ein Einsatz SMS eingeht wird der entsprechende Text auf dem Bildschirm angezeigt und ein Alarmton abgespielt bis dieser quittiert wird. Die Funktionalität gleicht damit der eines Pagers.
SMS Alarm speichert eine Liste der eingegangenen Alarme. Diese können jederzeit wieder abgerufen werden. Die eingegangen Alarm SMS werden aus dem "normalen" SMS Verkehr komplett herausgefiltert, das heißt sie werden auch nicht mehr in der normalen SMS Applikation angezeigt.
Die Festlegung welche SMS als Alarm SMS zu qualifizieren sind kann über die Absenderkennung oder einen bestimmten Textinhalt festgelegt werden.
- "Hit me back."
- "On my way!"
- "Lunch time." (to coworker)
- "Nurse!" (after a tonsillectomy)
- "Where's my money!?"
- "Pick up dinner."
- "We're being robbed!" (from a bank)
- "Working late again." (to spouse)
A1 Pager (Lite) is absolutely free. It lets you send pages to users on the supported pager networks by entering the pager number and your message. Use this free version to test whether A1 Pager works with your pager carrier before purchasing the professional version.
***A1 Pager (Pro), available in Google Play, syncs with your contacts, log your sent messages, and it will have a replay button that allows you to send the same page to multiple people.
A1 Pager supports the following major pager networks:
Midwest Paging (Uses a 7 digit number)
USA Mobility (formerly Arch Wireless and Metrocall)
A1 Pager cannot guarantee the delivery of pages being sent from mobile devices. It should not be used in an emergency where failure of delivery will cause potential harm or financial loss.
A1 Pager allows you to enter alphanumeric pages of up to 499 characters but the true limitation is based upon the number of characters the pager can receive. Numeric pages MAY work but be aware the message should be significantly shorter. This application is NOT specifically designed to transmit numeric pages.
You do not need telephony service to send pages but you must have an internet connection and be connected in order to send them using A1 Pager.
Only SMS messages are supported at this time.
MMS messages are NOT supported.
⚠ Diese App ist nur in Verbindung mit einer gültigen Lizenz für die Software firEmergency bzw. der kostenfreien Community Edition nutzbar. Diese Software erhalten Sie unter shop.firemergency.de ⚠
Die aPager App empfängt Nachrichten von der Software firEmergency. Sie ist als eine Zusatzbenachrichtigung für Rettungsdienste, wie z.B. Feuerwehren, THW, Wasserwacht, Rotes Kreuz, etc. gedacht.
firEmergency arbeitet mit den gängigsten Funkauswertungsprogrammen (FMS32, Bosmon, RadioOperator PRO, FMSCrusader) zusammen und leitet die Nachricht je nach Konfiguration über verschiedene Kanäle weiter – wie beispielsweise an diese App (über Google GCM Pushnachrichten oder herkömmliche SMS, siehe unten)
Um die Benachrichtigung am Handy zu testen kann in den Einstellungen der Menüpunkt „Testnachricht versenden“ gewählt werden.
Um echte Benachrichtigungen zu erhalten muss zuerst firEmergency konfiguriert werden. Zur Einrichtung existiert unter http://goo.gl/mRwtrG ein Wiki mit zahlreichen Anleitungen und im Funkmeldesystem-Forum (http://goo.gl/0Rdswg) helfen Ihnen gerne auch andere Nutzer weiter.
Zu den weiteren Features gehören
✔ Alarmierung alternativ auch über SMS möglich. Kombinieren Sie die Zuverlässigkeit von SMS mit den Signalisierungsmöglichkeiten dieser App.
✔ Parallelbetrieb von SMS und Push-Nachrichten: Der zuerst zugestellte Alarm wird angezeigt, der spätere wird durch eine Prüfung auf inhaltliche Gleichheit blockiert.
✔ Navigation zum Einsatzort (über installierte Navigations-Apps).
✔ Rückmeldung in Kombination mit dem AlarmMonitor 3.0.
✔ Unterschiedliche Klingeltöne für verschiedene Einheiten.
✔ Zusätzliche visuelle Alarmierung durch Aktivierung der Kameraleuchte (nicht alle Geräte).
∆∆ Hinweis: Sollten Sie in der Gruppenansicht keine Klingeltöne zuweisen können, probieren Sie bitte den Android Standarddialog zur Tonauswahl oder die App Zedge. ∆∆
Tags: Feuerwehr, SMS, Einsatz, Alarm, Zusatzalarmierung, Alarmierung, Alarmtool, FirEmergency, Rettungsdienst, Hilfsorganisation, DRK, THW, AlarmMonitor
1) Allows someone to RING your phone by sending a simple SMS even if phone is in silent mode (sound is OFF).
2) Find your phone any time by sending a SMS message to your phone with the text filter and it will RING your phone.
3) Phone acts like a pager which can RING on certain text in SMS.
You enter a keyword filter and/or a incoming phone number into the application (for e.g. urgent, asap, a phone number) and share it with family, friends and others. When someone sends a SMS with the keyword filter text or if incoming phone number matches the phone number you entered in the keyword filter, phone will ring even if it is in silent mode.
If you are an IT person, pregnant women's beloved hubby, on-call doctor, professor or anyone carrying a pager - this application can allow you to keep your phone in silent mode but still RING when its urgent. A simple SMS containing text when matches "keyword filter text" you specified in the app will ring your phone like a PAGER. You can also add multiple keyword filters or phone numbers (separated by comma) to ring your phone in different situations.
3) Find the phone
Lastly, you can use this simple application to find your lost phone. Send an SMS message containing keyword filter to your lost phone and your phone will RING.
New Features includes:
1) Ability to ring the phone for a particular incoming phone number.
2) Ability to select ringtones.
3) Ability to turn ON/OFF the SMS alerts.
4) Ability to turn off the played alarm by turning on/off the phone.
This application is different from other SMS alerting apps. If your application crashes, please send an email to fastmob7 at gmail dot com
If you have a GO SMS, and if SMS Alert does not show up, please go under 'Menu -> Settings -> Receive Settings' - uncheck the box that says 'Disable other message notification'.
This application is compatible with handcent, gosms, voxer, kakaotalk, viber, heytell, whatsapp, sms backup, tasker, textgram, facebook, google maps, voice search, ROM manager, groove ip, skype, xda, instapaper, instagram, chrome, firefox
IT managers can use this tool along side astro, file manager, google drive, other alert apps, emergency apps.
The SMS Alert will work even with games like where's my perry, where's my water, omgpop
Keywords: sms, sms alert, ICE, whatsapp, pager, kakaotalk, tasker, pager alert, go sms, handcent, find your phone, phone find, find, sms pager, voxer, sms auto, tasker, sms, whatsapp, handcent, tasker, kakaotalk, viber, emergency alert, ICE, textgram, facebook, ROM manager, skype, instapaper, instagram, IT, tools, chrome, firefox
★ HIDE the NAME and PHONE NUMBER of the sender ( option ).
★ HIDE the DATES and TIMES of the text messages ( option).
★ A ROOTED phone IS NOT required to use this app!!!
★ 30+ THEMES to choose from!
★ This app is able to display more texts in the image than a normal screenshot would ( up to 10 messages ).
★ This app goes beyond just creating an image of your text messages ( SMS ) and it works on EVERY phone!
Three Really cool things about this app :
1. It is UNIQUE in that this app will allow you to capture more text messages than a normal screenshot. This is because it allows you to select up to 10 text messages to include.
2. It is UNIQUE in that you can select up to 10 text messages. And the text messages DO NOT have to be consecutive. So you can skip over the boring messages or the ones you do not want to include.
3. It is UNIQUE in that it saves you the time and the hassle of editing screenshots by providing you the option to hide the person's name, their phone number, and the date / time. It PROTECTS their identity and their phone number!
Many phones cannot create screenshots but with this app you can create a "screenshot" of your SMS text messages. The app actually loads up the text messages that you have selected and then creates an image from them.
NEW with VERSION 4.0
* Built in sharing of the image right into app.
* Added an ICS ( Ice Cream Sandwich ) like theme.
* Removed the USB warning some people were seeing.
* Added a button to quickly scroll to top or bottom of long threads.
* Add ability to automatically update the gallery.
Uses for this app :
* Post an image of those funny texts to Facebook.
* Forward the image via Email.
* Forward the image via Messaging ( MMS ).
* Save a copy of the image for your records.
* Post the image to a website.
* Print the image.
The images are saved to your phones external storage ( usually a SD card ) in a folder named "ScreenshotMyTexts", so you can access or send them later.
This app does NOT use the complicated setup using the Android SDK.
This app does NOT require your phone to be hooked up to your computer.
This app does NOT require you to download a program to your PC.
You only need this app to capture screen shots of your texts! That’s it! Nothing Else!
This app does not support screenshots of MMS ( Multi-media Messaging Service - ex: picture messages ). PLEASE NOTE - it does not support screenshots of images.
It only allows up to 10 text messages to be selected at one time because if more texts were selected, the resulting image would be too large for many phones to properly handle.
If you have any problems, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to any problems if you leave them as feedback in the Google Market ( Google Play ).
But if you need an EMAIL or PRINT OUT of every text or every text in a thread, download "Email My Texts SMS".
Thank you for your time!
FireAlert is the perfect solution for Firefighters and other profession's where missing a text is not an option! It makes your mobile like a pager.
It can be used by
- emergency medical services (EMS)
- mountain rescue service
- Red Cross
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- and many more
Beside the rescue organistations, you can use FireAlert to monitor server and control systems.
To use FireAlert you must already receive SMS/MMS which will require your special attention.
What offers FireAlert?
- supports SMS and flash-SMS
- supports MMS (Beta)
- display the message in a pop-up
- at the moment 5 trigger that can be set up separatly
- use of own sounds
- play sound even when mobile is in silent mode
- different vibration pattern
- turn on phone from 'sleep mode'
- test function for each trigger
- saves the text messages
- widget to control some settings
FireAlert is free and without any advertisement. FireAlert is made to save life and save goods. I develope FireAlert in my free-time, like we all do our job in the organisation, for free.
There is just one thing, if you use FireAlert, please help me to make it better! Write me your ideas and be a part of the development.
Due to the mostly very good feedback, there is already a new version in the development, which will include all your ideas.
Sms Alarm is very easy to use even though it is fairly customizable. To use it you just need to set some phone numbers that you want Sms Alarm to react on sms from. It is possible to set one number for primary alarm and as many as you want for secondary alarm. When the device receives a sms from any of the configured phone numbers another alarm signal is played, another vibration pattern is used, other notifications are shown, the LED flashes in red and the screen lights up if it's dark. Besides this there exists many other configuration possibilities that makes your device together with Sms Alarm act like a pager customized for you!
One note regarding the configuration of the phone numbers, any region codes or country codes should not be used. The phone numbers must be totally clean from these and other characters.
You who updates from earlier versions of Sms Alarm will be needed to set phone numbers for secondary alarm and set the alarm signals anew. This is due to changes in datahandling. Besides this you may be needed to restart your device in order to get the new widget to work.
Remember to review Sms Alarm and to like - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms-Alarm/195111430666876
News in Sms Alarm version 2.1.
-Possible to acknowledge a primary alarm to a user configured phone number.
-The acknowledge activity will redial if line is busy until the call get's through. NOTE! This functionality is not fully developed and errors can occur. Especially on Android version 2.3 and earlier.
-Error is now logged to file.
-Improved handling of application settings.
-Improved user interface, more adpated to Android versions 3.0 and later.
-Sms Alarm can respond to more than one phone number for a secondary alarm.
-New icon for received secondary alarm in the notification bar. Now a secondary alarm appears as a grey "X".
-Notifications don't overwrite each other.
-Possible to play alarm signal twice and vibrate twice when receiving an alarm.
-Possible to disable Sms Alarm totally if needed.
-Possible to set your rescue service name.
-A new vibration pattern is introduced.
-New alarm signals for pegers; Swissphone Quattro 86, Swissphone Quattro 98, Swissphone Quattro XLS, Swissphone Patron Pro, Swissphone DE 900, Motorola Pageboy 2000, Motorola Firestorm, Motorla BMD, Bosch FME 87, Bosch FME 88, AEG TSE80, Virve and some other alarm signals. In total 67 new alarm signals is introduced.
-Sms Alarm follows the devices sound settings in a much more stable way.
-The screen lights up, if it's dark, when an alarm is received and lights for 20 seconds before it's fades out again.
-Devices LED flashes in red when receiving an alarm.
-Improved About Sms Alarm dialog, by adding contact information.
-Received alarm is stored in a database.
-Received alarm is written to a html file.
-A widget has been introduced.
-Added translation to german.
* Beautiful, simple, clean interface.
* Picture Message Photostream view of just your picture messages
* Quick Reply window - to help you get you back to whatever you were doing on your phone faster.
* "SmartTexter" - quickly compose a message to the 3 people who text most often
* Swipe to delete conversation threads and text messages.
* Cool, clean fonts: Roboto Slab, Lato, Open Sans, Merriweather (more to come..)
* Snooze Texts - Remind yourself to follow up on a text when you're not quite ready to handle it at that moment.
Send & receive text/SMS/message on your computer browser, for those who prefer typing on full sized qwerty keyboard.
*MobiTexter to MobiTexter free messaging
With MobiTexter you can:
★ Send text directly from your computer to the contacts already synced with your Google account.
★ Group messaging.
★ Personalized Messaging eg Send "hi [fname]" to the group and each contact will receive a text with their first name.
★ Free messaging from MobiTexter to MobiTexter user.
★ Text/Sms/Message History - Filter text between any date range
★ Print and Email text conversation thread.
★ Developer API for software integration, very economical solution for small business.
★ Share your messages with friends on facebook.
★ Instantly view received SMS on your PC as soon as they come in on your Android phone.
★ No need to touch your phone now to send SMS that too very quickly.
Works with all browsers IE (Internet Explorer), chrome, firefox, safari, opera and others.
So now you can send your text from your computer. Its much faster and easier to type on a normal keyboard than relatively small keypad/touchpad of type on the device.
Why you should be using MobiTexter:
USE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER: Send and receive text messages on your computer or laptop. With mobitexter you always have access to your messages and your phone contacts on your pc.
INSTANT UPDATE: MobiTexter INSTANTLY updates you on your computer if any new sms is received on your smartphone. So no need to ckeck your phone for new SMSs if you are on your computer.
SENT FROM YOUR NUMBER: Unlike many other apps, when you send a text message using MobiTexter your number appears as the sender. Your contacts can see that the SMS is from you irrespective of if you have send it from your computer or smartphone.
NO ADVERTISEMENT IN TEXT SMS: When you send SMS from MobiTexter, It never puts any advertisement in SMS. It is as similar as you send it from your phone.
Note: MobiTexter routes text through your device so Sms charges will be same as your carrier will charge.
Website : http://www.mobitexter.net
Its always great to hear from you, Any suggestion? Question? or any Problem using the app? Just drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Keywords: text from computer, text from online, SMS to computer, SMS from computer, sms from pc, sms from laptop, sms from desktop, text from laptop, text from computer, text from browser, computer text, browser text, SMS, fast sms from pc, developer api, software integration, text, text message, cloud messaging, cloud sms, desktop SMS, text from a computer, text from a PC, SMS sync, contact sync, instant sms, mysms, MightyText, mysms, Remotetext, Remote SMS, EasySMS, desktop sms, easy sms, online texting, sms backup, sms backup on cloud,group, bulk, unicode, text from desktop, texting from browser
What can this application do for you:
1. Read the text messages you receive. It can read only Latin (English) letters.
2. Play the message again (if you need).
3. You can stop the message before the end (if you don't need to hear it until the end).
Use this very easy to use application Now!!
* away from the phone
* in the meeting
* any other situation when you can not answer calls or messages
This application will help you.
Enter reply message and application will answer missed calls and text messages for you!
No one will feel ignored any more!
What it does?
Answers missed calls.
Answers text messages.
Forwards missed calls notifications to e mail.
Forwards text messages to e mail.
Answers to everyone or phone book numbers or non contacts.
Exclude land lines option.
Limit the number of replies per time period.
Store replies to sent messages thread (outbox).
Automatically turns on at specified time.
Automatically turns off at specified time.
Set ringer mode to normal, silent or vibrate.
Below is the list of users and the features they have requested. These features will be included in next versions.
* Custom replies (for person or number)
* Home screen widget (with toggle on/off)
* Activate via custom SMS message
* Custom SMS for getting device's GPS location
* "Add multiple days selection in a week for auto start and auto off, for example Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 6am auto Start and 7.30am auto off."
* "Option for hiding notification icon."
* Driving mode with auto detection and activation.
+ remove time frame when responding to the same number
*Be able to setup different auto responses for calls and text messages.
* Ignore blocked numbers.
* Individual auto replies to each different contact on your phone (Already in the to do list.)
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the another number.
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the email.
1. SMS-AM inactive.
2. User receive miss call from depend on option select ( Everyone, My contacts, Not in contacts)
3. User activate SMS-AM.
4. SMS-AM scan for last miss call(s) and ask user whether to send message.
Record message and e mail it.
Automatically reject a call and send a sms after certain time it left unanswered.
User can determine how long the call last before get rejected.
White list feature, for the contacts that user does not want to get automatically rejected.
Reply to caller after x number of rings.
If you need a feature, please let me know.
Next upgrade will include ability to customize what message will be replied to each person or number.
Thank you people!